Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Pak Chairul himself was ready to resign after the 2004 Thomas Cup loss... He was a gentleman... So, Pak Chairul didn't fight to hold on to his position when some people called for his resignation [for dismissing Pelatnas people before the appropriate timeline etc.] ... Bang Yos cannot be ousted because he didn't break any PBSI rule...

Icuk learned from Holywood well... whatever scandal he had encountered, just move ahead with life without thinking too much about the concept of shame etc. :p And once again, the 25 Pengda-s that he mentioned were not all represented by the Heads, ok... Please don't believe what Icuk said... He does not have the backing of 25 Pengda heads.

#381 Krisna, Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  2. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    so it is definite, yes?
    icuk will not be head of PBSI?

3. hansonlouphers

hansonlouphers Regular Member

college student
    he has a chance or not???

4. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

5. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
  6. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Just read the news above. Wow, 'hot' indeed.:)
    No reply from Icuk yet?

"Yang kedua, Icuk dinilai membuat laporan palsu perihal permohonan pencabutan skors dirinya. Dalam surat yang disampaikan kepada PB PBSI, ada 24 pengprov PBSI yang meminta pencabutan skors Icuk Sugiarto."

Mr. Krisna, I thought you said it can't be processed anymore?
    I dunno there's such mechanism to lift the ban...:confused:

7. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Icuk should be banned for life.....period!!

8. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I wrote before that: there is only 1 way the ban can be lifted... the Head of PBSI is the only person able to lift it! :p 1% chance of that happening...

Jagdpanther, why don't you read the PBSI AD/ART yourself to be sure... :p I re-read it quite a few times in the past few weeks. I am sure.

In the same meeting, there are talks of banning Icuk for another 2 years because he unlawfully used the PBSI logo... :p:D

9. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Read abt the news somewhere today....I think Icuk has 0 chance.

10. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I got more calls by phone today by concerned former badminton athletes... Because they just saw Icuk on Metro TV this morning claiming that:
    1. he actually was banned only until September 9, 2008... :eek: [he intentionally forgot that he created havoc in November 2006 Munas and was banned a few weeks after that in December 2006, with a maximum ban of 2 years]
    Note: if he is not banned anymore today... then why the fuss of lifting his ban a few weeks ago? :rolleyes:
    2. he defended himself that he used the PBSI logo because what other logo can he use to nominate himself as the PBSI head... :confused: :eek: [er... well... but he is officially banned from PBSI, so, he can't even nominate himself without the ban being lifted first! :p]

So... this is as if I, a non-citizen of USA, nominate myself as the President of USA... without being officially a US citizen first?!? :confused: I must be quite in$ane! :p

#390 Krisna, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  11. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^If..^^

..Mr. Sugiarto is soooo desperate to get himself a PBSI Chairman position, then might as well let him have it. Let him sit there and probably make a complete laughingstock of himself, just so everyone can see him...:(

12. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    If he sits there and commences his Great Purge (you can check what I mean in the previous pages), I'm afraid he'll will probably make Indonesia a complete laughingstock by entire badminton world.:(

13. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    As long as Sutiyoso is alive...dont think he will allow Icuk to be involved in any Badminton's circle....

14. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    Even when he's no longer the PBSI head?
    How can he?:confused:

Strange, in bolanews.com, Icuk says that his relationship with Bang Yos is just fine...:rolleyes:

15. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I don't think Icuk will be bothered by people laughing at him. He is beyond the concept of shame... :p Similar to some characters in Holywood.. :p

What Pak Sutiyoso can do is ban Icuk another 2 years until 2010 before he steps down as PBSI Head... ;) Actually, some people in Pengda PBSI DKI Jakarta wants this... :p

You're right in the sense that Pak Sutiyoso cannot ban Icuk anymore after he is not Head of PBSI... Note: Pak Sutiyoso is still the head of Badminton Asia Confederation... maybe he can find Icuk's faults in other things there... :p

Icuk is amazing... he claims he has a fine relationship with someone who said "If Icuk is my subordinate in the military, I would have shot him with my gun right there [for his mutiny]".... Oh, for those who doesn't know, Pak Sutiyoso was an army general... :p

16. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    Er...
    When is the official date of Bang Yos' stepping down the PBSI head?

17. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Well..

...that's the whole point..."Great Purge".."Great Liquidation".."Great Clearance"..whatever...Once he steps in, who's going to "serve"/"work" for him??..If INA badminton becomes a complete laughingstock by the entire badminton world, then they'll know who to point the fingers to...:eek::(
    ...well, that's why he needs to be taught a lesson; if he's immune to the current ban, then what else to do?? put him into exile (say to the U.S.)??..:p:(

Anyway, why all of a sudden a big talk/discussion and hoo-ha about Icuk in here...:p

18. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    'Cause not much to discuss about another candidate?:)

19. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Because... Bang Yos is stepping down sometime in November... and...

The only character to step up and shamelessly nominate himself is... Icuk... :eek: He is such a controversial character within our INA badminton world... Virtually 80% of the badminton people I know have a negative opinion about him... 19% neutral about him... 1% like him... :p This minority group apparently includes 6 Pengda-s [Sulsel, Sumbar, NTB, Jogja, etc.] that are very firmly supporting Icuk. These 6 even refuse to talk about alternative candidates... :mad:

Interestingly, since the 80% also have a strong opinion that Icuk will destroy whatever is left in PBSI and thus INA badminton... :crying::crying::crying: ....the traditional powerblock of Jateng, Jatim, Jabar [who are usually rivals]. suddenly all form a joint anti-Icuk alliance :D :D :D... They expect DKI Jakarta [with the support of Tangkas and Jaya Raya] to join the powerblock gang soon...

With DKI-Jabar-Jateng-Jatim leading and playing whatever influence they have on the other Pengda-s... Between 16 or 18 more will follow...!

20. hansonlouphers

hansonlouphers Regular Member

college student
    do u mean, Icuk is the most strongly candidate????????????????????

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.......................................

hellooooo????!!