Shuttle-House Shipping

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Vohrana, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Vohrana

Vohrana Regular Member

Hi, I just recently ordered a YONEX BAG1002N from Shuttle-House and they said that they are currently out of stock and that they will ship it once they receive more. They said they were receiving the stocks yesterday, and that they will send me an email notifying me when they have started shipping the bag. However, I still haven't gotten an email yet.
    Has this ever happened to anyone before? Is Shuttle-House usually really punctual and speedy with their shipments? ( this is my first time buying from them)

http://shuttle-house.com/PAGE_top_E.html

2. andersen

andersen Regular Member

From my recent experience with Shuttle House, their responsiveness and speed is just okie/reasonable to me i.e. neither slow nor quick.

3. Vohrana

Vohrana Regular Member

Okay, thanks for the reply, I really hope they start shipping my bag soon :p Can't wait for it :D

4. dorysan

dorysan Regular Member

when i ordered from them thy notified day after the item was shipped.

5. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Let's be politely realistic: If shuttlehouse was just receiving a big order from their supplier yesterday, is it not possible to give them a little more than one day to sort it all out before they get your particular bag off to the post office and email you?:eek:

6. Vohrana

Vohrana Regular Member

But the thing is, I sent an email 2 days ago regarding my order and re sent it yesterday, but I still haven't received a reply yet. I read on their site that they are open for questions from 10:00 - 18:00 Japan Standard Time, so I thought they mightve had time to answer my question

7. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

To quote an old man, a lifelong worrier, on his deathbed: "I've had a lot of trouble in my life; most of which never happened". :rolleyes:

Shuttlehouse is a legitimate, high volume business whose small staff are likely not native English speakers. It would have been good service for them to send a quicker reply to your email. But I suspect that you will hear from them soon, and that your order will get to you.

A couple days between email replies was my experience with them on my one order, and I had no complaint. Cheers and good luck.:)

8. Vohrana

Vohrana Regular Member

Do you know if they have people answering inquiries over weekends? Because its been almost 5 days since I sent them an email and I still haven't gotten an answer yet, I even resent it a couple times.

9. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    if you use gmail it doesn't always send to the right address
    I thought they weren't responding to my email, so I recopied the original email address from their website and they responded next day

10. andersen

andersen Regular Member

You can contact them via: yo_3_order@yahoo.co.jp. The lead time of my recent communication with them was around 1~2 days. Good luck!

11. szekt

szekt Regular Member

The last time I sent a request, it took about 1-2 weeks before I got a email reply directly from their staff; the initial confirmation email that you get after you booked your order is probably an "auto-reply"; but once you have direct email communication with the sales staff...everything becomes really fast.

12. Vohrana

Vohrana Regular Member

Okay thanks guys,
    I was wondering how you track and trace your item after buying from Shuttle-House. They gave me a number, but when i went to the track and trace link on their site, I didn't quite know where to go from there. Can someone tell me please?

**EDIT - Nevermind, I see it

#12 Vohrana, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  13. CalvinSeak

CalvinSeak Regular Member

Do they state the exact value of the item or lower so that we dont have to pay import taxes?

14. firearc

firearc Regular Member

How much is stringing and shipping to the us?

15. xcaliberz

xcaliberz Regular Member

Engineer
    Stringing is 1050 Yen extra, shipping on 1 Arc 8 + 9 packets of strings was about 2500 Yen, shipped EMS to NorCal.