After the AE, can we still Boleh or not in the Swiss Open??

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009' started by Pemuda, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    every country and player have their bad day...so...cheer....ina still one of the power house....:)

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Indeed...congrats to MAS players (esp Lee Chong Wei and Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong). Despite their wins today, they will still get bashed by their critics, but, they have proven that their efforts have paid off today. At least, Misbun Sidek and Rexy Mainaky will be proud of their proteges.

#142 badMania, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  3. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    thanks....some say tat when rexy not sitting at the back....koo/tan can perform better....:confused:

4. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

You are still in school so I dont expect you to understand. Wait till you get out to the real world and get a real job then maybe you understand the meaning of public funds.

Now, it is meaningless as you need to take money from your parents just to buy a burger from McD.

5. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Dear Boleh fans,

I hear you all loud and clear. :)

Firstly, I will not take away anything from Datuk LCW's victiory yesterday. He beat LD convincingly. LCW was the better shuttler yesterday. Unlike Boleh fans who will rant about LYB fixing matches each time LD wins, I will not dish out any typical Boleh like excuses.

Yes, LCW got rid of the village MS WR1 yesterday. And I know some of you lot dont like to hear it but facts are facts, LCW still need to win a major title. As for that boleh fan who consider this being repetitive, I would like to congratulate him for almost hitting 8,000 postings within a year of joining BC. I also like the consolation of WCH being a runner up in the WC being bandied about. Hey, if thats the case may as well bring in Ong Ewe Hock & Rashid Sidek who were also the runner ups in the AE as well. ;)

I like the way how Boleh fans celebrated here yesterday. It is like we won the OG gold or WC or AE!!! Malaysia Boleh was truly ringing loud and clear in Basel and BC. Hopefully, we can land the big one, the WC next. It will not be easy as pointed out in the papers today, LD & LCW have played each other 18 times, LCW have won 6 out of 18.

AE & SO, which is the more prestigious title?

Thank you .... and Malaysia Boleh!!

#145 Pemuda, Mar 15, 2009
  6. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Instead of depending on hand outs, cant you not work for your money?

Typical Malaysian subsidy mentality.

7. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Yes, and I was proven wrong.

Well, at least I put my predictions forward.

8. luyi80

luyi80 Regular Member

Dear Malaysia Fans,

Stop celebrating. I agree with Prof. Pemuda's point, whenever LCW won, the "boleh spirit" will come out here and there... SO is NOTHING compare to OG, WC & AE. But, to LCW, this is a mental breakthrough since the nightmare in OG 08. I'll give all the credits to LCW as he really outplayed LD last night. The victory will sure boost his level of confidence. Anyway, a victory over LD can't tell much. LD is still a better player than LCW. Unless LCW can beat LD consistently, otherwise the criticism will still on...

Even, even IF LCW wins WC this year, believe it or not, the criticism will go on, but may change to "LCW only win 1 WC title, look at LD, how many WC titles had he won? How many major titles had he won? WC and OG, which one is more prestige? Typical boleh fans...typical boleh spirits..." bla bla bla...

So, my point is pretty straight and clear. Do not comment and keep on saying the victory, as I'm sure that LD will work harder to defeat LCW next time. Then people will start laughing at the boleh spirit again. If LCW wins, we are happy, but don't overjoy; if he loses, we accept, but don't be upset. Win or lose, just do not comment too much.

Never ever fall into the "trap" again. Ignore all those rational or irrational comments. Respect others right to criticize Malaysian shuttlers. Just keep your mouth shut and let them say whatever they want. If we keep our big mouth shut, they will be boring coz there will be nobody "argue" or "debate" with them.

The conclusion is, the criticism will go on and on......until no "boleh fans" and "boleh spirits" in this forum. But since this is pretty impossible, so, my advice, behave yourselves and stop commenting on those "boleh" thingy. Ignore whatever they say, and please...please...never ever over celebrate, even IF, (IF only ah, not "boleh sipirt" ya) MAS grabs Gold during OG12, coz some people will say, "1 Gold only, and celebrate like crazy??? Look at how many Golds had CHN or INA or KOR got in hand??? Typical boleh fans...typical boleh spirits..."

