Welcome to the Badminton club in Guangzhou

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by danielst, Dec 4, 2009.

1. philiplee

philiplee Regular Member

Director of Studies
    i'm looking for a people to play with in Guangzhou... Since I work so hard, i can't find a convenient place or people to play with on a regular basis. Any recommendations?

2. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    Hi everyone above... Philiplee, you may visit us in Haizhu district, we play 3 times a weeks 2 hours per game. hope you are able to join us then... since I don`t usually check this site, you are welcome to call me whenever you will join us. My mobile number is 13068860845 Daniel. Thanks

3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Hi Daniel, hcyong and I went to GZ recently to watch badminton during the Asian Games. It was a pity that we missed the opportunity of meeting up with you. We stayed at the Guangzhou Hotel near the Pearl River and we were generally impressed with what we saw and would have loved to play some badminton had I known you earlier.

4. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    Oh, I`m happy to hear that you had a joyful trip while asian game, maybe you can give me a call and pay a visit of our club and join to our game. we are a hamonious group with passion. Let`s exchange on skill and gear information.

5. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Yes, we enjoyed our trip. Next time if we should visit Guangzhou again, we'll give you a call.

I have reported our short visit in BC under "Guangzhou in pictures during the recent Asian Games 2010":
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...n-pictures-during-the-recent-Asian-Games-2010

6. arrguz

arrguz Regular Member

businessman
    hi daniel im going to guangzhou next weekend,,were going to stay in tian he..just asking if you guys has a game every sat or sunday..and also does anyone help me to find eagnas digital stringing machine store or suppliers in guangzhou?? im planning to get one,,,thanks a lot:)

7. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    it`s CCTV5

8. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    Reply to you Arrguz

Hi Arrguz, Thanks for your asking, we have games every Tue, Wed, Fri night, and Sun. morning. Also we do the badminton product business here, Stringing machine is also available, If you are in Guangzhou, please feel free to call me on mobile. We are happy to have your participation to our club game. Hear you soon.

:)enjoy your days!

Tel: +86 13068860845
    Daniel

9. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    Our Badminton activity schedule:

Tue, Night 8-10 Pm.
    Address: Shi Xi badminton court, Golden garden, Xin Ye road, Gong Ye Da dao AVE, Hai Zhu District, GZ.

Wed Night 8-10 Pm.
    Address: Yong Li badminton court, Xi Ji Dong, Bao Gang Da Dao AVE, Haizhu District, GZ.

Fri night 8-10:30 & Sun morning 10-12:30 Am.
    Address: Nan Zhou badminton court, Hai Zhu coach station, Gong Ye Da Dao south AVE, Hai Zhu district, GZ.

If you have any question about reading the schedule above, you are welcome to call me, whenever you want to join us.

Daniel
    Mobile: +86 13068860845

10. radar_s

radar_s Regular Member

Architect
    Hi Daniel, My name is Radar I am from Guangzhou as well but came to Australia since I was young. However, I will be back to GZ in the coming X'mas and would like to go for a hit with your guys. Do I need to confirm with you before I am attending the session? Thanks!

11. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    Hello Radar,

Nice to meet you then...you will have our warm welcome to join in. X`mas is near, so whenever you arrive and settle here in Guangzhou. just give me a call at 130 688 60845.
    Our club game schedule would be every Tue, Fri, night, and Sunday morning. Hope you trip to GZ smooth and see you soon, We have over hundred different members to join every week.
    also we have professional badminton equipment product on sales and service.

See you soon!
    Regards!
    Daniel ST.

12. Fungke

Fungke New Member

Self employed
    Hello Daniel<i'm a new member here...

13. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    Well, nice to know you Fungke, where are you now & from?

14. mintop

mintop New Member

student
    Hi Daniel,
    I am in Guangzhou with french friends for a internship. We would like to play Badminton several times per week. Can we play with you? What is the address and how much we have to pay? Thank you.

Mintop

15. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    Hello Mintop

I`m sorry for missing so long...Are you still at Guangzhou? we have club game every Tue night, Fri night, Sun morning in Haizhu district. You are welcome to call me at 13068860845 for signing up for game. Thanks

Daniel

16. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    Dane-badminton club in GuangZhou

:) Dear all badminton fans,

[FONT=&amp] Dane badminton club was found since in 2005, we dedicates in serving to badminton amateurs and professional athletes, All items are the best quality and hot brand`s products. You are welcome to visit and shop with us. [/FONT][FONT=&amp] No matter of you are residence or on trip at Guangzhou, you`re welcome to join our regular hold club game every Tue, Fri, at night & Sun, morning. simply call to our admin Daniel at 13068860845 for signing in & detial.

Tue, Night 8-10 Pm.
    Address: Shi Xi badminton court, Golden garden, Xin Ye road, Gong Ye Da dao AVE, Hai Zhu District, GZ.

Fri night 8-10:30 & Sun morning 10-12:30 Am.
    Address: Nan Zhou badminton court, Hai Zhu coach station, Gong Ye Da Dao south AVE, Hai Zhu district, GZ.

If you have any question about reading the schedule above, you are welcome to call me, whenever you want to join us!!

Daniel
    Mobile: +86 13068860845
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

17. danielst

danielst New Member

Salesman
    I`m Daniel Seto, it`s happy to invite international people badminton amateur who will visit in Guangzhou, China, you may call me simply for a friendly and competitive Badminton game here.

Updated on : June, 1st, 2013
    Happy 61 children`s day...lol

18. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    Hi Daniel,

I was hoping to come play at one of your socials when I am in Guangzhou next week. I will only be there from 9th-12th June but I am interested in your badminton shop. I run a club in Melbourne, Australia, and would be interested in purchasing shuttles and other equipment if we can work out a good price.

Regards
    Ashley