From 'whitewashing' to zero in less than 14 days

Discussion in 'India Open 2009' started by Pemuda, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

yep, this thread exploded and you should read post by post and read all your favorite mas boleh thingy subject here;) unfortunately no tallest flagpole and biggest roti canai so far, just taxpayers money:D.
    Again, the above bold sentence is just like u flip flop it become roti bom or whatever roti over there:eek:;)
    if an offside goal is considered illegal to you, oh, gosh..

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    hmm, let me put it in mathematical equation.

if C not equal to B, then C has to equal to J???

3. george@chongwei

oh, if like that, that means its just YOU alone who did not have a single chance watching RH in action. i've watched many videos of him in action though. some of the video can download;)
    so the conclusion is, err maybe its just you who have no chance at all watching those legends in actions because u are too busy already with your biggest roti canai, tallest flagpole and all malaysia boleh achievements, u need to get update then:(

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

i totally agree, i'm very confident u guys weren't acting, u are all 100% naturalle:p,,, That's what worries us tho:p

5. george@chongwei

so we can;t basically actually know who are the players other than chong wei and mew choo having this food poisoning.;)

6. george@chongwei

the answer is C not equal to B but C equal to J;)
    that's the formula though:D

7. cooler

cooler Regular Member

i dont know which names, that is why i put down ALL the MAS singles names who advanced their 1st round. I didn't say all of them were food poisoned, just those ones who accompanied lcw on that dinner nite. U can take your pick as to whom. Fact is almost all of them advanced except lcw and just 1 other MAS player

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I will expect the mods to close this thread (as expected with the other threads related to MAS players) considering there's nothing new anymore.

Regardless of the possibility of food poisoning, Lee Chong Wei simply lost to a junior shuttler from CHN who performed better than him on that day. Period. And this junior shuttler is on his way to his first GP Gold Final.

9. george@chongwei

u dunno who got food poisoning except chong wei and mew choo but u list ALL the mas singles name who adnaced to the 2nd round?:D LOL
    we can't just simply making an assumption here if we dunno which is true.:cool:

#269 george@chongwei, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  10. george@chongwei

that's right.
    i dunno why this thread was created actually, no idea whats the main intention.
    Just LCW lost in the 1st round because of food poisoning, already so kan chiong wanna open a new thread.:eek: no idea what the thread owner think about.

11. cooler

cooler Regular Member

ya, u should begin by asking this thread owner first

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67571

12. cooler

cooler Regular Member

oh, then u r correct. Any interest from a new sponsor is a plus for badminton popularity. In fact, i think this is the first time badminton has interest from a full spectrum of sponsorship, mega, medium and small size. Before we only had yonex as the key anchor which i alway saw them as medium size fish. I would put Li Ning as mega size since they are in many other sports as well, and well funded. Buying kason and outbidding yonex this quick is a tactic of very large company.

13. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    we are happy to do so, if members start with;
    1. you xxxx xxxx xxxx
    2. 'some one' xxxx xxxx xxxx
    the discussion and finger shall point to the thread meant for, not to individual member. :(

14. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

LOL, If they really kan cheong & so.... "concerned" to know, when LCW and/or other players arrive at KLIA, wait for them there and ask lor. Then can ask direct - 'when must take risk', why this & that. :p

I say before mah, a group of people eat same table, same dish, same food, from established restaurant some more, also can 1 or 2 person only get stomach upset/food poisoning, the rest of us ok only, no problem. Ironically, those who are particular/careful abt food cleaniness, etc, are often the ones more easily affected. So we tease them as having 'clean' stomach, cannot stand any germs, since they're so used to very clean food/water. ;):D

15. cooler

cooler Regular Member

for westerners, even me, i was advised to get all the shots (vaccine) before visiting SE aisa. Some SE asian here who were raised in SE asia, have told me they dont need to because they have body resistant built in from years living there already. So, why do people like in MAS, INA for example, travelling to india needed extra precaution over what are normal hygenic practices?? I thot have lot of built in immunity of tropical bugs already

16. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    a lot doesnt total immune. ;)

my point of view, since not many able to fully clarify my questions.
    1. taking the unnecessary risk - silly mistake
    2. simply make own decision - bored and go venture
    3. not fully dedicated
    4. assume - thought everything will be okay

many did compare here and there. let me create a story and let's see what everyone think of it.
    my boss, my company, decided to send me to Canada for business. flight, fees, passport, meals, lodging, travel and etc are fully provided. my meetings with cooler has been scheduled on 11am Wednesday. i reach Canada early, Sunday, for some final preparations. this business will generate a USD10k net profit. on Tuesday night, after some boring meals which are hygienic, i decided to venture out some 'funny' food. gosh.... stomach ache, i got food poisoning. take some medicine and pray hard i will get well before the meeting. now, during my meeting with cooler, worst thing that could happen. nightmare. meeting with cooler is a disaster. cooler needs to take off to China in the Wednesday noon that day itself. business lost. i come back.
    1. nevermind, "hey cooler, can i come back next year to resume the meeting?"
    2. nevermind boss..... lost the business, not lost of life
    3. nevermind, company still running and able to absorb my expenditure
    4. nevermind, next year still can go there and negotiate again
    5. nevermind, boss and colleagues still support me
    6. nevermind, is just a small business, i can go Japan for better deal, hopefully....

having said, i do support Malaysia. i do support LCW as our representative. when it comes to negligence, silly mistake, play by own rules and poor dedication are just upsetting me. i dont mind if LCW loose to anyone. he can perform his best effort on his worse day. even if he woke up at the wrong side of bed, and tell me, today is not my day. my forehand shots are not used to be and the opponent grab this oppurtunity to win the match. i will be glad.....:)

err... sorry to cooler, just need an example. :D:p

17. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    drifit, fully understand what are you trying to make us understand.
    I am not backing up Chong Wei for his negligence, i am backing him up because we treat his ' i eat outside food' as ' i want to lose' . It is totally unfair.

I'd want him to stop thinking of excuses, help him to do it. The case here is, whether or not he's giving an excuse, some would not bother. He's still a bad guy who doesn't care much about a win for Malaysia.

18. cooler

cooler Regular Member

pure postulation, very hard to get infected with our bland foods. We have fulltime city food inspector/police, plus we have an office to take in complaint, very hard to find a restaurant or take out here that are not hygenic to the law. I myself still have no vaccine shot ever other than for chicken pox in my early teen. I'm still ok even with all the influx of indian and asian restaurants over here.

back in 2002, i was vacationing in guangdong (canton, china) for 4 weeks. Being ignorant, never took any shots. I ate in high end restaurants, side street eateries, and street vendors. I didnt had upset stomach problem maybe except i find formal restaurants foods were too greasy. I take extra effort to eat at street vendors, cheaper and actually tasted better. Maybe i was lucky.

19. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    that means, i missed out something.
    MAS badminton group doctor is sleeping on his duty.

20. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

PG break his toe at home (?), cannot play in Swiss SS, nobody complain it's careless & make a new thread? :rolleyes: As posted quite many times already for past 1.5 years, if Msian player cannot, other country one, never mind.

LOL, for the underlined part, you know very well what will happen if LCW EVER said that. From Sports Minister to NSC Director to media & everything else will come down on him. You dont mind mah, the decision makers mind, after so many media reports & them making noise in the past, you all still dont get it.:p:p

Well, I can also put example that refute that if I want - the careful one decided to stay in supposedly safe hotel and eat, so happen that day the food not fresh, got food poisoning. The "negligient" ones went to eat at nearby coffee shop, no food poisoning.
    The above is partly from personal experience also, like I posted bf, somehow the careful ones often are the ones kena - they say cos 'weak stomach' ;);)

So, as some already suggested, no need kan cheong, if really curious to know, when LCW come back Msia, go ask him, hehe.

Oh yes, just saw cooler's post, & I agree with 2nd paragraph. My own experience with food poisoning was with established restaurants but that time I ate alone, no comparisions lor. Having friends who work in hotel's restaurants, I sorta know why.;)
    Coffee shops, Roadside stalls never gave me stomach upsets, in Msia or Indonesia maybe cos I'm a "roadside stall" eagle.:D:D:D

#280 eaglehelang, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.