This will be my last post comment on all these "boleh" topics as well. And my mind is thinking of "My Heart Will Go On", but different version..."the criticism will go on and on......"

LOL...:D:D:D...PEACE...:p:p:p

9. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    100 marks....u get a1 for this article....:p....a big big applause....

10. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

oh my, oh my....hey, u know how much Prof Pemuda loves our country???? He keeps repeating the same thing because he wanted all of us to aware and CHANGE....what's wrong with that?????

Prof Pemuda believes in 'Malaysia Boleh CHANGE"....

You think you 'Boleh' ar???? You 'Boleh' bluff nia.....You say more I will change the PC password...remember I bought the PC ho....:mad:

11. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

:mad::mad::mad:, how old are you???? Student nia...your 100 marks no price de...

Stop it before we all get banned!!!!!;):eek:

12. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    If you're talking about government's funds, I'd say the badminton funding is one of the more effective ones. It is an important boost to the national morale. We get some Olympic medals from that. Imagine no badminton in Malaysia.

There is an uncountable number of much-much-more-expensive-yet-useless projects by the goverment.

13. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

so, Lee chong wei won the swiss badminton Open, beating the OG champion.Lin dan, can that be considered a MAS BOLEH achievement?:rolleyes:
    koo/tan won the swiss open too..can that be considered a mas boleh achievement too??

14. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    I believe this is some sort of revenge. So, let us la, for once.:p

But , My Malaysians members, do not ever repeat the same mistake.
    We adores the won too much till we forgotten the fact that, it's a long long waay to go.
    What LCW and our other sweethearts need is more than just cheering.
    I know we've learned so much from the past failures.

15. george@chongwei

yep, of course lcw will beat ld one day as u said. chong wei prove that to everyone in yesterday's final beating the OG champion;)
    and of course MALAYSIA is indeed BOLEH too at the swiss open!:cool::cool:

MS- NO MORE JAGUH KAMPUNG OR CAP AYAM BRAND of lee chong wei, no more nonsense messing up lcw's mind..and should chong wei meet lin dan again, he's victorious this time!:cool::cool::cool:
    i got a feeling that someone here had jacked their face to the wall and eating some delicious 'humble pie' already here:D:)

MD- what do u mean by no quality?
    by beating the REIGNING ALL ENGLAND MD CHAMPION, FU/CAI from China, and beat the danish pair who end koo/tan hope in the quarter final of the ae(whom the MIGHTY korean pair can't even beat them too), they manage to won a title now.
    so now, mas has enough quality or not according to you and your theory?:confused:;)

#155 george@chongwei, Mar 15, 2009
  16. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Check out what i've scrambled..

..see the highlighted letters and put them in order..;)

17. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    let me add some spice here....:)....someone in bc....the name is pexxxda if i recall correctly....he say tat....lcw wont win more than 2 ss titles in 2009....and koo/tan wont win more than 1 ss title in 2009...the time of post should be december....

after 1/3 ss finished this year....lcw have entered all 4 ss final....and win 2 of them...with 8 more ss to go...

koo/tan entered their 1st ss final in 2009...and victory...:)

#157 limsy, Mar 15, 2009
  18. george@chongwei

yep, well.
    with the spirit of our great nation Malaysia Boleh mentality and their shopping in the bond street, their new, bigger gold rings, chains, pendants and bracelets, koo/tan and lee chong wei finally show to us and the world that they are capable to win titles too..and malaysia boleh too!:p
    and let's celebrate
    and eat world largest omellete and roti canai together as a community now.
    yep, the conclusion is : MALAYSIA IS INDEED BOLEH IN THE SWISS OPEN!!!!:):):)

#158 george@chongwei, Mar 15, 2009
  19. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Wow Chris...you surely Boleh big time :eek:

20. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Relax george....now...take a deep breath and don't get over-excited :eek::rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.