Game on Thursday - Advanced Level

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by lobbying, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Hi bro ahgee: Can i come and join u play , i nvr have chance to play u before?:D

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Sorry friend, on Thur and Sun we don't invite unknown players to join us, as only advance players are welcome for these 2 days. If you want to play games with us on Thur and Sun in future, you can join us on Tue first to have a try. But currently no slot for Tue. So sorry. ;)

3. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Hey bro: i am a intermediate player, i am not an unknown , i play at Bukit Gombak with Ah Ghee friend, and Mustafa is also my friend!

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    If got slot next time, will invite you. Since you are not an advance player, so can't add you as regular. Sorry ya. ;)

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi brother, the only worry is that got 15 players for only 2 courts. A bit crowd. If you don't mind, come to join us. I will likely book 1 more court 6-7pm for those who can attend earlier. Will see if have such need on Thur. If 1 or 2 players drop out, then that'll be bettr. Haha... ;):p

6. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    I think u re from this twister group right, no wonder mustafa told me , u people got problem, look down on people!:mad:

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Sorry brother, we are not twister group. Our group has only 1-2 courts, so can't have too many players. It's troublesome to organize a bigger team. If you don't believe, you can organize one team for a try. Got a lot other teams in forum, like our Tue, pls go ahead to find teams suit you. Really sorry ya, brother, hope you understand. Pls stop talking about this topic. :p

#647 tank2008, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  8. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Baddy Fanatic/Addict FULL-TIME!!!
    Hey Ferrerkiko... if you are not up to the specified level... you can always join another group... please do not try to put words into another person's mouth... come on... i believe you are much better than that right...

Yes.. you are not an unknown player... people who have played with you would have known by now... and know which level you are at.... so if you really want to join the advanced players... go train up and show your stuffs on the court... instead of resorting to this way... Respect please... Bro...

9. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    To me: U re not being humble, although i am not very good, i still partner a not so good player in double game.. is through humble, improve on hearing advise from better players , thats way to improve, but not like you putting me down..

Our national players are all like u , too proud , thought they like world no 1 , thats why cant beat them when they meet..

Bro, i dont think i will join your group anymore.. Please learnt to be my IDOL:
    LIN DAN : looked how he has changed from 2004 to current LIN DAN .. he is so good in term of skills, and so nice and humble person now~

10. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    boy, pulling strings alone will not get u places. please accept that.

from a single statement, not only did you insult both CCK and Twister groups, but you have also proved what an ignorant little spoilt brat you are. if you really think that you will always have your way with things, then its time for you to wake up from your bed of roses, little child.

This CCK group has been playing together for years and they're all regulars with similar playing standards. Besides that, it is clearly spelt out in their thread title that they give priorities to players who meet their standards.

If you want to build up your own group and accept all different levels of players, please have the courtesy to start another thread rather than spewing nonsense just to vent your frustration resulted by your own incompetence.

All the old-time regulars in here have seen immature kids like you come and go but before creating a ruckus. To be honest, we do treasure the fact that ppl like you exist, purely for our online entertainment.

If you really think Lin Dan has become super-humble, why dont you go play with him then? Alternatively, you can wait til Bishan Sports Hall is open again so that you can endure another session of being repeatedly smashed at by me. I am very humble too. HAHA!!

Last but not least, please know where your standard lies and try to join groups which suit you. and stop whining, please.

11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi
    friend, I think I really gave you faces already. I didn't want to upset you and let others know you too much in forum, so you can still get chance to join other groups.

But now I think I should tell you some truth from my players who played with you before to wake you up. They said your level is between high beginner and low intermediate. Like what psychophant said you should wake up and be humble to improve yourself. Since your level of play is far away from certain team, if you want to join in, you should get a coach to coach you like what I have been doing and practice much more than now. I need to put in effort to improve myself as I am among the weakest players in my team.

It will not help you by complaining here and there, but just spoiling your own name, at the end you are still a beginner. Good luck. ;)

#651 tank2008, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  12. mongoose

mongoose Regular Member

If you want to quote me, at least quote me accurately.
    Nevermind... you'll just make things worse for yourself.

13. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Hey brothers: Its okk, I am very sorry for this , nvr mind i can join my other adv group play... If got chance ,, we may play each other at next year inter-con!:D

14. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    we sincerely wish you all the best in the inter-con. you wont see us there becoz we're not up to standard to join competitions.

please stay away. shoo.

15. jurong_twister

jurong_twister Regular Member

None
    Hey bro Ferrer, Have you been to any of our session? We specifically stated that only intermediate - advanced players are welcome. Even if you join inter-con, it does not mean you are an intermediate player. We want everybody to have fun during the session not to coach someone on how to hit shuttle.

And I strongly believe that Mustafa will not tell you such comment.

16. ahgee

ahgee Regular Member

i think we shall stop this topic, the game is for fun but not to create a lot of noises here and there...our group is there to sweat out and build up the friendship but not to look down at anyone...the slot is limited that's why sometimes the group is not able to take up more members to join =)

stay cheers my friend ~

17. passiontea

passiontea Regular Member

i do believe THAT you are not even up to the standard of inter-con, ferrer, if you think that INTER-con is THAT easy to get into, do really hang up your badminton shoes and racket. With YOUR standard, i doubt that even the your inter-con team will not accept you. So pls don't pull down the standard of the CSC players.
    After reading the comments, it is up to the organisers to decide, not the players. If you want to be a regular, why not CREATE a regular group yourself, that way, you can play every session! :cool:

I myself is a lousy player but the way i seen inter-con players play, they are way above u in term of skills. So if you want to play for inter-con, listen to ppl's advice and not make a fool of yourself here.

Btw, i played with the twister club ppl and they are not arrogant, in fact, they do let any1 play as long as they are up to the standard required.

Thanks!!! :D

18. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

19. passiontea

passiontea Regular Member

we are relax-ing, but the same he says this kind of factless stuff pisses me off. :D

20. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

relaxing and enjoying the 'drama' going on, eh?:D

happy badminton!:)
    hope u guys still have the mood to whack the birdie.