Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. yeehiun

yeehiun Regular Member

student
    Are there alot of badminton shop in kl and johor

2. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

So play with the N90-III and N9 some more today but with plastic birdies, the N9 seem to respond better with plastic for whatever reason, I get more power out of it than with feather... N90-III plays around the same with plastic...

3. charleslim

charleslim Regular Member

Dream Job
  4. ariffd93

ariffd93 Regular Member

student
    the review of n55iii

Li Ning badminton racket products, the most concerned by the equipment enthusiasts none other than non-N series, which stems from the N series have brought together all the racket Li Ning, the company's latest system beat technology, but also because the stars of China's national badminton team endorsement, the N series has been popular racquet has excellent popularity. This year, the most watched Li Ning badminton racket products, must be the third generation of the N series, because of the distance the second generation products have a full three years. Three years ago, REDDING for you to send a N90II, N50II, N55II, N77II, N90II S-TYPE, N50II S-TYPE ...... products such evaluation, the passage of time like a white horse over gaps, three years later, REDDING ahead the whole network, to bring you N55III the first evaluation!
    N55 by the country in the first generation of men's singles players Chen Yu endorsement, but to this day, three generations of the country's spokesperson replaced feather mixed doubles players Zhang Nan, N55III also joined in recent years, Li Ning, pushing the beat box diversion tunnel design can be described as even more powerful. However N55III force belonging MP series, the balance point blank shot also reached very "fat finger" of 303mm, plus 89g of weight, without a certain absolute power, is probably intractable. Introduction on here, without further ado, soon as you send N55III comprehensive evaluation.
    Attention technology: wind deflector box type, spiritual inner cone control
    Other technology: superconducting nano-and high-density composite damping system, multi-point composite carbon fiber-reinforced systems, wing constant system
    Systems, aerodynamics technology section racket racket optimization systems and mechanical systems

Write articles in the plume is not easy: write too technical will attract readers, written too gorgeous would be considered "window dressing", the product will be perceived as more popular vendors, "soft", written too have feelings will be awarded no technical content. . .

After receiving N55III, its appearance gave REDDING a familiar feeling, this feeling is not N55II, or N55, turned out to be the country feather "The Queen" Wang Xin had used the war racket N36! Wind deflector box type, spiritual control cone, gilt golden appearance and square plastic nails, decided that N36 + N55II hybrid! Of course, this is a joke, because the designs look so N55III N55II than N36 and went into the next level.

First, from appearance to begin with, N55III breaking the N55 red yellow red and silver design with N55II, boldly purple and gold color. "Zijin Zijin ......" reminiscent of the NBA's Los Angeles Lakers jersey color, this match is nothing less than classic, from N55III the racket head in purple paint, gradually transition from the middle of the film frame into gold, then by Cone rod to beat in the transition back to purple, in addition to the complementary visual reasonable, but more importantly highlights the Imperial-class luxury of the gas.

Mentioned racket, have to say is, N55III using the latest wind tunnel diversion racket frame design, wind tunnel from the previous generation of N36 racket 4,5,7,8 o'clock diversion, to now 12 o'clock position of the new diversion channel, which is the hardest film frame, elastic worst area with a guide duct design, effectively divert wind resistance when swinging the racket to reduce drag by 8.2%, 3.1%, improved ball speed effect. Meanwhile, the wind guide groove design can reduce racket quickly shoot back when the vortex generated, effectively avoiding hitting the racket sloshing around, batting at a faster pace in the lead looking for more accurate placement.

Shun live racket down to reach the pole position. By the second generation became the Spirit control the N series logo dominates the entire inner cone rod in the biggest play, which makes the racket bend point moves significantly strengthened racket smash strength and flexibility, which is today's family now includes other brands is positioned as a high-end racket key configuration.

First hold up N55III, racket head heavy flu emerge immediately, after all, is 303mm high balance point, grip it in your hand will feel very obvious. In addition to playing an important role outside, N55III always maintain weight 89g, here have praised Li Ning QC, in the past a number of evaluation REDDING, Li Ning's products with the official parameters given in almost exactly the same, there are very few deviations occur . 89g of weight plus 303mm balance point, N55III actual performance in the end how it?

