Victor (Asia)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Ferrerkiko, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Gatorade1

Gatorade1 New Member

Which one do you guys think is closer to the Super Nano 3? BS9 or BS11?

I tried replacing my nano 3 with SW33P (the hammer) but it was too slow near the net for my liking

2. Winn108

Winn108 Regular Member

A balance question about BS10. I heard it is fairly even balanced, with a slight weight towards the head. Any yonex racket with a similar balance (arc10, ns9000s, etc...).

New victor gear looks awesome. I'm so tempted to get BS11 just purely because of aesthetics :p

P.S. Paul.. planning to do any more video reviews? The reviews of ns9900 and arc8dx were awesome :D

#202 Winn108, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  3. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    I don't know of any Yonex like the BS11. It's like they've tried to make a mildly head heavy racket as fast as they could. It's kinda like an AT900T I guess, but it's no where near as head heavy, and is probably quicker.

4. plkvoon

plkvoon Regular Member

Manager
  5. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    It kinda sucks when you think everyone can read Chinese. Do you think you can be more considerate?

http://www.956.com.tw/victor/images/Eq/6acb9f41d1541366fabdcce6160a1a7e.JPG 6acb9f41d1541366fabdcce6160a1a7e.JPG

Okay, so, third link across at the top of the screen, then click large central image. There's three images, one has a picture of the Spira 22 being part of the Falcon series of gear. Interestingly, nobody on the team seems to be using a Spira 21....

#205 Maklike Tier, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  6. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

And its not kinda sucks when you think everyone can read English?

7. plkvoon

plkvoon Regular Member

Manager
    if u didn't know(was refering to Maklike Tier), Victor is from Taiwan....
    so be it.... even YY keeps alot of materials in Japanese......

u can ignore the link if you want to....
    i am just feeding the latest news to those who are interested...

ps: Maklike, if u didnt know again you are in the Victor(Asia) thread....

#207 plkvoon, Jul 22, 2010
  8. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    I'm very interested, but it's rude and inconsiderate to link to something only Chinese readers can access.

I know the title is "Victor (Asia)" but China ISN'T Asia, is it? Vietnam is part of Asia. Indonesia is part of Asia. Japan is part of Asia.

Next time if you have some information you'd like to share, make it easy for those in this ENGLISH forum to access the information. Otherwise, you're being rude, inconsiderate, and exclusionary.

9. plkvoon

plkvoon Regular Member

Manager

it's even more rude for ppl who bark at other who just want to give latest info to all....
    if u dont like it, you can just skip...
    well when i said latest info and Victor is from Taiwan... it didnt ring the bell??
    nothing to do with China....
    not sure whether you have the right mind set to figure it out......

10. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied

I'd love to invite you to a dinner party and then randomly start talking to the guy across the table in Afrikaans for the next hour while you sit there eating your Char Kwei Teow.

Anyway, for the non-Chinese readers on this site, here's a screenshot of the latest Victor 'Falcon' gear and Spira 22 so you don't have to sit there like an idiot randomly clicking buttons.

Attached Files:

#210 Maklike Tier, Jul 22, 2010
  11. plkvoon

plkvoon Regular Member

Manager
    it's shows how shallow ppl can be around this world... enjoy your meal....

ps: FYI, Chinese characters are not only used in China.....

12. huangxl

huangxl Regular Member

Student
    If you cannot understand. Then just move on. Don't criticize the person who want to share with others. And yes, China is part of asia too! Have some respect and tolerance for people who speak and write a different language please

13. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    I'm sorry, where exactly is it tolerant and respectful to go "Here's a link to a website in Chinese, you can't google translate it, the info is in there somewhere, have fun randomly clicking buttons for the next half hour until you stumble upon it! Suck sh!t if you can't read Chinese!"

Yes, that is a beacon of tolerance and respect.

I have ZERO tolerance for those who are inconsiderate and exclusionary. I don't care where they come from or what colour their hair is. Respect the fact that the vast majority of people here can't read Chinese, that it's a forum rule not to post in other languages, and then you'll get some respect.

Until that time, you won't.

Figure it out.

14. plkvoon

plkvoon Regular Member

Manager
    maybe you can create your our company and comes out with your our rackets....

my last reply for all this nonsense will be, Victor is from Taiwan... go figure out what language they use here, which i assume you nvr come to Taiwan before.....
    complain it to Victor badminton NOT me trying to feed you guys with latest info... like I said previously, there are plenty of shallow ppl around this world who can't figure out common sense.

ps: you can take over Victor and create everything in English or even in you mother tongue.... i won't mind at all.....

15. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Just relax , guys...;)

16. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    make love not war...we are just bunch of badminton enthusiastic

17. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Personally, I dont think anyone has been inconsiderate, a member has kindly posted a link to some new Victor gear, which we wouldnt have known about. Just because it is not written in English doesnt make it inconsiderate, Victor are from Taiwan, so you would expect there website to be written in Chinese. Same as you would expect Yonex JP website to be written in Japanese. I cant read Chinese or Japanese for that matter, but there is such a thing as google translate, and babelfish, which you can run it through and it will translate it into any language you want.
    Thanks for the link.

The Blue Victor Shirts as always look very nice, as well as the white bag, any news of pricing ?

18. plkvoon

plkvoon Regular Member

Manager
    so far I havent seen it yet in the market... as i assume it will be out during the Chinese Taipei Open in 2 weeks time... will keep you guys updated on the price....
    but had compare the clothing price for Victor in Taiwan and Thailand... Thailand seems to be selling it cheaper.... but I guess the materials are different as what i seen...

other than the clothing line, Victor products in tw is cheaper in general...

19. david14700

david14700 Regular Member

Just to bring the thread back to Victor and badminton equipment, I've heard that in Indonesia they are no longer selling the BraveSword10?

Anyone know what's going on? Have they discontinued it already, 'cos I thought it was a quite a popular racket?

Thanks

20. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    Everyone still has it, and more sponsored male players use it then the BS11, so I'd be very surprised if Victor stopped selling it.