Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by kwun, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Dropshots

Dropshots Regular Member

Hi, just would like to ask a little query with regards to what you are talking about SP's, JP's and as mentioned a US coded "Arc Saber 10". Does their price really differs because of their marks? And as to "marks", which are of the best quality? I know this is not the right thread for my query but since its mentioned here so am addressing my questions to the quoted persons. Thanks.

2. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ARCSABER 10 shaft Serial:7426418; Cone Date Code:060282SP (date=02 Feb 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

3. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

Please confirm the cone code 190583TW

4. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 250 Shaft Serial:9426701; Date Code:140874UK (date=14 Aug 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets Developed by Yonex Japan (on the shaft) and Made in Taiwan (on the cap), its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

5. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Carbonex 21 SP
    1) shaft Serial:7629151; Cone Date Code:230484SP (date=23 Apr 2008);
    2) shaft Serial:7303746; Cone Date Code:061274SP (date=06 Dec 2007);
    3) shaft Serial:7303740; Cone Date Code:061274SP (date=06 Dec 2007);
    to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, their serial nos. and date codes are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the rackets carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain their total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

6. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I suggest you post photos for other member to have a look at your Arcsaber 10. The cone code (date=1 Aug 2007) suggests that it is produced even before Arcsaber 7

7. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arc Saber 10 shaft Serial:7519606; Cone Date Code:120382SP (date=12 Mar 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

8. alexkho

alexkho Regular Member

Purchasing
    I am just wondering if we keep posting the serial number here ... will the china clone maker just come here and copy the serial number and make the exact model you stated ? Just curious

9. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex
    1) AT 900P shaft Serial:6636273; Cone Date Code:220172SP (date=22 Jan 2007);
    2) NS9000 X shaft Serial:6390394; Cone Date Code:060962SP (date=06 Sep 2006)
    to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, their serial nos. and date codes are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the rackets carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain their total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

10. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I sense somthing fishy. Don't buy from him.

11. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

It is not very nice of you to suggest gundam40 to tell a lie.

#4131 leehsim, Jun 26, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  12. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

It was verified valid earlier for BC member: frumblefoot from Calgary.

13. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 700 shaft Serial:7281238; Cone Date Code:261178SP (date=26 Nov 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

14. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

What you said is highly possiible.
    On the other hand, the clone makers can walk into any Yonex authorised dealer shops, copy the serial no. and date code and then make fake rackets using the information.

15. monsky

monsky Regular Member

engineer
    thanks leehsim keep up the good work.

16. jaefei

jaefei Regular Member

thanks alot leehsim. you're the man.

17. HartLover

HartLover Regular Member

Student
    eh leeshim ,
    the codes of the racquet i bought from him and then i posted here and u said are legimate. hmmphh...
    It is possible to have a Yonex HOLOGRAPHIC STICKER and Not the SUNRISE Holograpic Sticker??
    He Offered ME A Amortec 900 Technique RM650. Original ???

18. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    oh man...... you really want to get it at 650?? :confused:
    www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54449

19. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I only verify the legitimacy of the serial no. and cone code. All this kind of information can be easily copied. Valid serial no. and cone code does not equal to genuine racket. It is the first step towards ID of a true Yonex racket. You need to examine the physical features of the racket.

Now how could I verify whether a racket is a true Yonex one with just information like Yonex HOLOGRAPHIC STICKER, SUNRISE Holograpic Sticker model no. like Amortec 900 Technique and price RM650. It is your judgement to decide whether you want to trust the seller and worth the risk of wasting your money if it turns to be a fake.

Since you quote the price in RM, I believe you stay in Malaysia (Earth). Yonex authorise dealers or shops are every where. You can always buy from them.

#4139 leehsim, Jun 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  20. markcmyang

markcmyang Regular Member

racket model: Yonex ARC SABER 10
    shaft serial: 7678383
    cone code : 190583TW
    source : JIAN DA, TAINAN, TAIWAN
    price : 4400 NT

Yes that is the correct figure.