MO09 BC Get Together

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2009' started by badwally, Dec 22, 2008.

1. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman

i pm you already..
    goodluck...

2. terry

terry Regular Member

We r going to have gathering...

#102 terry, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  3. terry

terry Regular Member

To: All BC Member who watch MO'09(final day)

We plan to have dinner after the final. Someone will host the dinner. You will know who is he/she later. Here is the details.

TIME: 8PM
    Venue: Somewhere around Setapak
    FOOD: Chinese Seafood

*Please list your name below. If you don't have transport, please kindly put a note after your name. Just after the final, meeting point will be at the food court area.

NAME
    1) Terry
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

REGARDS
    TERRY.

4. terry

terry Regular Member

i open a new thread regarding gathering. Please refer here http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1068708#post1068708

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    not even one bcer say hi to me...argh...unfriendly lar u all...hehe...btw...i meet hauge...abedeng and uncle loh liao...erm...in addition...we will also have a dinner together...tonight...straight after semis is finish...i think we wil wait a the enterance for 15 minutes...this is another gathering bcz hcyong and uncl loh might just back after final...so...cant atend 2mrw night final... anyone tat interest...pls go to the enterance after match finish...
    2day...i will wearing a all black shirt...my spect is white colour...wearing duncan shoes...please say hi lar...T.T...

6. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    HI - limsy!

We managed to see more BC members at the end of last night's quarter-finals and took a group picture at the lobby. Some of us went to Seri Petaling for bite thereafter.

Attached Files:

7. luyi80

luyi80 Regular Member

Uncle Loh, Who Is Who in the photo? Name them pls.........:p I only know 63.6% of them, haha...:cool:;) And the photo looked a bit 'monotonous' without CATs...:D:D:D:D:D:D

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^I thought you & Louisa are there??..^^

...my guess (left to right):
    Loh, abedeng, hcyong, Hau-ge, Michelle & Melanie (which one is which?), limsy (white framed specs), Misty100??, the 2 ladies i do not know and Jen.

They should be less "monotonous" during their dinner get-together...;)

#108 ctjcad, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  9. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

my turn to guess....
    my DEAREST Uncle Loh, abedeng, hcyong, hauge, Melanie, michelle, limsy boy, jon91 (?), BC lady 1, BC lady 2 (azabaz ipoh????), Jen....

I score 72.72%....

Now so jealous of them...especially Uncle Loh, ask him go KK, don't want, huh...now go KL....bad Uncle Loh...

10. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Hmm..^^

BC Lady 1 (on the left) looks closer to azabaz_ipoh;)....btw, where has she disappeared to?? haven't seen her posts lately...:confused:

11. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

donno...........i m not sure.........CATs not disappearing, but busy with scratch, scratch....:D

12. terry

terry Regular Member

Wah...i catch u during your shopping leh. You are busy look at YY stuff until u dun realize i stand beside u.

13. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

BC Lady no 1 is not our azabaz_ipoh. It's another BCer, KL nite, newer member, I'll let her announce herself when she comes back from the stadium ;) .

14. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    I wonder where some of these people are?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. badwally

badwally Regular Member

Computer Programmer
    Sorry limsy I am so rap with the games that cannot tear myself away to meet you la. Also when finish I have to rush back to 1 Utama as don't want to get back too late as my son has to go training at 8am at Nusa Musarif so early start each day.

Tomorrow is final day may be you can see me there. I will be around L7 not sure where seating. Today at P25 and 26. I am the crazy gut with small camerra trying to capture all shots..Planning to load lots of pics in forum later when I get home. Hope you are enjoying the games. That Malaysian and Indonesian mascot was a laught yesterday:D

16. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    After the semis today, we got to meet a lot of old and new BC forummers outside the stadium.

Senior BC member Tony Cheng (part of the Thomas/Uber Cup 2008 BC gathering @ Jakarta) and his gang came all the way from USA.

Then we met little limsy again, with "huge and imposing" george@chongwei and eRA in tow. Apparently, eRA is george's "driver" .....

Also met the ever "un-photogenic" Winnie and her friends. Loh tried his best to "capture" her, but to no avail. :p Yup, Winnie was ever vigilant when camera and camera phones are about .......

Quite a number of young guys and girls "smothered" Jen like a rock star, when they found out that she has lots of pics of players and autograph book. Yup, Jen could have made lotsa money serving those paparazzi kids ...... :D

After that, some of us went for dinner at the place shown in the pics. Only to be interrupted by the pesky CAT ....... :eek::mad::D

17. luyi80

luyi80 Regular Member

Aiyo...Abang Din, we were only envy u ppl mah...:eek::p:D

The Young Uncle Tony is in M'sia! Pls send CATs' regards to him ya, tq!

Btw, can ask Jen to sell her precious autograph on Ebay, sure can make loads of $$$...:D:D:D

18. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    No, Miss Ipoh is not in the pic. Third lady from right is eRA, who could not join us for supper this evening because she had to fetch George back home! :) Limsy, too, got a ride home from hcyong after the supper.

And our lady from Penang, who arrived since the qualifying round, Winnie, was playing hide and seek with us as Bro Din said. She also felt 'shy' to join us at the makan kechil. However, one of Winnie's two friends who accompanied her during this tournament visits our BC Forum occasionally and she promised to sign on soon as a contributor.

Rudy could not join us this evening. Probably he had to 'entertain' the Indonesian team. ;) But we were glad to see Tony Chen and his entourage again at the entrance after the semi-finals as abedeng has recorded. We met Tony in Jakarta during the Thomas/Uber Cups competitions.

But a young man, Jeffrey, who recently returned to Singapore from Shanghai to continue his studies after about 9 years away, made good acquaintance with limsy since 2 days or so ago at the tournament and will want to join BC to get to know us better. He had stayed in Singapore for about 5 years.

So we did our best to publicize BC and get more new members for kwun. :D

Limsy took a pic at the supper and I'm sure he will post it soon. And we certainly got to know limsy better and his aspirations for badminton. We wish him good luck and success. :)

Hope this little note will satisfy our Cat and kitten's appetite!

#118 Loh, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  19. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

glad that u guys have fun there in the gathering supper;)

20. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Yes...

..i realized that;). Never mentioned she is azabaz_ipoh, just she looks/resembles similar/closest to her.;)

* Wow, didn't know Tony (and his friends) flew all the way from L.A...
    ** abedeng & Loh, thanks for sharing those & id-ing them.:cool: Is that eRa or KL nite the one standing next to Jen (i've got 2 different infos)?? And who is the one standing next to limsy? Is that Jeffrey or another BC member??..

...now, waiting for limsy's pics...:)
    ...will we be seeing your pics with the rest of the guys????....:p ;)

#120 ctjcad, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009