voltric z force 3u vs voltric 80 3u

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by 1081708, Dec 13, 2014.

1. 1081708

1081708 Regular Member

has anybody used the 3u versions of these racquets and what did you feel about them. is one harder to use and is one more powerful than the other? i was going to buy one but i cant decide. how much is the actual difference between these racquets. are there any significant differences in the game or very minimal?

thankyou

2. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Z force II 3U is the right one, go for it!

3. 1081708

1081708 Regular Member

i am trying to get the z force or voltric 80 not the zforce II...have any experience on these 2?

4. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Z force 2 is a powerful racket used by lee Chong wei previously. Good racket .

5. malinosega

malinosega Regular Member

student
    I had tried both of them. I owned 2 pcs of 3u zforce for some time, just becos i like the design n head heaviness. At first u the smashing with zf is a joy. It s booming to the lines i want to. Noticable ease in placing due to its stiffness. The downside on this racket to me is when fast exchanges happens in doubles mostly. I consider myself as a singles player much more than doubles. U really need strong and fast wrist and fingers to manuver this racket. And i dont have the strength to maintain it throughout 3-4 games in one night. Unlike one u-17 athlete i played with, this racket looks very light and easy to play. I ended up selling both of my zf to try vt80.

My first impression of this racket after zf is vt80 feels to serve me right and not as head heavy as zf. I really like the balance on this racket for both control, power and speed. though it is still head heavy, fast exchanges and defense felt effortless and it packs almost the same power with zf. To me it s a fair trade of little bit of power for the extra control and swiftness. And the frame if vt80 is larger than zf which gave me a safer feelings while hitting, smash defense and drives mostly. Enough said i bought another vt80 on a very good deal recently and have 3 of them. It s my best racket so far and nothing i tried ever came close.

6. malinosega

student
    I m not saying vt80 must be better for u, just my humble opinion here based on experience i had with both rackets but no denying the best way is to try both rackets and give it some time to feel both rackets in every aspects. ;)

7. 1081708

1081708 Regular Member

i dont have the chance of trying them both out in 3u. when i used the 4u of z force, i loved the smash but the quick movements was so much beter in the voltric 80 4u but the smash was beter with the z force. i have not tried either one in 3u thats why i need yalls help

8. malinosega

student
    Additional 5 grams in 3u simply means more power n control, less speed. How much is those gain or loss depends on ur feeling.

9. 1081708

1081708 Regular Member

how did you feel when playing with both the voltric 80 3u and the the zofrce 3u

10. malinosega

student
    Sorry man i wasnt playing with them at the same time. I had the zf previously, sold them all and switched to vt80.