Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger Regular Member

Bum
    I heard in China there are vending machines where you can buy LD's used undies.

2. Louislkw

Louislkw Regular Member

Enginneer in Oil and Gas
    Lol so kinky stuff? When is it started? :D:D

Uncle kang u saw the machine before? :p Probably urs also inside for sale... :eek::eek:

3. lilgamer1337

lilgamer1337 Regular Member

school
    can anyone get a pic of the li ning 6 racket bag up for me? thx =)

4. Amin Khalili

Amin Khalili Regular Member

Student
    Guys,why Li Ning shoes is different then the others?I mean inside of the shoes , I only checked some Li Ning shoes that cost RM4xx-RM5xx and inside of it didnt feel cormfy much?Are that the shoes that the pro player are using?

5. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    for RM4xx - RM5xx i think you are already referring to high end Li Ning badminton shoes. Can you post some photo which model you are referring to ?
    I owned a RMB350 Li Ning badminton shoes and i can tell you that the insole and interior is very nice and i love them as much as my YY SHB-100LTD, which cost almost double the price. The best part of Li Ning badminton shoes is the internal of the shoes has 2 elastic grip band that hold your feet perfectly well. Of course this is not a novelty of Li Ning (some other brand shoes has that too) but it is just comfy.

6. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Yeah. Buy 10 free one water bottle that still has Lin Dan's saliva. :D
    Ok Ok. Case close for this "not and kinky topic"

7. ssnazmee

ssnazmee Regular Member

any bros here who have tried both n90 and n70?can u comment on the control,power,head heaviness and etc between the two racket?i'm a curious person lol :D.thank you

8. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    hmmmm...

looks like so many Jedi knights turned to the 'dark' side..

should i 'turn' too ?

cos, i'm a Y guys all the while.currently using nanospeed 9900 and amortec 900 power.

tried many make of racquets, but didn't get the feel.

9. MetalOrange

MetalOrange Regular Member

well, if you were talking about gurlz undies...but you are not.:D

the vending machines should smell like...vending machines?:D

10. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    I have tried them both.. not so much test-time with the N70 though..

They are about equal in head-heaviness, but the N70 is overall heavier so it feels head heavier as well when playing, swining. The N90 is noticeably stiffer than the N70. Both are attacking offensive rackets, suitable for an offenive singles game imop.

They are both extremely powerful (and demands strength from the user) !!
    For me the N70 felt like a little more flex 2U version of N90.. Or N90 felt like a stiffer 3U version of N70. N70 are speced at 89 grams but feels like a 2U, if you lokk at it the other way around imop.. Even N90 feels heavier than most 3Us due to its 305 or so BP (unstrung)..

Cheers,
    T

11. ssnazmee

ssnazmee Regular Member

thanks bro twobeer for the information :).of all li ning rackets i owned(n33,n50,n55) for me n33 is the most head heavy.also i agree with bro tckang n50 is less head heavy than n55 but i think not that much because u won't notice the different when u swing it for the first time.the power of the three racket were almost the same.for n50 in my opinion it does provide explosive power when we r used to it.wake the sleeping lion then it will give u what u want lol :D. cheers

12. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    Dear all Li-Ning friends, I currently have a N50 and somehow I find that I can't smash as hard as my YY AT900P. Should I get a N55 or a N90 to achieve the kind of power smashes that I had previously enjoyed using my (now sold) AT900P? Not that I'm complaining about my N50, it improves my overall games with better touches and I have improved my defence compared to using my AT900P, I just need a new smasher racket to replaced my sold AT900P in days that I feel like smashing a shutter and do nothing else. PS: I only want to buy Li-Ning's rackets, no other brands pls. Thanks.

13. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    I would be inclined to sugest you to trial N33 or N90.. N77 might feel to heavy for defence if you like the swiftness of then N50. If you wanna try some non N-series, I would higly reccommend to demo the TP101 ..That felt really nice and in my opinion the most bang for the buck racket from LN I have demoed..

/Twobeer

14. zombiez

zombiez Regular Member

Full time Dad
    Or try a different string tension? Same tension on different racket would be different.

15. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger Regular Member

Bum
    I think there's way too much emphasis on the N series. The LN racket lineup is very deep and it looks to me [without the luxury of having demo'd any] that the 'lower' series might offer supreme value with the vast majority of the performance of the N series.....minus you helping to pay Lin Dan and FHF et al's hair gel bonuses.

16. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Well said and very true indeed.
    Their TB, BP, HC series are all nicely made and has a wide range for different level of players.
    But what to do, the "hype" is still surrounding Lin Dan, FHF, etc super heroes of China and their "weapons" they yield. :rolleyes:

17. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Li Ning N90II Ultimate Limited Edition On Sale now

Hi Guys,

Yoger.com has started to sell this so called N90II Ultimate Limited Edition Set. What does it contain? Well i will let the photos do the talking (photos courtesy of Yoger.com.cn).

Photo #1 : The Li Ning N90II Ultimate Limited edition pack
    Photo #2 : It comes with a hand carry leather bag and a one sling bag pack
    Photo #3 : Leather Racket Cover :cool:
    Photo #4 : Even the String and the grip has their own leather pouch :eek:
    Photo #5 : The golden color N90II itself
    Photo #6 : 2 tubes of Goose feather Shuttle (Looks like 2 bottle of red wine)
    Photo #7 : Water Bottle with Lin Dan's signature :D :D :D (good for somebody)
    Photo #8 : Limited edition towel with leather pouch :eek:
    Photo #9 : Limited edition China national team photo and comemorative gold medal. (comes free with this purchase)

All these goodies at how much ??? RMB 3980 at Li Ning Retail price and RMB 3188 at Yoger.com.cn :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bad news for any Lin Dan rackets and water bottle collector.....;)

Attached Files:

#317 tckang, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  18. MetalOrange

MetalOrange Regular Member

ultimate limited? i don't know

tckang,

bro, sorry about this. but frankly speaking, i think the ultimate limited edition collectionS from li ning looks like a trying hard ''louis vuitton'', it cheapens li ning all the more. the tubes of shuttles looks like 'great wall thingy brand of rubbish wine'.

i trust they should come up with something original...what are their design team doing? looking at which to imitate?

just hire louis vuitton to design it for them, they will be charge an arm and a leg, but they charge the consumers limbs so no biggie. hey, even the people's liberation army got their uniforms (yeah, that distinctive green) designed by christian dior!

true li ning fans are used to paying through the nose anyways!

MetalOrange

19. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

I actually quite like the graphics. 3 figurines with one jump smash and one net retrieval. Not sure what the last guy is doing.

Not a true (or fake) Li Ning fan so I will not pay for it... thru the nose or otherwise.

20. jaiyen

jaiyen Regular Member

Student
    Just got my n55 back from stringer and gave it a go :)

First impression was great, exactly what i was after, a beefed up arc10.
    Unfortunately I've become to accustom to the arcZ and the n55 really cant compare to it in terms of power and feel... that being said, ill practice more with the n55 soon, and give a proper review sometime next week.
    So far really enjoying the "darkside" but Dinkalot's Pandas are also very tempting ;)

#320 jaiyen, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009