tan kim her and rexy issue

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by limsy, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Dude, thats personal la. We must respect that. Or else why dont you put up your Form J here for us to have a look see.

2. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Maybe Coach pBmMalaysia wanna compare his pay to TKH and RM, just to make sure coach himself is not underpaid or use TKH/RM pay as bargaining tools:p:D

3. yan_brot

yan_brot Regular Member

civil servant
    rexyyyy...!!! go back to indonesiaaa..pelatnas needs ya..
    and ask Hendrawan too...

hihiiihihiiiii....

4. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    tax payers money? and you never ask for my form j, did you?:D

good thinking, lad but you can only be no.2....:D

5. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    after Hafiz Hashim won AE2003, i remember hearing Hafiz Hashim father said on TV3 "coaches only 10% & player 90%...."

after that HH went down hill? Izzit Missbun wanna let the 90% go by itself?

6. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    his coach still keeps a 10% that's why he is unstable with 90%. and later still stuck with 90%, eventually went down because he couldn't finish the last 10%....just an old saying translated!

7. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    I am flattered you call me a lad...hahaha...if you handicap me in a badminton match based on our age difference, we can make a game out of it but hmmm...you are a coach...I might still lose

8. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Normally the coach can't beat his student after the latter has acquired the basic skills.

9. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    You can't teach old dog new tricks anymore:D...last night I played 6 doubles game with some very good players, we won 4-2, today, my back ache, my arm ache, and heck, everywhere ache so much so I can't go to the gym to do my usual 2.2 km run...oh dear. If coach pBmMalaysia is coaching in MAS, coach probably be good player....I need 13 points handicap upfront in a 15-point service game.

10. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

As long as their salaries/perks/allowances etc are done within the limits of authorities set by BAM/NSC and subject to audit, we should respect Rexy/TKH's private matters.
    I didnt ask for your Form J because I understand and respect personal financial details are private.

11. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Bro, if you play badminton 1 on 1 with that pBmMalaysia chap, I put my money on you wiping him off the court.

12. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    Thanks for your confidence lah...I don't know how old is that coach fellow...now, if I go back in time to 20, back to those innocent and carefree days when I was a young and ahem...good looking lad running around in KL:D, maybe got chance lah...hahaha!:D:p On the other hand, if the coach chap has a beer belly, maybe I got a chance cos' I do have good stamina, running 10-15 km a week and hitting the gym 5-6 days a week;)

13. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I also dont know how old he is but coach or no coach, badminton expert or no badminton expert, my money is on you. Seriously, badminton is not really my game, but if I play pBmMalaysia 1 on 1, I can dare say I can take at least 10 points off him in a 21 points match. Skills wise he may be better, but I am sure when it comes to stamina wise, he cant touch us. I am a stud when it comes to stamina and all.

14. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    Me too, baddy is not my game, I was into ping pong. Difficult to invest time to train in 2 sports, I pick ping pong. Tomorrow I have baddy game, singles game night, gonna play 3 singles game and I am done, nothing left...we have these 3 kiddos, pretty good players, age 15, 22 and 26, the 15 one is training at Winter Club and climbing the rank in our province, all 3 waiting to play me and knock me out. H2H, I am still leading, in fact, the 25 yr old one has yet to beat this old guy...some consolidation for oldies and geezers...hahaha...Hey, bro' gotta not go sideways here, otherwise that boss Drifit will issue summons and warning....:D:p Talk to you later. Gotta go for dinner.

15. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    so you are still a player! let me tell you the different between a player and a coach (from my experience), as a player you would love to play just anybody, you would run, jump, smashes and come out with your tongue sticking out:p
    later when you are really a coach you would tell yourself, 'gee! not easy to be a player we need to have the physical fitness, strategies/tactical, technique and the mind (mental)...

no, till now those acquiring basic skill, i can still take them, any age! it's those deceptive ones i am scared and again, any age...:D

16. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Ok then, when OTB comes to Malaysia, lets have a 1 on 1 game with a side wager. Since you are a coach and can take anyone, you provide a handicap of say 6 points to OTB. 21 points match, one game. I put my money on OTB.

17. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    that's the normal procedure but need to disclose also...

:eek:maybe i heard you wrong:
    Originally Posted by Pemuda
    Dude, thats personal la. We must respect that. Or else why dont you put up your Form J here for us to have a look see.

18. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    that would be fun having a friendly game with a side wager but here we are in the wrong forum!

but i would like to start with you first:D, so start your training this very moment and while doing so, just let your adrenalin flows, let your lost badly nightmare comes alive so that your hands starts to shake and feet wobble every time you think of me squashing you and empty your bank account...:D

19. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Not really, unless they are public servants like PM, Ministers etc.

Dude, please read the entire statement.

20. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Ok, to address this technical issue in order for us to stay on subject, let me talk a little more about TKH & Rexy...

I am of the opinion, Rexy will go or be asked to leave this year. It is not a bad thing actually with Rexy leaving. With TKH, what we will have a fresh new approach. Once in a while, we need to change the broom.

Ok on a side note, you are on. When OTB visit Malaysia, we will both play you 1 on 1. You dont have to give me a handicap. I say I can take 10 points off you in a 21 points match. Side wager would be great. It would be great to learn some badminton lessons from you.

:)