LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 20th Mar 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4-(9hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Wei
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Syafiq Lim
    20. Tatt
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 27th Mar 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4-(9hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement. For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

2. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    Got family outing this Sunday

sorry ah. cant join u guys this Sunday. have fun!!!

1. David (96809996)
    2. Wei
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Syafiq Lim
    20. Tatt
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement. For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Char Ling
    3. Bryan
    4. Ghee Shi
    5. Gee
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mongoose
    13. Mark
    14. Nie Yu
    15. Ong
    16. Patrick
    17. Philip
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Tatt
    20. Wei
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Syafiq said he can't attend tomorrow game, but he will attend next Sunday game.

1. David (96809996)
    2. Char Ling
    3. Bryan
    4. Ghee Shi
    5. Gee
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mongoose
    13. Mark
    14. Nie Yu
    15. Ong
    16. Patrick
    17. Philip
    18. Tatt
    19. Wei
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7,
    regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

#544 tank2008, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 6th Apr 11-2pm, C1,2, ,-(9hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7,
    regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    24. Speedo
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    24. Speedo
    Waiting list:

7. speedo168

speedo168 Regular Member

1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    24. Speedo
    Waiting list:

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding. ​

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    24. Shean
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Alvin
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    24. Speedo
    Waiting list:

9. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Bryan
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    24. Shean
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Bryan
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Philip
    19. Raymond
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    24. Speedo
    Waiting list:

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Without notice, players(not in the list) are strictly not allowed to attend our game

Unity Sec Sch, 27th Mar 11-2pm, C1, 2, 3-(9hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Syafiq Lim
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Nie Yu
    15. Ong
    16. Patrick
    17. Raymond
    18. Shean
    19. Tatt
    20. Yu
    21. Wei
    22. Akina (Advanced girl player)
    23. Xiu Ling (Advanced girl player)
    24. Jian Dee (new player, advanced competitive level)
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 6th Apr 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4-(9hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Advanced girl player)
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Raymond
    19. Speedo
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    24. Xiu Ling (Advanced girl player)
    Waiting list:
    1. Jian Dee (new player, advanced competitive level)

#550 tank2008, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    We will have internal tournament on this Sunday to decide the seeds for the coming friendly match.

Pls inform me your partner asap and be well prepared. :)

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Correction on game date, it is 3rd Apr, not 6th Apr. ;)

Unity Sec Sch, 3rd Apr 11-2pm, C1, 2, 3-(9hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Shean
    17. Syafiq Lim
    18. Tatt
    19. Wei
    20. Yu
    21. Xiu Ling (Advanced girl player)
    22. Jian Dee (new player, advanced competitive level)
    23. Scanner
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 10th Apr 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4-(9hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Raymond
    19. Speedo
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    25. Jian Dee (new player, advanced competitive level)
    Waiting list:

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Shean
    17. Syafiq Lim
    18. Scanner
    19. Wei
    20. Jian Dee (new player, advanced competitive level)
    Waiting list:
    1. Xiu Ling (Advanced girl player) (TBC)
    2. Yu (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Raymond
    19. Speedo
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Shean
    17. Syafiq Lim
    18. Scanner
    19. Wei
    21. Xiu Ling (Advanced girl player)
    22. Yu
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Raymond
    19. Speedo
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    3. Xiu Ling (Advanced girl player)
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Shean
    17. Syafiq Lim
    18. Scanner
    19. Wei
    21. Yu
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    3. Char Ling
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jacky
    10. Jian Hui
    11. Kar Seng
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Mongoose
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Raymond
    19. Speedo
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Yu
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling (Advanced girl player)
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    Waiting list:
    1. Mongoose (TBC)
    2. Ghee Shi (TBC)
    3. HanWei (TBC)
    4. Tatt (Tatt)

Unity Sec Sch, 17th Apr, 11-12pm, C2, 3, 4; 12-1pm, C1, 2, 3, 4; 1-2pm, C2, 3, 4-(10hours)
    1. D

#556 tank2008, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    Waiting list:
    1. Mongoose (TBC)
    2. Ghee Shi (TBC)
    3. HanWei (TBC)
    4. Tatt (Tatt)

Unity Sec Sch, 17th Apr, 11-12pm, C2, 3, 4; 12-1pm, C1, 2, 3, 4; 1-2pm, C2, 3, 4-(10hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    Waiting list:
    1. Mongoose (TBC)
    2. Ghee Shi (TBC)
    3. HanWei (TBC)

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    We will continue the internal tournament to decide top 12 pairs for the friendly matches with a few teams in the coming months, like Jurong Twister, Yew Tee/ CCK CC and etc. We will have at least one friendly match monthly. Pls be well prepared! :)

19. Superstar

Superstar Regular Member

David, I am playing inter-con game this Sunday. Not able to join u. See u next Sunday. Cheers

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    No problem. Good luck. ;)