Wang Xin ( 汪鑫 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by suetyan, Jul 5, 2009.

1. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Sometimes when I buy stock, it is often a gamble, some stocks are duds and some are blue chips. Dang! this bet is a surefire kaching! money in my jeans...BYJ and EH is that it?, I would bet anything with you, if only I can guarantee I will collect my winnings:D You are in UK, now where is my broker Alan Y, I need you to broker this transaction, give you 5% commission:p

Maybe Migilin7 saw a different video than us....Euro having a crisis, banking is unrealiable, now maybe even their internet is unrealiable and signal got crossed so Miqilin7 sleepily saw the wrong match:D
    Agree with you the 2nd match WX was off a bit and tiring but the first set she was in blistering form, those footwork was a beau to see.

2. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    i just realise WX lost to Saina in the QF of Sudirman 2011. complete shock :eek:

3. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    I have a chance to reassess WX against BYJ and EH...forget about WX losing 1 game, make it 1-set i.e. WX will not lose a single set to either of these 2 players...heck, my prediction is better than predicting Greece will go bankrupt and kick out of the Eurozone:D

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

You're so gung-ho, 1 game means 1 set not 1 match which may be a 3-setter. Don't forget in a team tourney, these Chinese wonder women tend to be more vulnerable than usual. Still,wish you best of luck:D

Yes,Greece is tottering on the brink of bankruptcy, in effect already so, but should she be kicked out of EU as well, I'm afraid it may set off a chain reaction, who's next? Portugal,Spain,Italy ? And engulf the whole world in an accelerating deepening global recession possibly extending into a long-drawn Great Depression 2,frightening.:(:crying: Actually,the main culprit is the US who started it all with the sub-prime crisis...(sorry, I digress too much,just stirred by your remarks)

5. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    yup, the world is coming to an end. Sell facebook!! :)

6. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    Okay, then WX will not lose 1-set or 1-game to either BYJ or EH...this time around, the CHN girls are out for revenge and from the look of WX preparation, dang! I don't wanna bet on her losing esp in 2nd singles.
    DEN, GER, INA has no player to match WX on paper. KOR, I think BYJ won once, but not this time. Nothing is quaranteed but I sure like my odds WX not losing 1-game, 1-set or 1-match.

7. SantaSCSI

SantaSCSI Regular Member

My view on a simulation match was that one player mimics the playstyle of another country's player, but this just seems to be a warm-up internal tournament of some sorts.

Nice to see WX back up there.

8. keenobserver

keenobserver Regular Member

retired
    who is the blue eyed girl of LYB now, is it WX or LXR??...anyone knows??

9. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    Amazing performance by Wang Xin today in Uber Cup 2012 final.

I think Wang Xin will win the Olympic gold. She is better than WYH and LXR.

10. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    No that I disagree. Wang Xin is definitely not better than Wang Yihan and especially LXR.

Remember LXR has the combination of her attacking abilities and Wang Shixian's crosscourt slice...it's impossible to beat LXR..

11. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Remember at past Olympics, seniority has been given priority over ability so don't expect LXR to win. The precent has already been set. Even if she got to the final, she will be "asked" to lose to either WYH or WX.

12. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Yes, if Wang Xin ever gets to the final and meets any of her compatriots, they will be asked to lose to her.

But frankly speaking, Wang Yihan is better than Wang Xin if they do battle it out seriously. However, match fixing must take place if some foreigners especially Tine Baun is strong and threatening..That's when China must prepare Wang Xin for the worst by letting her pass through the easy way..

13. bayanbaru

bayanbaru Regular Member

no....wx is much better than wyh & lxr

14. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Who is better? The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

In the upcoming INA Open, all The Three Kingdoms and LXR will be playing. Based on their present top 4 rankings, WYH and WSX should be in one half and WX and LXR the other. In the liikelihood that all 4 meet in their semi-finals,we will get our answer then but I must say,one match does not give us a definite answer.

Having seen WYH vs LXR twice, now I am very keen to see LXR and WX pitted against each other for I regard them as the two best attacking players at the moment.

15. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

but the important point is how they play against the others, not among themselves

16. bayanbaru

bayanbaru Regular Member

wang xin go go go

17. keenobserver

keenobserver Regular Member

retired
    wang xin reminds me of zhao jianhua...on her day no one in the world can touch her... but on her off day she could lose to ong tiong ping an unknown indonesian player in the first round of the singapore open many years ago...hehe...

-

-

18. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    can't stand these match fixing. I can't see them pulling each others hair. lol. ;)

19. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    A lot has been said about match fixing by CHN...but as proven in the past, when 2 CHN players meet at the final, it is a free for all, the coaches are absent and alllow the 2 players to duke it out. Even in SF, if a CHN player is into the final, and the other SF is contested between 2 CHN players, it is free for all, the best wins. Only when a non-CHN player gets to the final, and the other SF is between 2 CHN players, then match fixing takes over to setup the best CHN player to play his/her opponent.
    Only when CHN needs to qualify a player for majors e.g. WC or OLY, then match fixing in the final occurs like LD throwing AE final to CJ to qualify. So if 2 CHN plays in the final of a major like OLY or WC, then it is free for all.

#199 OneToughBirdie, May 28, 2012
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
  20. madbad

madbad Regular Member

I think there has been precedent set for the OG SF and/or Final in terms of seniors getting priority. Sorry, can't remember which one but I think it's happened before. If someone remembers, maybe he/she can help.