Sigit Budiarto - Frans Kurniawan

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kimpe_bultang, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Since I am a guy, I am not a good judge of which men are handsome... Among girls, who do they think is the most handsome among Fran or Rian or Yoke? ;)

2. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Seriously funny, tough question!!! Honestly, all 3 of them considered goodlooking, but none of them outstanding. Oh Well, if me.. Uhm, I think I will go for the one with weird eyebrow. No surprise, right? Hahaha

3. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Chinese face reading says that someone with one scar-like line on the eyebrow will face one big setback in his life... But other than that, I think Rian's eyebrows signal that he is a honest balanced talented man.

4. erin_hakkinen

erin_hakkinen Regular Member

Business Student
    This is seriously funny!! Haha! I agree with yannie.
    They're all nice looking. But none of them is so handsome that can make my eyes pop out from its socket :p

All look pleasant enough though. As for the most pleasant looking between the three of them, i give that title to Yoke :D

5. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    HAHA.... I guess I'll say Rian. :D

6. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    Hahahahhaa.. This is a very cute qn.. I think they are all ok.. LOL.. I don't really know how to weigh faces.. Fran already got a gf, eh?? How abt Rian and Yoke?? I'll go with the one who doesn't have one.. :D :D How abt Sigit? He got no gf.. Wkkkkkkke.. Maybe I go with him.. A bit out of your qn, though, Krisna..
    As I told you, Yan, I didn't go to Hendra's hse cuz he's in Cipayung.. While sigit didn't reply my SMS... Haaaaiiizz... T_T

7. kimpe_bultang

Btw, I wonder where Tangkas got all that money from. . . They don't have any sponsor anymore... Weeeew... and 4 players.. That's a lot.. All come from Hongkong somemore...

Krisna, the Mainaky brothers are from what club?? I know Rexy-Richard's from Tangkas.. The others??

8. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    There is an article in Indopos newspaper on Tangkas getting tons of sponsors. A total of 6! Some are not familiar to me, but the noticeable ones on their current shirts are:
    Hyundai -drive safely-; that's what it said... :p
    Alfa-mart
    Top 1 oil
    Bank BTN
    I don't remember the other 2 sponsors...

I think after Tangkas got all this money, they used it to bring the four Hong Kong players, plus hired Tommy Sugiarto from PB. Pelita. They are serious in using money to cover their weak areas. I appreciate that they made the right moves, so far. Makes the competition tougher for everybody! :cool: Tough competition is what made Indonesian badminton tough!

Tangkas have done many good hiring moves in the past. Hiring Hendrawan and Hermawan Susanto from Djarum; that time, permanently moved them from their original childhood club. Later on, those 2 guys became tough rivals to their own old club-mates, Ardy, Haryanto Arbi, etc. And I forgot which club in Manado Lili Natsir came from and which club in Jogja Nova Widianto came from. I think Flandy Limpele and Lili Natsir was from the same club, but Flandy was hired by SGS Elektrik a long time ago...

Marleve Mainaky followed his brother from Ambon/Ternate to Tangkas. Karel Mainaky went to Djarum. I don't know where Reony Mainaky went. The brothers Ferry Gunawan and Tony Gunawan was from a Surabaya club, then Ferry went to Djarum, Tony went to Jaya Raya. Indra-Candra-Rendra-Sandra Wijaya all went to Jaya Raya from a Cirebon club.

Oh, I just asked Susi Susanti yesterday night... her old club's name was Tunas Inti Tasikmalaya; all her family trained there. It is closed now due to financial difficulties, if she had stayed there, the club could not have propelled her to be a world class players. Susy moved permanently to Jaya Raya when she was 14, she said. :)

9. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Waliao.. No one has chosen Frans yet.. Anyone? :D

10. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Rian and Yoke? Uhm.. As for Yoke, you know already, right? *cough* Remember why last time he went clubbing until early morning? As for Rian, I think I told you already, right? *cough* Sigit? Got la.. Ok ok, we shall leave this topic, otherwise they will grill us..

11. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Sigit, Rian, and Yoke doesn't seem to be dating anyone... At least, it is not apparent like Fran and his pretty girlfriend [she looks like a good-natured person too].

Looks like they're just concentrating on badminton for now. Good for them...

12. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Fran-Sigit lost in rubber games today to Alven-Trikus of Suryanaga. Tough loss... in the last game, Sigit and Fran lost 5 quick points in a row due to quick unforced errors [mainly service returns]... unlucky day for them. If this match is repeated in the playoff round, I think their luck should change...

Their loss made the Djarum loss to be 1-4, instead of the predicted 2-3.

13. kimpe_bultang

My coach said that Tangkas mainly gets the money from the oner's fam,ily.. Dunno if it's true.. And, he also said that, Tommy HAS moved to Tangkas.. Like Icuk, he was in Tangkas before, but moved.. I'm not really sure abt all this.. Even Mulyo moved to SGS, eh?? He was thrown out of Djarum, and Taufik brought him in to SGS...
    Btw, I saw Sandrawati Wijaya, playing for Mutiara Bandung.. This made me confused.. Is she in Mutiara?? http://www.superligabadminton.com/superligaputri/sputri=mutiarabandung.html
    Check it here... :D :D

14. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    According to Hendrawan and Koh Juniarto [one of the Tangkas owner], Tommy is still on loan from Pelita at this moment... I suppose they would not lie about something like that... However, I would not be surprised if Tangkas then hired Tommy Sugiarto permanently. It depends on the price tag Icuk put for his kid.

And yes, Tangkas' main finances came from the owners, the Suhardinata family. Just like Djarum from the Hartono family, Jaya Raya from the Ciputra family, Mutiara from a consortium of textile manufacturers in Bandung, etc. etc...

Additional income from additional sponsors are always welcomed, of course, ha ha ha... Oh, today I just noticed one more sponsor of Tangkas: Hagger... I don't know what that is...

15. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    INA's Djarum Superliga Badminton

June 24, 2007. Sunday
    Sigit and Fran did not play today... Probably being rested for tomorrow...

16. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Sandrawati Wijaya is on loan to Mutiara. Hey we're getting off topic here, kimpe... Ha ha ha. We can discuss all of this non-Fran-Sigit topic in the Superliga thread. Ha ha ha...

17. kimpe_bultang

Hwahahahahha.. Well, alright.. Getting back to the track now.. Do you think Sigit-Fran would win against Flandy-Taufik?? LOL.. Just wondering...
    Btw, thanks for the info, Krisna..

18. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Fran-Sigit vs. Flandy-Taufik?!? 50%-50% chance for both. Ha ha ha... Taufik is a good MD player and he is used to play with old-clubmate Flandy...

By the way, Fran-Sigit played today. Outclassed the Ratih pair Riony Mainaky-Davin P. 21-18, 21-15...

19. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I have a feeling Djarum will field Fran-Sigit again tomorrow, June 28... against Jaya Raya who will most likely field Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan...

#99 Krisna, Jun 27, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  20. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Sigit-Fran from Djarum's website..

Attached Files:

#100 yannie, Jun 27, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2007