Nike Court Shuttle 2

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by bobv33, May 12, 2009.

1. bobv33

bobv33 Regular Member

Product Description
    Nike Court Shuttle 2 Indoor Court Shoes. A great value indoor court shoe ideal for badminton. Upper - Regionalized synthetic & textiles provides great court support and comfort Forefoot Flex Grooves - give player excellant court feel. Midsole - Lightweight Phylon midsole provides a soft comfortable ride. Outsole - Lightweight reqionalised gum rubber outsole with indoor court specific traction just where you need it. A great value indoor court shoe, with great cushioning and grip where you need it, without breaking the bank on price.
    Any comments from those who have actually used them or heard about their reviews?

Attached Files:

2. sangoku

sangoku Regular Member

student affair
    i have used one for about 3 months.well first of all its light, very light compare to other badminton shoes.the cushioning is not bad and pretty grippy on the floor.for only onethird of yonex's price its great bang for the bucks.

3. bobv33

bobv33 Regular Member

4. bobv33

bobv33 Regular Member

Nike Air Zoom Speed 8.0

Put on an outrageous show for your fans in the Nike Air Zoom Speed 8.0 Men's Badminton Shoe:

Exceptionally breathable upper
    Low-profile midsole
    Internal arch strap for midfoot support
    Medial forefoot Drag-on for abrasion resistance
    Weight 11oz.
    Lightweight, super-responsive performance cushioning. Incredibly thin, Nike Zoom brings the foot closer to the ground for optimum feel and aggressive maneuverability. Very light. Very responsive.

REVIEWS:

I was very excited to see that Nike had created a badminton shoe. I believe it is very effective in the aspect of grip and strength but it lacks the tightness and lighter capabilities of many yonex shoe models which currently are the gold standard. I hope nike continues to peruse creating badminton shoes because I know there is infinite potential.

Attached Files:

#4 bobv33, May 14, 2009
    Last edited: May 14, 2009