Badminton Asia Youth U-19 Championships 2013

Discussion in '2013 Tournaments' started by badMania, Jun 13, 2013.

1. miksss

miksss Regular Member

2. miksss

miksss Regular Member

3. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Kota Kinabalu, 07.05.2013) Being part of the national team is an honor for any athlete themselves. Not many people could be members of the national team, of course, only those selected were considered to meet certain criteria to get the chance.

No wonder the Fitriani, young players who joined the squad in 2013 Asian Junior Championships (AJC), is also eager to join the best Indonesian shullters in the National Training Camp Cipayung. This is expressed on the sidelines ahead of the game AJC practice.

"Someday I want to go national training and become part of the national team, because the players in national team are the choosen one" said Fitriani who commonly called as Fitri.

Fitri who was born in Garut, December 27, 1998 and did not talk much and tend to be quiet. As the Youngest player in the squad AJC 2013 was quite friendly when she talked about her idol, Susi Susanti.

Fitri hopes someday her carreer will be as bright as Susi. The idol which is the women's singles gold medalist at the Barcelona Olympics in 1992 this is the best Indonesian women's singles player, until now there has been no player that equaled the achievement has been reached by Susi.

"I idolized Susi Susanti, wants to be success like her. Maybe by going pelatnas I can perform better and get a chance to add such experience to follow international championships "said the club's players Exist, who won the 2013 Sirnas Jakarta .

Here's a brief profile Fitriany:

Name: Fitriani (Fitri)
    Place / Date of Birth: Garut, December 27, 1998
    Height / Weight: 154 cm/41 kg
    Clubs: PB Exist
    National rank: 10
    Achievement: Champion of Sirnas Jakarta 2013, Winner of Sirnas Balikpapan 2013, Winner of Sirnas Bandung 2013.

source : http://badmintonindonesia.org/app/information/newsDetail.aspx?/1876

and we got a thread of Fitriani actually :D:D http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/106066-Fitriani/page3

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Kevin has indeed matured into a young adult now. Let's see how he and Arya fare in the AJC. Given that this is their first tourney after like 3 years of separation, I am a bit skeptical of their chance.

Ruselli Hartawan is cute....her nickname (Mei Mei) is also cute :p She looks a bit more feminine now as I have always thought she's a bit tomboyish (from her photos in FB). I believe Della Augustia Surya is also of Chinese descent.

I am wondering why Sigit Budiarto is not in the coaching team...instead, Chafidz Yusuf and Dimas are there. If I am not wrong, these 2 were coaching the independent players like Kido/Hendra, Alvent/AG, Vita/Nadya, etc in the past few years.

#44 badMania, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  5. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Against MAS, INA should take GS, BD, and XD/GD.

As for BS...not sure as Ihsan Maulana Mustofa should be pitted against either Soong Joo Ven or Soo Teck Zhi.

6. soulpx

soulpx Regular Member

Trader
    the venue is only 20 minutes from my house. dont know if have time to go or not :eek:

7. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

8. fd16n

fd16n Regular Member

Super quick jobs for China, Thailand and Indonesia in first session, finishing their wholematch in less than 80 minutes

9. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    interesting to see how mas fare against ina

10. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Tournament started??? Where can i find the live scores of the matches of the tournament.. Please.. Anybody?? Tournament software does not provides visual live scores..:(

11. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    extra pay needed for live score service
    so usually non profit tournament wont have live score,such as AJC

12. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    As you are in malaysia, i think you can guide me regarding the scores then... ;) I want to know what is happening in the court 6 ** India vs Japan ** ..
    [MENTION=10642]fd16n[/MENTION] - How did you know about the matches ??? Results published already...?? where can i find it..??

13. fd16n

fd16n Regular Member

India got beaten by japan 5-0. You can see the result by clicking their respective match in ts link [MENTION=104048]scorpion1[/MENTION]

14. Akin44

Akin44 Regular Member

Techie
    tournamentsoftware not even showing the results too

15. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Just now, found out the result.. very bad...:(

16. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
  17. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    lol
    u think this tournament was held next door to mine?:rolleyes:
    it was like 1530 km away
    http://www.worldcities.us/distance_from_Kota-Kinabalu_to_Kota-Bharu/
    hahaha
    the tournament link was posted in 2nd page,please read through,thanks.:)

18. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
  19. badMania

badMania Regular Member

2 easy matches to warm the muscles for the INA team. The real thing starts tomorrow with the evening match against MAS to determine which team will top the group.

I believe Hanna Ramadhini and Rosyita Eka Putri Sari/Setyana Mapasa (or Uswatun Khasanah, if Setyana is to be fielded in XD) have the edge over their MAS counterparts. INA will also field Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Arya Maulana Aldiartama (possibly against Darren Isaac Devadas/Ong Yew Sin). They need to secure these 3 points!

As for XD....INA has yet to field their supposedly best pair Rian Swastedian/Masita Mahmuddin. Rafiddias Akhdan Nugroho could also feature tomorrow in XD (with Setyana). As for BS, INA will possibly field Ihsan Maulana Mustofa (who has also yet to be fielded).

20. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Line-up for INA vs MAS:
    XD - Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Masita Mahmudin vs Chua Kek Wei/Yap Cheng Wen: a tricky tie as this will be the first time Kevin is paired up with Masita. One pt is definitely required and I hope Kevin's experience will allow INA to have this pt.

BS - Fikri Ihsandi Hadmadi vs Soong Joo Ven: not sure why Ihsan is not fielded. The MAS player has an edge.

BD - Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Arya Maulana Aldiartama vs Darren Isaac Devadas/Ong Yew Sin: Kevin/Arya are also hoped to deliver one pt.

GS - Hanna Ramadini vs Ho Yen Mei: ditto for Hanna.

GD - Rosyita Eka Putri Sari/Setyana Mapasa vs Joyce Choong Wai Chi/Yap Cheng Wen: if the score is 2-2 at this pt, Rosyita/Setyana are expected to deliver in this crucial decider.

Verdict: either 3-2 or 4-1 to INA.