String for my ArcSaber 7

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by YinLoung, Sep 9, 2008.

1. YinLoung

YinLoung Regular Member

Alright, i'm currently using an ArcSaber 7 with bg68ti at 25x27lbs.( with 4 knots ) Fairly good when it's freshly strung. Since when it's freshly strung, my shots travel faster, sharper and accuracy are better ( might be just my head? )

Then now, after a few days of badminton with the freshly strung Arc7, I found out that my shots are not as fast, as sharp or as accurate as it was. I blame it on the tension that has dropped?

Also, I've now ran out of bg68ti and I need to buy new ones. I'm thinking of trying out bg80 but people says it changes tensions quite quickly.

So any suggestion? Should I just furtherly increase the tension? or just change string?

Thanks.

2. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Whoever told you BG80 loss tension fast is rubbish! It holds tension much better than BG68ti. Try it and you will see the tension stays ablut the same after 2 or more weeks. If not, it is your stringer's fault.

3. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    BG65 is the one that losses tension the fastest. Make sure you string the BG80 2lbs less than normal tension.