Things you hate about badminton!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wizbit, Dec 14, 2002.

1. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    WHACK THEM !!! ALL ON YOUR OWN, i think you can even do that !!!:D:D:D

too bad i'm not near you, or else... i'll come and help you stir up more.... ( note my user-name ):p

2. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    Ha ha if you gonna be around, i guess its going to be more than badminton games... Trouble-maker!

3. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    that's why i have more than 5 racquets with me all the time....:eek::rolleyes:;)

and some 'tools' with me....

just in case......:D:D:D

#383 T-maker, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  4. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    Lucky for others that you are not a baseball player.:eek:

5. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    i have kinda some 'things' SIMILAR to baseball in my car.... lol...

only thing is, it's not made of wood... omg...

6. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    Wow!! Make sure its only for defensive purposes if not for sure you gonna end up Troubleland.):p

7. Thom_bad

Thom_bad Regular Member

Student
    Lucky for others that T-Maker's main hobby isn't hunting....

-T-Maker_"I gat my .50 cal BMG rifle in tha trunck yeahhhh !!!" ;):D:)

#387 Thom_bad, Jul 22, 2010
  8. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    too late... kinda.....already landed.... not 'The Eagle Has Landed'... T-Maker has landed.... lol...

9. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    i'm imagining if i'm able to get my hands on these kinda things...

plenty 'kills' on my record !!!!

->> esp these- drivers .....,co-workers,suppliers,plenty of 'em i wanted to 'kill'..... and oh... i'm racist too !!!! lol....

#389 T-maker, Jul 22, 2010
  10. shooting stroke

shooting stroke Regular Member

Professional / Badminton Coach
    Reading this also makes my double "balls" :Dlike gonna burst...........bro....count me in and let me whack him for you:mad:................................then after that you whack:mad: him.....then after that both of us whack him:mad::mad:....................then after that we bribe him team mates:p and together with them let us again whack him........and how's that for a whack you no good **%&$#@@#!&*())(*&^%%$(e=mc2DOHCV6BG66:D:D:D:D:D:D

11. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    If I were to let him know about this I think he must be shaking.:eek: Now I begin to pity this guy.:D

12. shooting stroke

O.k maa;)...let him knowlah...........you can have a physiological advantage:D:D before your single starts

13. Smithy88

Smithy88 Regular Member

Student
    This isn't so much about the game itself but more where i play.

Early April i phoned around 3 or 4 clubs in my area to find one to play at. I found i could join one on Tues, Weds or Thurs. The one closest to me was Weds so i decided to go there. I couldn't go for a couple of weeks because i was busy that weds i phoned and the next. Well i phoned again before the first Weds i could attend and the coach told me in the last 2 weeks they had got pretty full. This is where the problem is. I went along but the group was small that night so i stayed. I have become a permanent fixture there now since mid April and the club has been pretty busy, between 16-20 per night.

This is where the problem is. In the last 3 weeks we have had an influx of people. I was one of a small group to have joined but in the last 3 weeks we have had a good 8 new people. We have a hall with 4 courts. Problem is there is a rockwall one end and the climbers have it on a block booking so when they show up we have to close that court. We play from 7-10pm which costs £4.50 with 3/4 courts. It used to be £4 for 2 hours, then went to £4.15 then £4.20. But a few weeks ago the centre we play at booked a small private group apparently by accident. Since then though they keep doing it. It really annoyed me 2 weeks ago when the 2 people who turned up to take one of our courts came over to me and asked 'How do you play?'. That night luckily we had the other 3 courts. But last week the rock climbers showed up at 8:45 which put us down to 3 and then the private group which gave us just 2! At that point i counted 23 people in our group with only 2 courts. This then forced some people to decide they were going home, others did like they normally would. It finally came down to 16 people for 2 courts which gradully go smaller. We are now paying 50p extra for less.

The other problem is more people coming along to the group. The centre we play in told us they would start turning people away but last week we had 25 people at one point and they knew what would happen with the rock climbers and private group. Now i don't want to sound harsh or arrogant but these guys coming along aren't exactly good, at all. Its getting frustrating as the coach has no space to take these guys aside to teach them while the rest of us play so they are thrown into the mix. There is one guy i love playing doubles with, we make a great pair but because we are at the same level we are always pitted against eachother with 2 no hopers to make it even so neither of us gets a good game. I played in 3 hours about 12 games, maybe more. In that time we played against eachother a bloody lot and only together once. Its impossible to get a good competitive game because there are so many people below our level.

Gonna have a word with the coach next week see if it can be sorted because the centre is just trying to make as much money as possible with a complete disregard to the club.

14. shooting stroke

1. While playing with a new expensive Yonex shuttlecock bought by my rich friend:), suddenly i missed hit it while playing with him and it landed on the stacks of lights above us, beyond our reach to retrieve it:eek:......as a punishment, my friend ask me to go and take it:(:( - hate no. 1.......

2. to continue my mission to retrieve the shuttlecock, i went and search for a ladder which i took from the store and on my way to my court i some how realise that it seems the whole player inside the hall that day suddenly stop for a while playing as to witness a new "lamp tecnichian" starting his routine work without knowing what actually is happening:(:( - hate no. 2

3. after confidently positioning the ladder align to the area where the unfortunate shuttlecock landed, while i was slowly climbing it, my trusted colleague that i asked to hold the ladder look at me from below said that i look sexy while wairing shorts i should consider myself to work as a underwear model :confused::confused:.......which that statement causes the whole team (including few females) laughed :eek::eek::eek: - hate no. 3

4. not enough...my now, not trusted collague went and shake the ladder while i was still on it and i suddenly fall down. As to make sure that i landed as mancho as possible in front of the females:D, i tried to perform an acrobatic manoeveur but suddenly my not trusted collague went and grab me by the pants and it nearly went off making me half naked:eek::eek::eek: - hate no. 4

5. while still laughing like no body business after witnessing a "clown performance" by me, my rich friend coolly said that "nevermine, we can take another shuttlecock from the tube:mad:"......in which he can said that much more earlier:mad::mad: (in which i did told him earlier) - hate no. 5

...................what a day:D:D:D

15. majyun

majyun Regular Member

shutttlecocks are too expensive...Especially the good one.

16. thejym

thejym Regular Member

Waiting for the UPS guy to come. Tracking your package like a madman in the mean time and hoping it will still be delivered as scheduled.

17. justinwyyau

justinwyyau Regular Member

Husband and Dad
    The endless supply of badminton rackets, it never stops! :(

Justin.

18. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    you mean production and release ?? if i have 'endless supply'.... i REALLY DON'T MIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. KYW917

KYW917 Regular Member

I don't like how badminton is perceived by some as a sport that anyone can play and takes no athleticism.

20. porroy

porroy Regular Member

technical
    i might sound arrogant, but i will just reply to this thread...

i hate loosing playmates who cannot understand basic badminton, they tend not to exert more effort to improve their game, or maybe they want different style of the game

sorry...