Yonex Aristo 1000???

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Khon_Nan, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Khon_Nan

Khon_Nan Regular Member

In my search for shuttlecocks in Scandinavia I've run into the Aristo 1000 online over and over again.I'm pretty happy with the quality of RSL classic, but are trying to find a cheaper alternative.
    Many online stores in Denmark and Sweden label this as YONEX Aristo 1000, but i can't find anything on it on the Yonex website. heres a link to the shuttlecock. http://www.stadium.se/sport/badminton/badmintonbollar/139300/yonex-aristo-1000#.UUstv6UTH0c
    Anyone know about it?

2. milton

milton Regular Member

I've never heard of an Aristo line of shuttles before. I find all yonex shuttles have the same basic tube with white,green and blue design whether they are the cheaper aeroclub or aerosensa models. I can't actually see any yonex branding on that tube which is unusual however google also says there is an aristo 2000 shuttle. Maybe they are special release for Denmark. Anyway I don't think yonex shuttles are better value than the top RSL ones for the performance.

3. chending

chending Regular Member

Dear, I am so sorry tell you, YONEX did not have Arsto 1000,
    ONLY F90, the toppest one, then AS50, AS 40, AS30, AS20, AS10. AS04,AS03, AS02
    compare with YONEX,
    RSL is just so so , made in GUANGDONG, China.
    JUST RSL's price is OK .

4. Khon_Nan

Khon_Nan Regular Member

I'll try to write yonex denmark, I'm just getting curious why more than 10 online shops in Sweden and Denmark sells this as YONEX. I'll get back to you when i get an answer.

5. milton

milton Regular Member

It is very strange. As you said there appears to be several shops selling them and several versions too. I dont think they are because they have such wide availability and also they look nothing like a yonex product! However they do seem very cheap. Do you think the badminton market in Denmark is big enough for yonex to release products just for you or have they done so already? I know badminton has more of a history in Denmark than other European countries.

6. Khon_Nan

Khon_Nan Regular Member

Nah I don't really think so, and the only review i found about the birdie was crappy. I've written the official Yonex importer and hope they'll reply soon.
    The only explanation I can come up with myself is that the importer sells these shuttlecocks to the same stores that buys Yonex equipment, the store then labels these shuttlecocks Yonex because it's the Yonex importer who are dealing them.

7. Khon_Nan

Khon_Nan Regular Member

By the way, just found the only comment i found about it:
    You get what you pay for. These shuttles do not last long, one match for one shuttle before it looks like a chicken overdosed on crack. Good for practice though
    Inlagd av: badmington

8. zombie0517

zombie0517 Regular Member

Yonex has a different lineup in Japan (Domestic market). Here's the complete list.

Tournament (F-90)
    New Official (F-80)
    Official (F-70)
    Hi-Clear (F-50)
    Training (F-30)
    Cybertec 03 (FC-03)
    Standard (F-15)
    Standard II (F-10)
    Rallymaster (F-6)
    Rallymaster II (F-4).

chending, you also missed out Aerosensa 9 and complete Aeroclub series;)

I would say RSL is still good. Their classic tourneys are still excellent, though not to the standard of Yonex AS50 or the same tourneys bought three years ago.

#8 zombie0517, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  9. chending

chending Regular Member

thank you very much for your give me the lineup in japan,
    Aerosensa 9, is use other kind of goose shuttlecock,the shape is different,
    but can use very longer, 9 in mean: longer.
    but the aerosensa 9 price is cheap.
    we work for yonex over 30years, so we know what quality them are, not fake one.
    RSL still good, but now too many fake or OEM factory, effect their quality.