Let us talk about golf's feeling. N55III batting touch, you can almost turn a blind eye to know is from Li Ning's N series, for two reasons: One is in very good elasticity lever, pull the backcourt without excessive force that can be pulled from the bottom line of the bottom line ; The second is due to the impact of spiritual control of the inner cone, the curvature of the ball will be slightly lower than other racket that. Taking these two o'clock, N55III use Ping golf in the singles opponents bottom line pressure will play a good effect.
    N55III in terms lob feel soft, so when the user control the intensity lob can grasp very well. In the evaluation process, even if the state is not good REDDING, but rarely hung out with the poor quality of the ball, but rather because it is too pursuit of speed and posted on the net while playing in the vaginal arrested many cases, overall performance satisfactory.

Come to talk about killing the ball. In the evaluation process, REDDING N55III deliberately carried out on the point of killing and re-killing test, intended to draw 55III kill the ball in both cases performance. Re killing aspect can be considered N55III strengths, especially after standing in the doubles field, as long as the other golf together, not only with the ball popped N55III heavy (303mm advantage), but placement is very sharp and spiritual role of the inner cone control is unquestionable; regards kill point, since REDDING absolute lack of strength, for the point of killing when using N55III been to no avail, after all, do not rely on a substantial degree of limb rotation, absolute power is inadequate in the case, just turn the wrist and use it is difficult to grasp the racket racquet with a high balance point popped very threatening to kill the ball, although you can pursue the ultimate placement, but for amateurs, mistakes seem to be more likely than the score (laughs). I must mention, N55III although the balance point is higher, but the effect of the wind tunnel diversion system brings is real. Because the use of the process, when the fast wave N55III, waving high speed is not as common as heavy racket equilibrium point, no clear-cut case, the drag is not obvious sense.

Level pumping basic aspects Needless to say, absolute power enough, then no problem, absolute power is insufficient, 303mm absolutely make users pay the price; then kill aspect, whether backstop or pick backcourt have performed commendable, with pole excellent elasticity, REDDING was singled out directly in the next field after killing the bottom line; rub nets, the racquet face passes into the palm of your hand feel more directly, the quality of the ball can be controlled within the range of the smallest mistakes, commendable.

Overall, N55III the appearance of the painting is very good, can be said to be born out of the N series of second-generation products, stylish and losing extravagance purple color, watermarks stickers and paint the water of transition are recent flexor made. Technology with respect, new and improved system brings tangible diversion tunnel breaking wind effect, but the rest seemed a bit much to enhance the lack of sincerity. If two points, however, N series second generation of products has been very mature, performance and quality are rated as excellent, so by the appropriate complement for the Renewal of the Old Yen is understandable approach.

N55III targeting high-end, performance, design, biased in favor of male athletes or singles mixed doubles players, if the pursuit of fast-paced style of play light, N55III not an appropriate choice, but if the user has absolute power and excellent technical words under the pressure , N55III is definitely a magic weapon.

5. kodek

kodek Regular Member

Aiyo my head spinning like mad trying to make sense of the review.time for paracetamol.....but thanks for the translation.been scouring the internet for it.;)

6. kodek

kodek Regular Member

"because it is too pursuit of speed and posted on the net while playing in the vaginal arrested many cases, overall performance satisfactory."

My favourite sentence from the review..:)

7. isben

isben Regular Member

Engineer
    ok now I get it that it was a translated review. no wonder it seems funny. yup for chinese language it is hard to properly convey the meaning as the phrases they used would be very funny if one is to translate it word for word.

8. Boggieeiggob

Boggieeiggob Regular Member

Yeah I would not recommend using any sort of translator engine to translate Chinese. A Chinese person (such as myself) would find it hard in some situations to find a very accurate way to translate some words and sayings and translator engines have even less knowledge of this

9. isben

isben Regular Member

Engineer
    manage to get a feel of all the new release except the n90III. Got to say they feels great, nice colour scheme and stuff. problem is that the air vents on both the N50 and 55 makes it feels like it cant take high tension.

10. quixilver

quixilver Regular Member

It's funny that i have the same impression, the Airstream frame design really turned me off. Though it's not guaranteed to have any durability issue, it seems like the dust and dirts might get trapped inside there and difficult to be cleaned... Sorry, there goes my OCD :cool:

11. charleslim

Dream Job
    I just received my N55-III from Chris Aw (SG). Will test it out tonight and get back to you guys on its performance. Note that my current racket is Kason F9, however, I do use the N90II and Yonex Z-force 4U from time to time.

Cheers

12. Boggieeiggob

Call me stupid, but I don't understand what the idea of air stream is? Like, what is it supposed to do in terms of improving racquet performance?

