Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I am not suggesting Pelatnas to send their first-team players to ONLY GP, GP Gold tourneys. On the other hand, a combination of tourneys at different levels will benefit these first-team players who are IN NEED of some titles to boost their confidence at the moment.

Just let me list down the records of these players at the moment:
    1. Rian/Yoke -- Won 6 Loss 5 (3 first-round exits at SS-levels and only managed QF of GP Gold as best result this year).

2. Wifqi/Afiat -- Won 12 Loss 7 (no SS tourney yet, but considerably better record than their seniors. They also managed to reach QF and SF of GP and GP Gold tourneys).

3. Devin/Lita -- Won 7 Loss 7 (best result is QF of AE 2009)

4. Fran/Pia -- Won 14 Loss 5 (won a GP title)

5. Towi/Richi -- Won 15 Loss 6 (won an IC title and reach SF of GP & GP Gold tourneys 3 times!).

6. Rijal/Debby -- Won 12 Loss 5 (reach SF of GP Gold tourney)

7. Mel/Shendy -- Won 10 Loss 7 (runner-up of GP Gold tourney, SF of SS level).

8. Nitya/Grace -- Won 8 Loss 7 (runner-up of Singapore SS but early round exits at ALL the other tourneys)

9. Annisa/Anneke -- Won 9 Loss 6 (won a GP title)

For these players, it's imperative for them to keep winning titles before they are qualified to play the full year of SS events. Therefore, I would suggest the tourneys that they can participate in next year will include (after budget consideration):
    1. Malaysia Super Series 2010 -- neighbouring country.
    2. German Open 2010 -- if Korea can still send their players to this tourney, why not INA??? It serves as a prep for the AE too!
    3. All England 2010 -- major event, so, serves as a report card for the first-team players.
    4. Thomas & Uber Cup 2010 -- compulsory team events for first-team players.

Then, starting from June 2010, it will be a pretty hectic period:
    5. India Open GP Gold 2010 -- could be skipped since there will be lots of events at the end of June.
    6. Indonesia SS 2010
    7. Thailand & Malaysia Open GP Gold 2010 -- back-to-back events
    9. Australia & New Zealand GP 2010 -- ditto
    10. Macau & Chinese-Taipei Open GP Gold 2010 -- ditto
    11. World Championships 2010 -- for those that qualified

12. Japan SS 2010 -- depends on the players' performances over the 8 mths period.
    13. Dutch Open 2010 & Denmark SS 2010 -- if the players cannot meet the standards of SS level tourneys, then, send them to only the Dutch Open.

#1441 badMania, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  2. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student

hahaha i know that :D....i was trying to not get into it anymore...pajrul was being sarcastic probably cos he/she doesnt like it when the truth is laid out right in front of him/her :cool:

anyways...lets jst drop it and continue discussing abt INA baddy, shall we?:)

3. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Indeed, MAS send Datuk LCW and KKK/TBH.
    Scary, huh? :p

4. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    at last everyone is taking SEA seriously

w:crying:

5. Hitman71

Hitman71 Regular Member

uote:
    Originally Posted by pejantan [​IMG]
    About the open burning, do u know that several company that should responsible for that burning is owned by malaysian businessman?

Exactly.......

IF the malaysian businessman is reaponsible for the burning, then bring him to justice why blame the whole country. When some bad people from indonesia came to m'sia to rob, kill & ****, m'sian didn't blame the whole Rep of Indonesian.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SibugiChai [​IMG]
    I sincerely dunno when Msia violeted Ina?

why so much hatred?

When?!?!? Live in INA for a while, you will know... :( Ok enough about MAS...

Well If they feel violated, than blame their gov because their gov let it happen ... Really if the claim is really true then why not the Gov of indonesia proved it or just sue the responsible party ?? Do you really think that we care of that rasa sayang, baba black sheep, twinkle2 lite star, pudet dance, and all those bla bla bla. IMHO this is just a diversion so that the people of indonseia forget about their own internal problem. Indonesian are brave people who love their country, but sadly ......:(

Also read about Philip Reis who challanged Alexander Graham Bell to claim that he is the inventor of telephone.

Really sorry for being off topic, ... frankly I enjoy watching indo badminton players and also a fan of taufik, sony & kido/hendra.

6. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

That's why i have a feeling that there will be no 'whitewash' once again from team ina there:D;)

7. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    PB. Mutiara Bandung start to send their players overseas, following the footsteps of PB. Djarum and PB. Suryanaga... their first venture is the Singapore International Series... Andre Marteen, Hana Rahmadini, etc. are going to test their skills abroad... The textile & garment association who backs Mutiara financially are now more ambitious, energetic, and enthusiastic about contributing to INA badminton...

PB. Tangkas succesfuly negotiated financing from local convenience-store giant Alfamart and now can host an international Junior tournament in the same class as Dutch Junior and German Junior. Giving more chance for INA youngsters to compete against their rivals from abroad.

PB. SGS Elektrik, Taufik Hidayat's club, now refuse to accept transfer money from other clubs who ask for their players. They want to keep and groom their young guns. They've gotten back to the basics of their existence: to deliver outstanding stars for INA.

I feel INA's badminton spirit is burning up... The recent losses and decline in the world-level events did not cool down or wash away our love for badminton, but they actually light up the grassroot efforts by the clubs. Steep competition between the big badminton clubs of INA has always been the pillars of INA brilliance for the past 50 years... Hope to see the club rivalry intensify... For a country whose government spends almost nothing for sports development, the path to growth is to burn the enthusiasm of the private sector. Learn from USA's basketball and tennis, UK's football... miniscule government spending is not a hindrance towards development, but the association in charge of the sport has to let rivalries between the private sector thrive... :)

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Good news for INA Badminton.

I am encouraged by the support from the private sector. If clubs send their players more regularly (not only PB Djarum), players will be more competitive and regeneration players are more manageable, as compared to nowadays.

9. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    PB. Tangkas also sent Marcus Fernaldi to an Australian Future Series. He won it... ....1700 points ;)

10. briangarg

briangarg New Member

Web Developer
    Not necessary that a businessman runs the PBSI well, a person can handle this well who have the good knowledge about badminton. the main thing is base i think it should be powerful without any controversy.

11. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
  12. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    wow we are doing really well in japan open!this is really good!hope we can bag at least bag 2 titles here!

13. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    You know what, actually INA already bag 0.5 title in MD.
    Thanks to Uncle Tony. :D

14. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    wkwkwkw!you are correct my friend!:D
    uncle tony is my hero!!!wish he'd play for indo again!

15. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Let me guess, at least two titles -- MD and XD. And possibly MS, either TH or Simon to enter finale and will meet BCL or Nguyen Tien Minh.

16. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    well i'd be well disappointed if we dont bag MD...MS is still 50-50 BCL is quite the contender aint he?

17. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Dont worry,...MD is very sure in the bag already......

MS,....more chance if TH VS BCL/NTM than Simon S.......:cool:

18. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

In Japan SS, we secure at least 1 title, depend how TH performance against BCL tomorrow.

19. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

And INA chances for MS title is very much higher now......Congrats..:p

20. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    i am so thrilled that we have all INA final in MD!its been a while since this last happened :D congrats to rian/yoke to have beaten uncle tony!
    as for taufik, i really hope 3rd (or 4th) time is the charm :p go taufik!this is your time to bag a superseries title lol