KKK's new hairdo

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Pemuda, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

You are spot on when you say youngsters today have a lot of styles. Some are casual. Some are classy. Some are GQ. And of course, some are jinjang joes & the la la type.

Maybe KKK now is endorsing some hairdye, thus the wholesome blonde look. Chinese with little eyes and blonde hair .... hmmm :eek: ... sure gonna be a hit in the jinjang joes and la la market. Sg Wang will sure be KKK's hangout.

Hope all this self glamour wont affect his performance in the coming AE.

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Wow.. to say KKK is a Jinjang or associate his hairstyle with Jinjang... hmmm.. great.

3. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

No, I didnt say KKK is a jinjang joe. I said his new style will definately appeal to the joes and la las.

And there is perfectly nothing wrong with that. Different people have different tastes. To me, chinese with a full blonde hair and rings, chains and the whole works, it is just a tad too much. But to the joes out there ... its stylo mylo.

4. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    i can't believe some of you guys. KKK dyeing his hair blond is merely a personal preference. he is not harming anybody by doing it. it is not a moral issue. he is not beating people up, or going on a drinking binge and creating disturbances. who are we to judge what he should or should not wear. do you like other people criticising what you wear and then to add insult to injury, to associate your dressing with your performance at work. it is like saying if the person goes to his office wearing t shirt and gold chains that he is a no gooder. what you wear does not represent your ability to do your job. and frankly i feel some people are too condescending. i agree with eaglehelang, if you want to judge the players, judge them by their performance.

5. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    I don't understand why we need to fussed over this matter.Its really funny that someone is actually open a thread to discuss his hair colour.I agree with eagle and azabah that we can't relate his fashion preference to his performance or his game.Did you mean wearing gold chain or dyeing hair will sure lead to bad performance or those without bracelet will surely perform well???

6. kar_mun

kar_mun Regular Member

[​IMG]

Source: The Star Online

7. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Patience, Aza, patience, all these young ppl, tsk, tsk.
    The thing is, the guys in KKK age range i.e. 18-25, are unhappy about it, I thought the younger people like such things.

Although I could not fathom all these fashion stuff & will never subscribe to such fashion, it's not for me to judge others. Was trying to point out some ppl wear them for health or religous reasons, some wear even more than KKK.

Now is a male player plays shirtless, that would be interesting...he he he.

It came in yesterday's The Star, hence the discussion.

[​IMG] The Star, 15 Feb 2008

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2008/2/15/sports/20337042

#27 eaglehelang, Feb 15, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  8. ants

ants Regular Member

I did met up with KKK yesterday. His hair looks blonder than the one in the pic. I would say its a nice color.

9. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Whats a "jinjang joe" anyway :eek::rolleyes: ?

10. ants

ants Regular Member

Jinjang is a place in Kuala Lumpur where so called Many Ah Beng's live. They stereotypically protrayed as materialistic and shallow, being flashy and often seen with Gold chains etc. So instead calling them ah Beng's.. they are called Jinjang or JinJang Joe. And not forgetting most Chinese live in JinJang.

11. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

No one is judging KKK based on his new all blonde hairdo. For those who are now all worked up, I suggest take a chill pill instead. Who is talking about moral issues here?? :rolleyes:

All I am suggesting is that KKK's new all blonde hairdo will most certainly appeal to a certain group of people. It is also in my opinion that Asians i.e. chinese & blonde hairdo dont match.

So to all those so called 'righteous' people out there, please la get down from that mechanical horse of yours.

And for that someone who thinks it is funny that there is a thread on KKK's new hairdo, hey there are threads such as 'The Shoes Lin Dan is wearing', 'Who Are The Smokers', "New female Attire', 'Who Is Dating Who' etc .... you dont find those funny?? Blinders :eek:

Yes, agree, KKK should be judged like all other shuttlers, based on their performance. AE is gonna be interesting. ;)

12. Kamen

Kamen Regular Member

Self-Employed
    Jinjang is a place in KL. However, during thr 80's, this word has been used to describe certain type of people who are normally not english educated, gangster like (note i am not saying they are gangster), who like to wear big gold chain to show off, normally with dragon tattoo and etc etc. So, instead of a noun, the word Jinjang is now a verb.

To be fair to Pemuda, when he used the word Jinjang, i don't think he really meant to put down people living in Jinjang but he is just describing KKK's new look.

13. ants

ants Regular Member

Jinjang to descibe KKK's look.. i dont see many JingJang fellows sporting his kind of hair or vice versa. It will be more complementing if describe or compare with someone positive.

14. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Thanks.

I know some will and is already trying to spin it that way.

15. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    :confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::cool:

#35 azabaz_ipoh, Feb 15, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  16. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    it made him look very ah Beng...........:D:D:D:D

17. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

18. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Hate to rain on your parade, dude. Is there a moral issue here? :(

"he is not harming anybody by doing it. it is not a moral issue. he is not beating people up, or going on a drinking binge and creating disturbances."

Or is there physical harm or social issues?

19. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Shhhhhhhhh .... some are already screaming moral issues and all.

I guess we can open a thread and talk about Lin Dan's shoes or who is dating who, but KKK's hairdo is a no fly zone.

20. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    WAKAKKAKAKWKAKAKKWAKKAKAKA.................the thing is you are the only champ who still dares to talk about his hair colour here at BC............wait till you meet koo_fan. then you know what jinjang joe is about.............:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.