User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of agree with you Ismail. Tapi, thinking about it again, rasa macam kumpulan boria Setapak lak.

Why don't we specify yellow, white or green t-shirt. Just choose the one we are comfortable with.

Mungkin organiser bole bawa that small t-cross banner yang tertulis "Badminton Central" kot. And then, we can all watch for this banner and get together at that place. Amacam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest we post our picture here if possible....

I can't post now as I am in the office (got firewall)... will post once I get

back home by 6 pm...

Quote Originally Posted by azharinor
    I kind of agree with you Ismail. Tapi, thinking about it again, rasa macam kumpulan boria Setapak lak.

Why don't we specify yellow, white or green t-shirt. Just choose the one we are comfortable with.

Mungkin organiser bole bawa that small t-cross banner yang tertulis "Badminton Central" kot. And then, we can all watch for this banner and get together at that place. Amacam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azharinor

aiyo..Yeloow T-shirt....then will be like attending MSSD tournament la..

I think just write in banner should be fine...simple n easy..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi all

looking forward to this badminton get together but not been there but aren't the courts numbered yet ? btw how many courts are we booking here?

a simple banner using manila card with the work "badminton central" is ok too. as long as its visible.

cheers, colin

Quote Originally Posted by Sonex
    aiyo..Yeloow T-shirt....then will be like attending MSSD tournament la..

I think just write in banner should be fine...simple n easy..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by colingsk
    hi all

looking forward to this badminton get together but not been there but aren't the courts numbered yet ? btw how many courts are we booking here?

a simple banner using manila card with the work "badminton central" is ok too. as long as its visible.

cheers, colin

Ha ha ha .....manila card ha...Cikgu,nanti Brandon akan tulis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha.. will try to initiate something by tonight and will post final update by tomorrow afternoon. Me will play there with my fren around 8.30 tonight..anyone interested to join? he he..cheers

Ha ha ha .....manila card ha...Cikgu,nanti Brandon akan tulis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi brandon

maybe i turn up if finish work early. praying hard.....

cheers, colin

Quote Originally Posted by brandonwong
    Ha ha.. will try to initiate something by tonight and will post final update by tomorrow afternoon. Me will play there with my fren around 8.30 tonight..anyone interested to join? he he..cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wa lau this thread is hot, 2 days absent n its 5 pages already n 12 players hope everyone can make it.
    azz, how's your back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zspeed
    Wa lau this thread is hot, 2 days absent n its 5 pages already n 12 players hope everyone can make it.
    azz, how's your back?
    I think it's should be okay on Saturday..last nite i play fast and my back are showing nothing serius..but unfortunealy my arm got "Tennis Elbow" symptom,similar to my last game with ismail team..only manage to play 1 game & retire in the middle of second game.. ..i got to put so many ice to reduce pain & it's took me more than hours before i could drive home...waaaaaa .But i promise to come this saturday even just kutip shuttle as ismail said.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EVENT: The Biggest Badminton Central Members Gathering For Malaysia

Updates for SATURDAY NITE FEVER!!!
    9pm until all player pengsan!!!

1)brandonwong <--organiser lorrrr....
    2)kinyik aka "The Eye"
    3)Ismail
    4)zspeed
    5)azz09
    6)Sonex
    7)colingsk
    8)JasonMichael
    9)azharinor
    10)loosai
    11)terngk
    12)cheekygen
    13)
    14)

Plz comfirm ur attandance & bring ur own shuttle.Court is FREE !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bro .. i went there and play 2 games just now... saw Ong E Hock, Indra Guniawan (hope no spelling error) ... they just finished having a friendly games/training with Japan player... they will there for few days ... just next to our court he he only ....cool man.

Anyway i spoke to the staffs over there and he got no problem letting us playing for free he he... he feel happy too.. well guys.. 1 more day to go.... maybe i juz watched u guys playing only cause i am not a good player he he

Well... see ya on sat .. and i will give the lattet update by tomorrow noon and dont forget to wish me Happy Birthday cause today is my bdy ... yeah... he he....

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by azz09
    EVENT: The Biggest Badminton Central Members Gathering For Malaysia

Updates for SATURDAY NITE FEVER!!!
    9pm until all player pengsan!!!

1)brandonwong <--organiser lorrrr....
    2)kinyik aka "The Eye"
    3)Ismail
    4)zspeed
    5)azz09
    6)Sonex
    7)colingsk
    8)JasonMichael
    9)azharinor
    10)loosai
    11)terngk
    12)cheekygen
    13)
    14)

Plz comfirm ur attandance & bring ur own shuttle.Court is FREE !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aiya...dont la like this bro...almost 1/2 of the member is beginner oso...just come and play la.. inlcluding myself

Thanks bro .. i went there and play 2 games just now... saw Ong E Hock, Indra Guniawan (hope no spelling error) ... they just finished having a friendly games/training with Japan player... they will there for few days ... just next to our court he he only ....cool man.

Anyway i spoke to the staffs over there and he got no problem letting us playing for free he he... he feel happy too.. well guys.. 1 more day to go.... maybe i juz watched u guys playing only cause i am not a good player he he

Well... see ya on sat .. and i will give the lattet update by tomorrow noon and dont forget to wish me Happy Birthday cause today is my bdy ... yeah... he he....

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wallau wey... happy belated birthday to our organizer....
    tomorrow lepas main, kita yam seng laa bro... ok? but minum 100plus ajer laa...

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aiya brandon, i was there two. don't know whether it was you playing with your friend, second court on the right after the main entrance? was about 8:45pm. yes, the ewe hock was there with some trainees playing against the japanese team. ewe hock still looks sharp.

this is the problem as there are so many courts there including those at the back. good to have a banner of sign indicating the badminton central court or else we will be looking high and low.

see you guys on sat 9:00. don't fly kite ha!! cheers

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi hi.. yea..second court from right.... where r u then.... i will try to put up a sign by tomorrow.. cheers

and for Ismail.. Yam Sengggggggg 100 plus he he,.. have u inform Hisham? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by colingsk
    aiya brandon, i was there two. don't know whether it was you playing with your friend, second court on the right after the main entrance? was about 8:45pm. yes, the ewe hock was there with some trainees playing against the japanese team. ewe hock still looks sharp.

this is the problem as there are so many courts there including those at the back. good to have a banner of sign indicating the badminton central court or else we will be looking high and low.

see you guys on sat 9:00. don't fly kite ha!! cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea yea..hurayyy

aiya...dont la like this bro...almost 1/2 of the member is beginner oso...just come and play la.. inlcluding myself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds fun ! dont forget to bring camera along so can share the outing together with the BCBFers in the forum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea.. just wondering.. any members volunteer to take pic for us? or bring camera along? any volunteer?

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Sounds fun ! dont forget to bring camera along so can share the outing together with the BCBFers in the forum!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast