Glen Waverley Sat. 7:30-10:00pm Titan Badminton Club

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by ashley, Jun 1, 2006.

1. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    If those Nemesis animals dont kill us all and have their ways with our corpses .. then yes there should still be sessions on Wednesday nights and Saturday nights here at Glen Waverley Christan College.
    I think there was talk that there might not be a Wednesday session on the 26th of this Month ... but wait till Ashley confirms it .. he gets violent with me everytime i post about social timetable :)

2. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    alright, i'll have to wait for confirmation from Ashley then. Anyone of you have the full address? and time is suppose to be 7pm for both session?

3. N4ruto

N4ruto Regular Member

Engineer
    weds 7:30pm
    fri 7pm

26/5 - no session

4. Dolphin

Dolphin Regular Member

Electronics Engineer, Transport Systems
  5. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    That's right, no badminton Wednesday 26th May as courts are being used by the college.

Times are :
    Wednesdays 7:30pm to 10pm
    Saturdays 7pm to 10pm

6. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    thx for the direction & info. I'll definitely drop by on coming Sat but to try my very best attend tonight's session.

7. N4ruto

N4ruto Regular Member

Engineer
    Correction....

Saturday 7pm. My young secretary only know how to type weds and fri....:D

8. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    lol... no worries, i got the info from titan's website shared by Dophin.
    @N4ruto : will you be there this sat? Hope to meet up most of you guys

9. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    True, need better journalist skills:cool:

Tristan beat me 30-27

Our pool went straight to FINAL. Vincent won his group, won his semi and played Tristan in Final and lost.

Can't remember their results in B that day.

10. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    grrr u almost sound happy they haven't tried to take me out yet:mad: Saw some Chicken Vien disappear from BC after that Nemesis battle for maybe a week or two now stick his head up once all the dust settle haha:D

Well Vincent and I kicked a Nemesis team's butt on Sunday so kept their mob off my back quiet for another tournament hehe:rolleyes:

Can't believe Greg chucked a Sammy, that must have been first time ever for Mr Nice Guy...I even saw that shot was IN and I was playing at Melb Uni at the time hahaha:p I did feel the ground shake when he jumped up and down on Vien's head after Vien called it in too:)

Doubles league blaaah, u guys not even in the State Pennant man, can't believe you gave up a trophy opportunity for playing against little kids:eek:

Oh Leong beat me tonight in singles 30-26, but his stamina gone Vien, so if you can tie up a time to play him, u should come close too :D

11. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Why would anyone want to "meet up" with us :confused: .. sounds a little suspicious ... eugene you're not an assassin hired by those animals at Nemesis to assassinate us are you :eek: ... ahhhh !!! that Titan badminton hall is a death trap only one way in and out .. if he blocks the doorway with his 1500mm fully automated heat seeking depleted plutonium tipped RPG, which is the weapon of choice for all foreigners, we'll be screwed ... in a bad way ;) ... thats it I'm staying away from Titans till this assassin leaves .. good luck to the rest of ya .. its every man for himself now :)

12. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    What you lost to Leong :confused: a guy thats been out of the game for almost a year .. cause he's arm fell off and had to be surgically reattached ... maybe its time to retire from badminton Anthony :p
    ... and dont worry, by Monday next week I should have a brand new C grade trophy .. i still take every trophy oppotunity that comes my way :D

.. and who won the B double at JT last week?

13. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    argh... I was told there have plenty of hot chicks & helpful ppls around that i cannot resist to meet up! nothing to do with nemesis or anything.

14. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    "hot chicks" at Titans :confused: .. who told you that lie :p .. the closes thing to a "hot chick" we've got is Carl .. and he's a 100 year old hairy Englishmen .. in any case he's back in POMMIE Land now, introducing to his family his latest Asian conquest. ;) .... and i say we beat up this eugene guy with our spare racket .. to teach him for calling us "helpful" .. thats a more affensive racial slur then "hongky" where i come from .. which is Zimbabwe :mad:

15. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    JT Ultra has just release a draft fixture for this sunday's tournament at Melbourne Uni ... and A Men Double looks very interesting :rolleyes: ... alot of those players arent even "men" :)

JTUltra.jpg

and Anthony u told me u couldnt play this Sunday .. army duty .. and yet i see you listed with Vincent ... so you're cheating on me with Vincent .. i want a devorce :p

.. And Davy Aswin seems to be playing with two partners ???

#835 vienb, May 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 20, 2010
  16. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    HAHAHA! someone is jealous:) Now our relationship was always polyamorous Vien:D

Nah that is a mistake from Jacky, I told him I could only play last Sunday. I do have duty all this weekend {quick secret mission to Afghanistan, alah Chuck Norris style} - so good luck!!

and Anthony u told me u couldnt play this Sunday .. army duty .. and yet i see you listed with Vincent ... so you're cheating on me with Vincent .. i want a devorce :p

.. And Davy Aswin seems to be playing with two partners ???[/quote]

17. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    My 1st post for the new look BC .. looks more professional :)

And the C-Champ is back :) .. back from bannishment .. and then bannish again from C grade after winning it cause of complaints made to Jackie .. geez :rolleyes: .. oh well organisers will let their guard down again .. and I'll be back in C :D

Photo0246.jpg

2010 trophy count = 4 :D

18. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    HAHA....ok first post on this new look BC - took a little while to get used to it, but its cool

Well Done Vien!:p

Most of the players in this tournament circuit are on to us, so firstly to even be allowed entry to C grade is a victory, and second of all to escape the stadium after receiving the trophy was another more important victory:D

Interstate comps are going to be our last frontier in C grade pretty soon...well we still have a few more {unnamed until we win them} tournaments to go:)

Not happy about that trophy you got, looks like cheap pine wood...prefer to see more fake gold paint on mine hehe;)

19. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    .. Need to also mention the danger of playing crazy diving Marcus Yip in the final .. he's already did his knee twice and yet he was still diving for every shots .. and knocking over his partner occasionally :) .. and 3 times he dive at my drop shot, sliding under the net and almost taking my legs out :mad:

... and C grades harder then i remembered :rolleyes: ... so many trophy hunters ;) .. if you think it was dodgy that i was let in C Men Double, Mr Nice guy Greg was allowed in A Ladies Double :) .. Anthony thats one avenue of trophies we havent looked at yet .. lets enter the Ladies Double in the next tournament ;)

20. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Vic Open & Graded 2010

The next tournament is the Victorian Graded
    ENTRIES CLOSE: 15th JUNE 2010

C / D Combined Round Robin Grades – Sat 26th June at MSAC
    A / B Combined Round Robin Grades – Sun 27th June at MSAC

Open is both Saturday (knockout) and Sunday (finals)

G
    ames will be in “Rally Point” format to 21 pts best of 3 games
    In general the order of play with be doubles, then singles and finally mixed.
    Play will commence at 8.45am on Saturday for Open and C & D grades and 8:45am on Sunday for A & B grades.

You can enter online now at ..

https://regonline.activeglobal.com/2010BadmintonVicOpen

You'll need a credit card to register online.