BG65-Ti *pink*

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by kwun, Oct 18, 2010.

1. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    a bit OT. but i prefer this format. the value of a forum vs facebook/chatroom is that the information is designed to be retained publicly and others and see and reference it later, be it opinion or valuable information about badminton and its equipment.

2. what07

what07 Regular Member

100% agree. It is a forum after all and not a chatroom. Just suggesting maybe a link to an IRC or a box where people sign in just to chat live like msn. Anyways back on topic.

3. PopsiclePete

PopsiclePete Regular Member

It's a darker pink as opposed to the arc 9, plus it has less hearts so not so girlish :p

But it is a bit stiffer, however it's still a 4u racquet so it's going to be lighter...but I will for sure review it.

it will be strung with 65ti, pink, black :D just for fun...

Sadly, Canadian prices for string are triple the price per pack that I can find online...ng 98's are like 27.99 as opposed to online for $6 and even that's expensive. While there are a ton of badminton players in Canada, the giants up at YY, Victor, LN, RSL rip us off left, right, and centre :(

4. what07

what07 Regular Member

Don't they always rip us off in Canada. We could go down to the states and buy a car there for 2k to 8k less then here. Even 20 chicken nuggets at mcdonalds here cost $9 + tax but in the states is like $7-8.

Anyways where did u find NG98's for 27.99??? Is that including labor. 3 stores I checked for just the coil.

Browns-$27
    Max-$18
    MJstrings-$18, $17 if you buy 5-9packs.

http://www.worldbadminton.com/vendors.htm

^^
    Here's a link for stores. Some stores don't have the pricing listed so you can give them a call.

5. PopsiclePete

PopsiclePete Regular Member

ok, maybe not 27.99 but I recall two retailers selling for 22.99...I exaggerated a bit to make a point :/

But you get the idea! I usually buy all my string from a few stores online so the Canadian prices don't bother me cuz I never pay them haha.

It's not the fault of the stores, having talked with a few owners in my area, they are all handcuffed by the prices offered at wholesale from the brands....*sigh*...I wish I could import and resell in mass quantities o_O