LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Those who can attend at 10am, pls come for a good warm up and a few games before the friendly. :)

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    30th April (Sat), Jurong East Sports Hall, 7-8pm, C2,3; 8-9pm, C2,3,4,5; 9-10pm, C1,2,3,4,5; (11hours)

Friendly match with Jurong East Sports Hall, Yonex AS40 will be used.

Players to be confirmed for top 10 men's doubles. Pls let me know if you will be available or not. :D

Unity Sec Sch, 1st May, 12-3pm, C2-4;(9hours)
    Men's players:
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jian Dee
    10. KT
    11. Mark
    12. Nie Yu
    13. Ong
    14. Robin
    15. Scanner
    16. Wei Meng
    17. William
    18. Yu
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 8th May, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Nicholas
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Scanner
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    30th April (Sat), Jurong East Sports Hall, 7-8pm, C2,3; 8-9pm, C2,3,4,5; 9-10pm, C1,2,3,4,5; (11hours)
    Players to be confirmed for top 10 men's doubles. Pls let me know if you will be available or not. :D

Unity Sec Sch, 1st May, 12-3pm, C2-4;(9hours)(courts available to book)
    Men's players:
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jian Dee
    10. Mark
    11. Nie Yu
    12. Ong
    13. Robin
    14. Scanner
    15. Wei Meng
    16. William
    17. Yu
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Nicholas
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Scanner
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

4. speedo168

speedo168 Regular Member

0th April (Sat), Jurong East Sports Hall, 7-8pm, C2,3; 8-9pm, C2,3,4,5; 9-10pm, C1,2,3,4,5; (11hours)
    Players to be confirmed for top 10 men's doubles. Pls let me know if you will be available or not.

Men's players:
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jian Dee
    10. Mark
    11. Nie Yu
    12. Ong
    13. Robin
    14. Scanner
    15. Wei Meng
    16. William
    17. Yu
    18. Ken
    19. Nicholas
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Nicholas
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Scanner
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Players to be confirmed for top 10 men's doubles. Pls let me know if you will be available or not.

To all players: pls try to utilize the shuttles as you could, as we are only collecting max $7 for about 4 hours' game. Now often not enough to cover the expense. Appreciate your understanding and cooperation. :D

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jian Dee
    10. Mark
    11. Nie Yu
    12. Ong
    13. Robin
    14. Scanner
    15. Wei Meng
    16. William
    17. Yu
    18. Ken
    19. Nicholas
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Scanner
    24. Sean
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer

To all players: pls try to utilize the shuttles as you could, as we are only collecting max $7 for about 4 hours' game. Now often not enough to cover the expense. Appreciate your understanding and cooperation. :D

Sad that somebody booked a lot hours in the afternoon. Only below courts available. I paid for them already.
    Unity Sec Sch, 1st May, 11-12pm, C1 & 3; 12-1pm, C1, 3 & 4;(5hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jian Dee
    10. Mark
    11. Ken
    12. Nicholas
    13. Robin
    14. Yu
    15. Wei Meng
    16. William
    Waiting list:
    1. Ong (TBC)
    2. Scanner(got his own court 11-12nn)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Scanner
    24. Sean
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

7. jurong_twister

jurong_twister Regular Member

None
    Hi David,

Considering the number of games that we have, if it is possible please encourage your team to come before 7PM on Saturday. :D

If you want to record the game, don't forget to bring the stand. We can put it on top of the stage.

See you guys on Saturday.

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Thank you Sofian. I will let our players know. Btw, what's your suggestion to go there by public transport, besides walk from Chinese Garden MRT? :)

9. jurong_twister

jurong_twister Regular Member

None
    That's the best way to go to Jurong East Sports Hall :D ... Just consider the 10 minutes walk as a warm-up :)

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Haha... Indeed it is. Look forward to seeing you all. :)

11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer

Sad that somebody booked a lot hours in the afternoon. Only below courts available. I paid for them already.
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hwa
    9. Jian Dee
    10. Mark
    11. Ken
    12. Nicholas
    13. Robin
    14. Jacky
    15. Patrick
    16. William
    Waiting list:
    1. Scanner(got his own court 11-12nn)
    2. Ong (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Scanner
    24. Sean
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Jian Dee is sick

1. David (96809996)
    2. Bryan
    3. Ghee Shi
    4. HanWei
    5. Henry
    6. Hwa
    7. Jacky
    8. Ong
    9. Ken
    10. Nicholas
    11. Patrick
    12. Scanner
    13. Wei Meng
    14. William
    Waiting list:
    1. Andy (TBC)
    2. Robin (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Scanner
    24. Sean
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer

1. David (96809996)
    2. Bryan
    3. Ghee Shi
    4. HanWei
    5. Henry
    6. Hwa
    7. Jacky
    8. Ong
    9. Ken
    10. Nicholas
    11. Patrick
    12. Scanner
    13. Wei Meng
    14. William
    15. Andy (TBC)
    16. Robin (TBC)
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Scanner
    24. Sean
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer

1. David (96809996)
    2. Bryan
    3. Ghee Shi
    4. HanWei
    5. Henry
    6. Hwa
    7. Jacky
    8. Ong
    9. Ken
    10. Nicholas
    11. Patrick
    12. Scanner
    13. Wei Meng
    14. William
    15. Wei
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Scanner
    24. Sean
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    My goodness, still got some blur guys asked me if the friendly match is at Unity or not. It is at Jurong East Sports Hall, 30th April(Sat), 7-10pm. :)

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer

Sad that somebody booked a lot hours in the afternoon. Only below courts available.
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Bryan
    3. Ghee Shi
    4. HanWei
    5. Henry
    6. Hwa
    7. Ken
    8. Nicholas
    9. Ong
    10. Patrick
    11. Philip
    12. Scanner
    13. Wei Meng
    14. Wei
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Jian Hui
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Scanner
    24. Sean
    25. Speedo
    26. Syafiq Lim
    27. Tatt
    28. Yu
    29. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    30. Wei
    Waiting list:

17. Twister girl

Twister girl Regular Member

Radiographer
    Thanks for the Friendly Match on Saturday

Dear Ligel Team,
    Thanks for the great game on Saturday! Everyone in Twister enjoyed!
    Hope you guys and gals did too! ;)

18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Many thanks to you and Oon. Everybody of us really enjoyed. Besides the formal matches, all our players got to play a few matches with other players. Great experience for us too! :)

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Char Ling (TBC)
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jian Hui
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jia Min (Lady)
    15. Kar Seng
    16. KT
    17. Mark
    18. Nicholas
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Raymond
    22. Sean
    23. Speedo
    24. Syafiq Lim
    25. Tatt
    26. Yu
    27. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    28. Wei
    Waiting list:

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear All

The return friendly match with Jurong Twister will be held on 22nd May, court 11-2pm at Unity Sec Sch. More courts 2-4pm will be booked for other players want to play games. :)

Pls book your time and try to make it. :)