Taufik Hidayat

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by taufik_lin16, May 12, 2006.

1. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    It wasn't started by me. It was one post before me. Anyway, issue closed.

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Why start talking about other BC members? We're all friends

Hahaha... We can say that nokh88 have missed reading some of our heated exchanges. :):):)

But as undeadshot posted "Why start talk about members? Let's leave it at that... We're all friends.

3. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Ooops, maybe I missed some. Those late night ones when my eyelids are heavy.

4. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

That video would be hard to come by as it was shown only on Astro Arena 801.

If I remember correctly, in 2nd set, TH could not play at the speed and pace of Park and was simply outgunned and made too many mistakes.

5. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    very soon i believe bc members will have them ready

they are evergreen members!

6. miksss

miksss Regular Member

TH Interview

[video=youtube;v7JsyRiC62M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7JsyRiC62M&feature=player_embedded#![/video]
    [video=youtube;qpldapacyM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpldapacyM4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]
    [video=youtube;LSu5BMJ1UZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSu5BMJ1UZA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]
    [video=youtube;ukPdrmeiwzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPdrmeiwzY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

7. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Fantastic!!! Thank you soooooo much! I was praying that someone would do the subbing for this 4-part interview!!! :D
    Thank you!!!!

8. miksss

miksss Regular Member

thats all have the english sub,just play the video ... :D

9. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
  10. miksss

miksss Regular Member

i try my best :)

[video=youtube;KwuH8FtHEzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwuH8FtHEzs[/video]

what makes you want to build Taufik Hidayat Arena?
    TH : im living from badminton,soon i will retire but dont know how many years again i will play,
    i want if im retired, i have a recall memories and this is my dedication for PBSI,for Indonesia,thats why i want to bulid a badminton court using Taufik Hidayat Arena name.

what is the preparation to build TH Arena?
    wanna finihs already,cause this is my and our team plan from long time ago.And i want this from long time ago.
    I believe Th Arena team and management already did their best,and i as an athelete will help them fully.

what is the vision and mission of TH arena?
    I want to help PBSI and indonesia badminton to provide new generation,maybe not in 1 or 2 years,perhaps 5 to 10 years.
    because there will train the children,if i already retired,i myself will directly oversee them.

What facilities will be offered
    we will have 8 badminton courts,dormitory,complete fitness centre,jogging track.
    and maybe there will be futsall court also.

what they say?

Firdasari say : in my opinion,with the TH arena is very good, building a sports infrastructure in the field of badminton,and hopefully badminton will more progress again in future.

Rifat Sungkar(national racers) say: congratulations for TH to build the TH arena,as an athelete i feel proud coz will have another indonesia players created by this TH arena.

Nova Widianto say : For Taufik,MAJU TERUS(Go forward) altouh to build TH arena has many obstacles,i think it is a challenge.

Marcell (singer) : i want to say congratulations for TH and his team who has success to design this place and finally can lay the first stone.TH Arena can find another regeneration and civilize people so that more and more people in love with badminton.

Agus Dwi(coach) : we hope support and hope taufik to develop indonesia badminton,and i know this is toug,buliding the stadium,training system.
    and this could be an example for young players,that even TH still has the spirit.
    i pray and hope for TH will more success in future.

Greysia Polii say : good progress,not only build a badminton court,but in the badminton itself, in the presence of so many children who play badminton, and we will have a regenaration and the new seedlings in badminton that will grow again, we hope the progress is also has something to Indonesia, especially for Indonesia badminton.

Project Pop say
    : congratulation and success for Th arena, we pride and support, prayed that the construction of this arena TH goes well, will truly become a venue for badminton in order to be back up as the first glorious days we have ever achieved,

Sony say: yes Taufik... we wait ya the establishment and good luck, and do not forget to invite us there.

Christian Hadinata : i think that's an extraordinary idea, which we know that taufik's achievements was so complete,but his heart and thought was moved to build a international badminton stadium.
    And i hope from here there will be another Tufik,and has an achievements as great as the owner.

Ian say : hopefully this becomes a model for other athletes when they switch and not become a players anymore,builder does not have to take charge of PBSI, builder wherever you are, when to give something to this country, to young Indonesian boy then you are a Indonesia Sports Heroes.

Rita subowo say : These examples are remarkable, and hopefully Th arena can best contribute, to the progress of Indonesian badminton, and will have another taufik hidayat.

Taufik say : I wanna say thanks for the support of lay first stone ceremony, and many thanks to PBSI, and also guests who are here. I would like to say thanks to my family, especially my wife, because she keep supporting me, to Mr Agung adnd Mrs Agung.
    and the last thing I want to thank TH management, who always supported me day by day.
    and I sincerely dedicate this field to Indonesia badminton.

11. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    miksss, you are the best! Thank you very much! I appreciate all the work you have done, very much!!! :) :) :)

12. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

Taufik is always known as the badminton genius by many Chinese badminton fans. Just read that he had signed up to play in the Chinese league next year and reported to get paid with a 6 figures sum per match. 6 figures can be from 100,000 to 999,999 with an average of 500,000, let have a conservative estimate of say 250,000 per match. 250,000 RMB is about 30,000 USD, with about 16 matches per season he will pocket almost 500,000 USD for 3 months playing badminton.

Just imagine how much LD is getting for playing in the league. And people still mourning about why the Chinese players skip 1 or 2 super series to play in the domestic league!

13. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..that's certainly an interesting news on Taufik joining and playing in the CBSL. And speaking of which, is the league going to be competing during the same time as this yr (2010), around summer time? If so, schedule-wise, what's going to happen to him and the CHN team when the S'pore Open SS and esp. the inaugural INA Open PSS roll around?..
    *thanks for sharing the news, AlanY..

14. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    If the payout figure is like what AlanY said, that's good money and sad for BWF's tournaments.

15. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

the league will play between Feb and April.

16. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

off topic:
    All England, (Swiss Open & German Open) will be affected with that schedule??..

17. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

yes, i suppose they will just play AE and skip the others, especially TH it's the one that he really really wanted.

18. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

off topic:
    i recall this yr's CBSL, none of the CHN players skipped any week to go and play in other international tourneys..

19. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

they were at the AE this year, i was there.

20. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

off topic:
    ..i know..i was referring to this yr's CBSL, which was held after the TC & UC, where a lot of CHN players skipped the S'pore Open SS (a few came mostly out of requirement because Li Ning was the title sponsor) & none attended the INA Open SS..