13. charleslim

Dream Job
    I think the "purpose" of Air-Stream technology is to reduce aerodynamic drag, i.e., the resistance you feel when you swing the racket (at a wide enough angle). For example, a thin frame experiences less drag than a thick frame racket. I reckon the idea of Air-Stream is to maintain the frame size (for what-ever reasons) and to reduce the air drag as much as one can. Thus, the only way is to open holes within the frame. Frankly speaking, I believe the effect of Air-Stream technology is minimal.

14. Cycril

Cycril Regular Member

Technically, it improves swing speed by a percentage which makes you hit harder as
    ^swing speed = ^force transmitted to the shuttle

15. Boggieeiggob

I can't imagine it making that much of a difference though, because surely that means either making the frame more fragile to make space for the air vents or making small vent which increase swing speed by like, 2% or something around that small a difference

16. Boggieeiggob

Tried my N9 a few days ago (and am now letting go :( ) so here's my review. If you can't be bothered to read a paragraph, just skip to the last one where I summarise it all ;) ; original grip and NS95 at 26lbs. It has a very nice swing (nicer than a z slash) and doesn't compromise on size or flex etc but I find that Li Ning has played around with the F9's specs a bit. It's a touch more head heavy and noticeably less flex so for me, a much less powerful F9. I think it's easier to get a feel for net drops and general net play with the N9 because some people used to find the F9 quite muted/found it hard to get a feeling when playing soft shots. As I mentioned, the swing is very smooth which leads to a faster swing (I guess hence why they called it "turbocharging") which in some cases makes for a bigger sound but more importantly, a larger impact on the shuttle. I'd say most of the time, but not always, that helps for a bigger smash but as I said before; I think an F9 is more friendly for big shots like clears and smashes. Another problem I found with the N9 is that sometimes it vibrated a bit. I couldn't feel it in my elbow or arm but the racket definite vibrates at least a bit so I'm not sure if this is the sort of vibration that people talk about that leads to tennis elbow as I've never suffered from any problems like this. There's still whispers and remnants of the F9 though, because it's still relatively user friendly. An example I found was trick shot lifts (feigning a drop and lifting when the opponent moves forward) and kinda helped me consistently lift into the back tramlines. Although I'm not sure if that might be because of my training racquet :3
    just a little note though, I think better branding names could have been thought up because turbocharging made my coach run around the courts pretending my N9 was some sort of motorbike XD excellent colours though.

So to sum up, the N9 is still a powerful racquet and compared to the F9, is better for net play but the F9 is more user-friendly and personally, I prefer F9
    My personal scoring for the N9:
    Power: 7.5/10
    Control: 8/10
    Racquet Speed: 9.5/10
    Versatility (is that a word?): 8:10
    Looks: 10/10
    Overall average score (excluding looks): 8.375/10

If it helps, my scoring for the F9 for those who want to compare the two:
    Power: 10/10 (10/10 is rare for me but F9 is seriously the most powerful racquet I've tried)
    Control: 7.5/10
    Racquet Speed:8/10
    Versatility: 9/10
    Looks: 8/10 (because it sort of looks like arc10, so I marked it down a bit)
    Overall average score (excluding looks): 8.625/10

17. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

Thanks for the review boggieeiggob. If I find the F9 a bit "slow and sluggish" at the doubles front court, will the N9 be a step up in that aspect?

What I'm finding is that I can intercept and kill off more shots with my 4U Wilson Zonar BLX than the F9. But the F9 definitely has more raw power from the back court. Would be great to have a F9 that is 'fast' but still as powerful.

P.S. The N50III, N55III and N9 all seem to have very similar specs. Which of these would best fit my needs?

#2157 llpjlau, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  18. Boggieeiggob

Er, I guess it would be better than the F9 because it's quicker, and it's not head heavy at all, just more noticeable that the balance point is off-even than an F9. I've never used anything by Wilson before so I can't comment on that, But I guess yes, the N9 will be a step up. As for the other 3rd gen, I have absolutely no idea. I only have an N9 >_>'

19. swunk

swunk Regular Member

The thread dropped too much and there're too little photos! :) N55-III in violet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Only have the stencil card with old logo (came with my N55 first gen).

20. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Thanks for sharing! :)
    How is it compared to the N55 1st gen? Is it easier to play? More power? Faster swing speed? Is it completely different to the 1st gen N55?