LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 9th Feb, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

All players should behave friendly to your partners to always maintain happy and cheerful games environment, like most of our players have been doing. Those who like to show bad attitude to your partners will not be included!

A. Fee is $8 per head. Discount is given to lady players and students. For new players (advanced level only), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

B. Those who are in the list and have to drop out, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play.

C. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw within 3 days before the games.

D. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue toplay after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so willnot be invited for future games.

Please be considerate! Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 16th Feb, Games cancelled.

2. 23rd Feb
    , 12-3pm;
    @ Unity Pri Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

All players should behave friendly to your partners to always maintain happy and cheerful games environment, like most of our players have been doing. Those who like to show bad attitude to your partners will not be included!

A. Fee is $8 per head. Discount is given to lady players and students. For new players (advanced level only), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

B. Those who are in the list and have to drop out, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play.

C. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw within 3 days before the games.

D. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue toplay after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so willnot be invited for future games.

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 9th Mar , 12-3pm; @ Kent Ridge Sec School

Players are surely not enough, please join us. :)

David 96809996(whatsapp)

How to get there:
    A) From Hwa Par Villa MRT Station, walk across to the bus stop opposite the MRT station and take bus no. 143, 51 or 30 and alight infront of the school.

From Clementi MRT station, walk to the bus stop opposite clementi mall and take bus no. 189. Alight at the 3rd stop in front of the school (after the west coast market).

Or you could take bus no. 175 and 282 at the bus interchange inside the clementi mall.

If you are taking bus no. 175, alight in front of the school (after the west coast market).

If you are taking bus no. 282, alight in front of block 723 and walk towards the canal and cross the bridge.

The entrance to the badminton courts is by the car park at the back of the school. You will see a lot of buses and lorries park at this car park.

2. 16th March, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

#1343 tank2008, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 16th March, 1-4pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

2. 23rd March, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 16th March, 1-4pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

2. 23rd March, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 23rd March, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

2. 30th March, 12-3pm; @
    Kent Ridge SecSch

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 23rd March, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)
    10 hours
    12-2pm: 1234
    2-3pm: 1&3

2. 30th March, 12-3pm; @
    Kent Ridge SecSch

8. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    Will there be a game this sunday?

9. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Yes, 12-2pm at Unity Sec Sch. :)

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 6th April, 12-2pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

2. 13th April, no game due to Singapore Open Final.
    But might consider to have an early session 10-1pm at kent Ridge Sec before the final starts at 1pm. :)

11. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    Alright see there!

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 20th April, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    Please contact David 96809996(whatsapp) for joining our games. Btw, we need new blood.

2. 27th April, 12-3pm; @ Kent Ridge Sec Sch

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear all, on 18th May courts numbers are very limited. Thus only open for those already registered via whatsapp. At Kent Ridge Sec Sch.3 courts 11-12pm, 2 courts 12-1pm and only 1 court 1-2pm.All players should arrive before 11am. Thanks for understanding.

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear all, games on 1st June, 12-3pm at unity sec.

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear all, on 8th June, 10-1pm at unity sec Sch. limited slots available, please kindly send msg to me at 96809996 via whatsapp. No phone call or sms. thanks.

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 6th July: 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    Please contact David 96809996(whatsapp) for joining our games.
    Btw, we need new blood.

2. 13th July: 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch

D. Please be considerate to give others chance to play[/U]. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue toplay after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so willnot be invited for future games.

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Today games at Unity Sec Sch, can play till 4pm. :)

18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 13th July: 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    Btw, we need new blood.

D. Please be considerate to give others chance to play[/U]. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue toplay after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so willnot be invited for future games.

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 27th July: 11-2pm; @ Unity Sec Sch

2. 3rd Aug: 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 27th July: 11-2pm; @ Unity Sec Sch

2. 3rd Aug: 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch