Does anyone use Yonex Isometric 75 MF Light?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by markburry_90, May 14, 2005.

1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

mega frame:D:D:D
    hehe.

2. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    Do you find the ISO75MFLT to be extra flexible just as yonex describes it as?

3. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hmm...about flexiblity..
    i would say yes..because after i used it for so many years, i think this racket is very flexible!!.:)

4. blackfrost

blackfrost Regular Member

I swallow Shuttles
    i do

I have used the Iso75 light for one year and won my First city tournament with it. Its a very reliable racquet. After that i used a yonex nanospeed 6000 raquet great raquet for control.:)

5. Ricky Saunders

Ricky Saunders Regular Member

I regularly use the iso 75MFLT. I like it for its control. Other rackets I have or used are better for smashing (MP100, AT500) but I like control over power. I also owned a nano 6000 that had better control than the iso 75MFLT but it broke on a smash (not even a racket clash) just after 3 months of use- -was therefore awfully disappointed with the nano 6000's durability - -specially for its price.

6. aloy66

aloy66 Regular Member

Looks like ISO 75 MF Light suits your game better. There is no right and wrong when choosing a racket. If it fits your game, use it and enjoy the game. Cheers.

7. Leontje

Leontje Regular Member

Student
    The Iso75MF Light was my first racket... I liked it untill I got my Carlton rackets... Those were so much lighter and felt better than the yonex one... I do think it is a good racket though... no offense... It has pretty good power but it's just not my style. And it broke so I can't use it anymore... lol.. just when i'm having fun with a bunch of friends... :D:p

8. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i have a iso75MFLT and i have replaced the factory string with nbg95 and it still sucks, and what i mean is just that it feels weird when i use it, but it's personal i guess. and since i enjoy playing with oval head racket, i see the mega frame as something weird also. isometric is big enough to me, the mega frame is just a tad too big. to me it's medium stiff so it probably a decent racket for doubles and the weight is decently heavy enough for singles, just not my cup of tea i guess.