Foot discomfort plantar wart...

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by Exert, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Hey so I have like three plantar warts I've been treating them with these medical pads but they do remove the wart but it seems it looks so far inside my foot I have no clue what to do I might see a doctor soon , I'm only like 14 DDD:< kinda paranoid never had this before

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Make sure you use the strongest ones daily ... 27% salicylic acid plaster.

Then pick off the dead white skin with your fingernails or nail cutter every few days until you get rid of the root or until you don't see anymore black dots remaining.

3. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Okay thank you :), these things are gross DDD:<

4. BD-Fan

BD-Fan Regular Member

use over the counter wart freeze kit for quick solution and make sure to hold the freeze applicator for over 60 seconds. In the manual listed applying time (< than 40 second) is not longer enough to kill the virus. It may require few trials for a full recovery. Acid pad methed is a slow process after few months of not working I switched to freeze kit and it works for me after two times of use it.

5. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Do you know if the liquid paint on one is effective? Sure I'll try it

6. BD-Fan

BD-Fan Regular Member

It works for me but you make sure hold the freeze applicator for more than 60 seconds. I suffered the plantar wart virus a year a ago myself and tried different kind of methods only liquid freeze worked for me.

7. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    I use 40% salicylic acid that's better right?

8. visor

visor Regular Member

Yep..........

9. eckonovember

eckonovember Regular Member

This what I used...I believe there was a gel applicator as well but I opted for the liquid version the second time around and found that it worked better for me. As visor mentioned, make sure you get rid of the dead skin, otherwise it's useless. I used a nail clipper (plier style) and removed the skin so that there was sort of a hole where I can drip the liquid in. I put it on every morning and before I go to bed. Also, use duct tape to cover it up.
    [​IMG]

10. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Oh I see I'm currently using compound W like those pads , tomorrow I'm going to get the freeze one or that one, thank you guys for really helping me I appreciate it, these warts are annoying .-.

11. visor

visor Regular Member

Freeze Off is the one you can get. Use it for a good 1.5min. But gotta warn you, it's gonna hurt and you only start timing when it starts hurting. :eek:

12. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Oh my :00000000 well pain endurance LOL

13. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Just bought it :) I'll try it out thanks

14. visor

visor Regular Member

#14 visor, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  15. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Awwww dammit ): my mom already bought it and opened it and used it for me, yah I tried to convince her to get the freeze off but nope DDD:&lt;, actually the liquid is doing quite well I can't really feel any pain when I walk

16. craigandy

craigandy Regular Member

That freeze off stuff never even touched my plantar warts (cluster 3 like you). Used it double the frequency and nothing. I have been using that bazooka 26% acid stuff for about a month and it eats away at your dead skin/wart to the point where their is a big indent, but still the wart is there in deep:D. Think you just need to keep at it but forget about that freeze rubbish imo.

17. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Yeah it's going at it right now I can say it's working pretty good so far, it's 17% salicylic acid

18. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Once you dropped it in the whole did it sting?

19. Rob13

Rob13 New Member

Hey Exert! Sorry you're having this issue, but don't be too discouraged. Although plantar warts can be a pain they're not THAT hard to get rid of. I had one for two years without having success in killing it, but found a three pronged treatment that worked well for me. Basically it consisted of covering the wart with duct tape (better known as the duct tape method lol) almost 24/7, doing epsom salt soaks most days and then finally applying salicylic acid pads (like Dr. Scholl's type pads). It took about 3 weeks of treatment and I was able to get rid of the little pain in the butt and have no scar, mark or residual pain at this point. It's been gone for over 7 months now.

You can read through the blog I created documenting the treatment with before and after photos for more info if you're still having issues with the wart. Or I'd be happy to answer any questions here as well.

http://stubbornwart.blogspot.com/

20. pathan

pathan Regular Member

musician
    I had plantar warts for 6 years. They grew to the point where it really got to me, a total of 7 of them, the kingpin was extremely huge and painful. Tried all sorts of things, liquid nitrogen, salicylic acid, plasters. In the end it was baking soda and washing powder (detergent) that did the trick. I was washing my wife's car with a combo of those 2 things to remove grease stains, and I was barefoot. It took me some 20-30 to finish polishing the car. The next day, they warts felt a little different, still painful as usual but somewhat numb. 2 days later, the pain at the core was diminishing. Then I used the combination of picking with my fingernails, and pliers to pull the warts out from the sides working towards the center. You'll pretty much know when you've got down to the root of the wart. You might leave a hole in the place of the wart, but it will soon grow out and fill up with new skin. anyone who's grown their warts for years like a household pet might as well give this method a go. It certainly worked for me, when the hospitals and clinics failed.

#20 pathan, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015