LCW+Misbun combination

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by ixory, Mar 30, 2007.

1. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    aha! you 2 had doubts on misbun & lcw combinations before a.e.10!!! and i still remember what kish-mah-ash said he will do if lcw won a.e 10!!!

yes the before and after a.e.10 opinion change because history created and lcw + misbun combination is just awesome...

and as for you 2, undeadshot and kms - just pulling your legs!!!

2. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    yes, he needs to keep working on that but i think physical and self confidence must first be there, what do you think?

3. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Regular Member

I think he need to figure out method to pump himself up during situation like this whether it is listening to rock music, scream at the top of his lungs etc. I do the same thing too when require to do presentation to big shots.

Actually for a veteran and experience player, he should have overcome this problem by now. Gade use to be the same when he was younger, but he got over it before LCW's age now.

4. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    And a few more, including me.

Where is this guy now?

Agree with you.

His prediction was right. Maybe, Mr.Maybe aka LCW read this post and found the motivation.

Same as my post below if he remained the same.

This is before AE victory.

Kudos to Prof P. He was spot on.

We all know you meant no harm.

5. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    really? but anyway we should leave that to lcw's expert mr.fred to decide and as for gade, yes when i first saw him he was nervous...

i think majority of the european especially the danes are more 'daring' when they play, even though they end as losers i can still see a little difference. what you think of this?

6. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Yeah, they took the risk, like when PG serve high to TH at the end of the 3rd set during their QF AE10 match, where TH smashed into the net.

7. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Regular Member

AlanY..... isn't he the guy who kept bitchin about the last point in AE10....... I could be wrong. Or was it Alex something???

8. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Hehe :p Imagine if LCW got 2 coaches...
    one for more skills and techniques...misbun for motivation and to refine his already good skills. :D

9. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Nope, not AlanY, Alan is from england. It was Alex sthing ;)

10. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    I think that Alex something guy is from Singapore and both were singing the same tune. Too lazy to find their comments.

11. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    With 2 coaches, will it confuse LCW ? I remember sometimes TH has 2 coaches with him during the breaks.

12. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    you mean you all don't know lcw got more than 1 coach? misbun being the mastermind, skill and tactical man also the strategist and fred, the mental trainer!

13. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Are the calls to 'dump MS' and the 'combination is good' from the same poster or posters...it is called 'jumping off' and 'jumping on the band wagon', see which way the wind blows onto the 'lalang' (grass);):D

14. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    Agree with you on AE09 and I must have watch that game so many times. But I think it was after LCW lost the first set when he hit LD backhand return into the net when he has a clear opening and he leading very late in the first set. I always wonder what happen if LCW scored on that point, would it change the outcome of that match. After that, the second set was as good as over.

15. Destricto_Ense

Destricto_Ense Regular Member

Student
    I read an interview of LCW after the match when he spoke about confidence and pressure issues ... to me LCW looked very nervous in the final and did not really cope that well (particularly the second game, like being fooled by the flick serve), but in this interview it seemed he was changing history and painting his performance in a more positive light than it really occurred...

16. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    Just hope the other coach is not female:D:p....oh, I sure get myself in hot water now:crying:

17. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Usually they give different statements, immediately after the game and later after they have settled down.

18. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

But Misbun is the source of LCW's mental doubt. When I talked to him, he still said LD is better because LD has the advantage of being a leftie. And that LD trains with more righties and LCW has few lefties to train with. If that's so, why doesn't he get all the lefties to spar with LCW : CWF, TCS.
    I said 'Look at the pattern. LD 's avoiding LCW because he (or rather LYB) knows his chance of losing to LCW is high. That's why LD skipped HKO09 (when LCW was fresher than him) skipped MO10 (after seeing LCW's impressive KO10 form), got conveniently shielded and bundled off by BCL in AE10 and CJ in IO09 so he did not have to play an in-form LCW. LYB is indirectly saying LCW is better and only a superbly prepared LD can confidently defeat LCW. LYB has been very successful in perpetuating the 'LD is superior' myth but how long he can fool even Misbun, it's hard to tell.
    If LCW is not superior when he thrashed BCL in HKO09 and CJ in KO10,exposing growing gaps between LCW and his CHN opponents, what is?
    The point is, even as the WR1, LCW is still a work in progress and improving...the most recent progress being his incredible stamina.
    The moment Misbun start believing and telling LCW that he's the best, Misbun will clear his own mental cobwebs and LCW will be mentally free and play even better than his present best.

19. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

But Misbun is the source of LCW's mental doubt. When I talked to him, he still said LD is better because LD has the advantage of being a leftie. And that LD trains with more righties and LCW has few lefties to train with. If that's so, why doesn't he get all the lefties to spar with LCW : CWF, TCS.
    I said 'Look at the pattern. LD 's avoiding LCW because he (or rather LYB) knows his chance of losing to LCW is high. That's why LD skipped HKO09 (when LCW was fresher than him) skipped MO10 (after seeing LCW's impressive KO10 form), got conveniently shielded and bundled off by BCL in AE10 and CJ in IO09 so he did not have to play an in-form LCW. LYB is indirectly saying LCW is better and only a superbly prepared LD can confidently defeat LCW. LYB has been very successful in perpetuating the 'LD is superior' myth but how long he can fool even Misbun, it's hard to tell.
    If LCW is not superior when he thrashed BCL in HKO09 and CJ in KO10,exposing growing gaps between LCW and his CHN opponents, what is?
    The point is, even as the WR1, LCW is still a work in progress and improving...the most recent progress being his incredible stamina.
    The moment Misbun start believing and telling LCW that he's the best, Misbun will clear his own mental cobwebs and LCW will be mentally free and play even better than his present best.

20. kish-mah-ash

kish-mah-ash Regular Member

is this a joke?

bro,
    please read carefully my post which you quotedt from.notice waht i wrote:
    "i think it's a matter of lee chaongwei himself to prove he can beat that lin dan chap".
    please tell me if dat datuk lee chongwei beat dat lindan chap in this year's AE?
    fact of the matter is,lindan probably still pwned dat datuk lee chongwei,despite lee chongwei winning this year's AE.
    yes,dat lee chongwei chap should be thanking his lucky starz and should treat dat lindan chap to a nice french cuisine the next time they meet in Paris for da world chapmspionships.

and yes,i'm pulling your legs,too,pbm!!!