Forza Titanium 24 N-Forze comments??

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by K-MusclePower, Jan 24, 2007.

1. K-MusclePower

K-MusclePower Regular Member

so as the name says. anyone who has tried that racquet plz give ur comments because i really want to get one and not sure if its a good racquet.
    thankz

2. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

Also I like to know more about it...

3. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Believe this is the racket used by Martin Lunggard?

4. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

Here is the list of players using Forza racquet.

Also Martin Lunggard use this racquet.

5. Losch

Losch New Member

I use the forerunner racquet for 3 years and i really like it. it's for agressiv players and the main - weight is on the head.
    It is a good racquet, so i can suggest you to buy the racquet.

with nices wishes, stefan

6. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

I got this racquet. How preform on field I will let you know tomorrow.

Take care!

7. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    My review

double post thought this 1st one didnt post cause got error msg, dissregard it. Review down below
    |
    |
    V

#7 smash_master, Feb 5, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
  8. smash_master

player/coach/student
    My review

I have the forza Ti-10 which is the former to this racquet and i loved it so i went to get another one so i woudl have 2 of them but when i did i discovered that the Ti-10 was being discontinued but i was relieved cause the ti-24 was basically the new Ti-10. So i got oner ordered from BC...took 4 weeks to get here yeah shipping problems, so i got it about 2 weeks into january.

Anyways I loved the ti-10 and how it felt, head heavy and good for attacking. The ti-24 doesnt dissapoint, the 1st thing that you will notice is the paint job on parts of the racquets are different and that there is nano technology on the racquet this time which makes it lighter. Compared to the ti-10 its lighter and not as head heavy but tis not that significant of a differnece its just noticable when holding them and comparing. The Ti-10 feels heavier and more head heavy where as the ti-24 is lighter and less head heavy. But despite that i still love both of the racquets and if you are looking into getting the ti-24 N-forze i can say from use that its a good racquet and good for the attacking player. The ti-24 is easier for defence than the ti-10 but with regards to smashing i find that they are equal well that i can get some more power with the ti-24. Well thats just my review on it.

I will post some pictures of both the Ti-10 and the Ti-24 N-forze when i get home.

9. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

yes it is a little havy in the head but not to much. It have a great power and very good control! I really like this racquet.
    Anyway when I played with YangYang nanosensation 80 it feels like a little to much head light so I guess my pain in shoulder is a consequence of this I guess. Becouse I played with Forza racquet and the pain was gone. I don't know.

Maybe I would like that 24N wouldn't be so head heavy as it is. But still have 86g which I think is pretty good.

Take care!

10. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

pictures

I add some attachment pictures...

Attached Files:

11. smash_master

player/coach/student
    damn was beat to it, oh well. Didnt get the time last night anways. Cayzi how are you liking the racquet? i see you still have stock strings on it, I didnt liek the stock strings...broke them in 4 days...

12. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

I like the racquet. Maybe is a little to much head heavy for me but still it is a nice feeling playing with it. Power is great and control to.
    I like the strings. I don't have any comment about it. I will not exchange it until they "broke".

It is also depends how you play and how much lucky you have when you get your racquet. I broke my strings on Trump racquet second day. So it is all about luck.

Which strings did you put in know?

What do you think about the racquet?

13. smash_master

player/coach/student
    I like the racquet, I kinda find it not head heavy anymore liek its not as head heavy as the Ti-10 and I loved the ti-10 oh well this ones not bad but yeah i would have liked it to be more head heavy though. Can get some great power from it and the control is great, since its light and not as head heavy then yeah the control is alot better but yeah i still like it.

Me and strings lol yeah...well in having my Ti-10 since september ive restrung it 7 times so yeah, always breaking in the sweetspot. Right now i use bg65's cause well there durable and i string around 24-26lbs so yeah thats a reason it breaks so fast. On the Ti-24 same thing using BG65's and 24-26lbs. Been strung for about a week now so i think i got about 2-3 weeks left :rolleyes: lol...unless breaks this weekend at the tourny...damn cause my ti-10 is gonna break to...its fraying so much in the sweetspot.

14. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

hmm...you don't find 24N to be head heavy...I think it is quite head heavy. I use YangYang nanosensation 80 and it was much more head light.

But despide this power is great. I like control but I'm not sure about that yet. I must play more.

So Ti10 is even more head heavy?

Why did you choice Forza over Yonex, Victor for example?

15. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

I forgot to ask...what do you think about head shape of N24?
    It is a little more "old stlye" shape and not like yonex shape of head - isometric I think they call it.

I also notice that Forza don't have so light racquet in their lineup...

Take care!

p.s. We are still waiting your pictures of Ti10 and Ti24 N :)

16. smash_master

player/coach/student
    Yeah the Ti-10 is more head heavy than the Ti-24, personally i like the head heavy Ti-10 just felt so nice and well great power too from it and very good control but wasnt as good for defending as the Ti-24 is. I still get that power from the 24 and same control except i would liek if it were more head heavy.

About using forza well honestly i just dont like yonex, liek ive tried their racquets and all but i just cant get that feel for them so i dont use them. With forza i can get that feel if you knwo what i mean liek using it the racquet just feels right and i can feel the shots im playing as opposed to yonex where i dont get that feel at all. Other brands such as victor, carlton etc i have some racquets from other brands but yeah same thing i just dont get the feel with them. Forza they have damn good racquets ad a good price and i like that too alot but its more about the feel why i use them.

For the head shape yeah its not as isometric as some of the yonex racquets, its more oval. Personally i dont mind it at all infact i rather have it this way than more isometric. Means a smaller sweetspot to hit but you can get use to it fast if your not use to it already. I liek it better this way though not as "bulky" if you know what i mean, more compact more sleek helps move around quicker with not as much resistant liek i mean realistically theres not gonna be to to much difference but yeah.

About the pics yeah ill post them just gotta make them smaller as in size to be able to attach and then i will post them here.

What made you choose to go for the forza racquet?

17. smash_master

player/coach/student
    Pictures, Ti-10 and Ti-24

Here are the pictures i have of my Forza Ti-10 (it has the forza stencil on the strings) and my Ti-24.

Sorry for some of them being blurry.

-The cases
    forza-racquets-001.jpg
    -Racquets ontop of the cases
    forza-racquets-002.jpg
    -Pic of the Ti-10 shaft
    forza-racquets-003.jpg
    -Pic of Ti-10 head
    forza-racquets-004.jpg
    -Pic of Ti-24 shaft
    forza-racquets-005.jpg
    -Pic of Ti-24 head
    forza-racquets-006.jpg
    -Pic of the ti-10 shaft(lower part)
    forza-racquets-008.jpg
    -Pic of Ti-10 head, side shot
    forza-racquets-009.jpg
    -Pic of Ti-24 head, side shot of nano tech
    forza-racquets-015.jpg
    -Pic of Ti-10 ontop of Ti-24
    forza-racquets-018.jpg
    -Another pic of Ti-10 ontop Ti-24
    forza-racquets-019.jpg
    -Another pic of Ti-10 ontop Ti-24
    forza-racquets-020.jpg
    -Last pic, but caps of Ti-10 ontop Ti-24
    forza-racquets-021.jpg

18. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

We have a good distributor here in my country. Here is hard to find a lot of brands like in other countries are (No Oliver, SOTX, etc...).

But you can find Wilson, Forza, Yonex, Carlton, Techno Pro and that is it.
    O yes and Winex, HL and Trump in also possible to find but thrue club.

I decided to go for Forza becouse I can get good support if something happen (like braking the racquet), I don't like to have Yonex like everybody is having them and the racquet are quite expensive.

I heard that Wilson breaks easily, Carlton don't offer top models here, Techno Pro don't feels good to me but anyway seems to have good racquet for the price, I just don't like HL and Trump (I tried one but after a while didn't feel so good anymore. I used nanopower series).

I didn't try Winex but as far as I hear that they have very good racquet.

I try to copare head shape of Ti 24N but there is no so big difference between Yonex head shape. Maybe a little more wide but not much. Also 24N have isometric shape of head but more roundly.

Take care!

19. cayzi

cayzi Regular Member

did you notice how different are string tideup on racquet compare to other models (Yonex for example). I mean the head shape of racquet is different. Usually this shape of head start somewhere in the midle of the head.

Attached Files:

20. evylgrynn

evylgrynn Regular Member

I've just received the Nano Ti 24, I was also using the Ti-10 for the last year or so, and I'm thinking of switching to the 24 since I only have 1 Ti-10 left (the other was broken in an unfortunate clash).
    anyway, first impression is that it's a really good racquet. It only seems to be slightly head heavy but overall good balance, and fairly stiff. I am mainly an attacking player and it is a really good racquet for me, I had very little trouble adjusting to it (of course I was using its predecessor), but it does have a great feel to it.