Professional Badminton Shirt Heat Transfer Printing Guide & Services (with pictures)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by ERTHK, Dec 28, 2010.

1. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Yep, if you have just the one shirt going to bees is just fine but when you have like 8 to do or so ... :eek:. Think I will swing by the SPORT2000 to check ...

2. Dokkie

Dokkie Regular Member

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

:cool: Can't say I've seen it at the Amsterdam one but then again has been a few years since I last went in. But if you're there you could go right on to the Ajax shop, who knows they might do it. It's not busy there anyway during the week ...
    But does look like the Arena Decathlon is an option :).

4. ERTHK

ERTHK Regular Member

Professional Designer
    More Pics... I will share even more in the future, when have free time

03012011418.jpg 03012011422.jpg 03012011427.jpg 03012011425.jpg 03012011420.jpg 03012011417.jpg

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

I don't know if you ordered already but looks like I am banned or something?! WTF? :D
    "Design team" , the only thing you have to is change the letters and make sure everything is centered. I bet they use illegal fonts as well/ unlicensed ones anyway since the Japan ones can't be bought anywhere ...
    Got one preview and the logo was off-center and too big so I told them and now I am persona non grata :p (and I changed a few times) So ALWAYS ask a preview ;). I asked for a few and in the end got 2/actually 1 but with different last names. Black on a black background [​IMG]. Anyhoo since this one was less than perfect I decided to order just one to try it out the material/glue, etc. but apparently that's not worth it. Little did they know how much I had in store to order, if good quality, on the football front ... Then again muliti-coloured ones need to be done multi-layered which is questionable(?) ...

If you calculate it including shipping it's not all that cheap either (~€10) comparing to what limsy and others pay for their printing in Malaysia. The Claes webshop seems to do it for €2,50 per line (name is €2,50, country €2,50, logo €2,50) Perhaps they allow sending in polo's and you pay the return fee ...

#25 demolidor, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2011
  6. ERTHK

ERTHK Regular Member

Professional Designer
    I believe this is the preview, spent 2 hours in order to get it right.

They are properly arranged, & the logo is purposely being arranged within the under edge of alphabet T & N, they looked fine to me & logo doesn't seem to looked too big.

001.jpg

Please en-lighten me what more can the designer do?

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

2 hours! :eek: Something like that takes me 5 minutes :rolleyes: (ex. Sweden).
    Apparently emails won't be responded to so I had to post it here. The size is debatable but it's still off-center ;).
    But no worries, I'll find seomwhere else I'm sure. Perhaps even the above mentioned Decathlon with own designs, then I won't have to point out the other flaws ... but 90% won't care about them. They're just happy to walk around with a Gade, etc. on the back. In the collector's scene it's called: Jersey foul! [​IMG]

I have half a mind reporting this post as advertising. Pretending you are unattached to "them" in the first few posts as well :D

Attached Files:

#27 demolidor, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

edit: "The size is debatable (I was comparing it to "Korea" and the 5-letter last name which made it look much bigger but I guess the Korea letters are wider) but it's still off-center ;)."

" ... ; then I won't have to point out the other flaws in a few here ... but 90% won't care about them"

Anyway, good luck with the business. It's a good service I'm sure and 90-95% accurate. Let's call it replica vs player's version [​IMG].

#28 demolidor, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  9. ERTHK

ERTHK Regular Member

Professional Designer
    demolidor, I don't really understand what point you are trying to prove here?

It is the within the "Under Edge" of alphabet T & N , look closely on this pic, it is purposely arranged that way.

002.png

As far as I know, it's so minor details, it's like asking a racquet stringer to adjust every line he string at the racquet to be perfectly straight, you know what I mean?

10. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Demolidor,

I will not close nor delete this thread at this point.

Your user feedback is useful. The thread has two differing opinions. It is common knowledge know that sometimes customer expectations are not the same as seller's products. If the seller cannot provide a product to your standard, then both have o move on. A potential vendor can refuse to buy and vice versa.

11. ERTHK

ERTHK Regular Member

Professional Designer
    More Pics

09012011446.jpg 06012011441.jpg 09012011450.jpg 09012011448.jpg

12. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Lin dan tru cool aka Jacky will love this though:D

13. ERTHK

ERTHK Regular Member

Professional Designer
    Hi George, If I'm not wrong, you have done some name blocks printing on your shirt?

Mind sharing some photos? just curious to see how the PU print looks on your shirt:)

14. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Just got the prints last week, quality is really good. Here's some pics for you guys:

Attached Files:

15. Dokkie

Dokkie Regular Member

You got the blocks and you got them printed in Australia?
    Looks very good.

Plz next time don't pick Cai Yun though :p

16. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Yes i did, there are many sport shops here offering heat press. And im really satisfy with the quality and price, my few mates also already made order through me. Do you think i should put margin on them?? LOL

Maybe after reading my posts on other threads, i wont blame you mistaken me for a non CHN fan :D

17. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

It looks good but not 100% accurate. I guess if i had those cheap SP version shirts or fakes it wouldn't matter as much ... In any case I had decided to go with my own font instead of the brand ones which is why I cancelled on those Victor's in the first place.

How about some closeups/ macro shots [​IMG]. What size are those shirts??

#37 demolidor, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  18. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

So where do you get the fonts from ? Is it possible to get the Yonex Japan shirt ones ? And can you create your own fonts for your shirts ? Any ideas ?

I need to get some of my shirts printed, apparently if you play in international tournaments, it's a BWF reguation to have your name on the back. Otherwise, there is a €100 fine, or you can forfeit the match.

19. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

I just used iPhone camera, wont be able to get clear close up pic. You doubt about the quality?? Why dont order 1 and see for your self? The shirts are all size XL

20. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Haha... yep..but im ashamed to post my name on my shirt out btw:D..

the quality is pretty good though:cool: