2009 India Open: Day 6 (Finals) Sunday March 29

Discussion in 'India Open 2009' started by chris-ccc, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

limsy, maybe they have yet to teach you in school yet but Dutch/German are not a place/region/country, as such they cant be a part of Malaysia. :D:D

Ok back to your theory that Malaysian shuttlers are super fit, hung like a bull, 26 matches 2 tournaments and all. If they are super fit as you say they are, what do you think is/are lacking with our shuttlers?

2. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

LOL, you're naughty today my bro. Some of them ah dunno who is our U19 juniors lah, though by now they should recognise Iskandar Zulkarnain's name. They thought Dutch & German Juniors tourney is like the 100+ plus tourney or MSSM :p:D:D

Even then also they will say juniors under BJSS, different coaches & emphasis. Better, next chance you get, ask CWF, Lydia Cheah, how their training programme is like. Then we can compare lor.
    SInce they're under different coaches - MS elit back-up under Rashid, WS elit back up under Teh SB, maybe also got differences in coach approach.
    Like Misbun & Rashid also, they're brothers but I think their approach in coaching is not same ;);).

#382 eaglehelang, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  3. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Talking about Iskandar Zulkarnain Zainuddin, he played 11 matches in a space of 4 days during the German Junior 2009. I was quite impressed with his results there, beating 2 KOR players and another 3 seeded-players to win the title. Of course, he was seeded first in the first place.

He also won the Dutch Junior 2009 a week earlier, playing 15 matches also in a space of 5 days. He beat the top-seed Pedro Martins (currently also no 1 in European Junior circuit) in 3-sets and also reached the Final of XD with Tee Jing Yee, losing to the eventual champion Mohd Ulinnuha/Jenna Gozali.

He should be one to watch in the near future.

#383 badMania, Mar 31, 2009
  4. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Yes, and i hope a foreign umpire had no difficulties to pronounce 'Iskandar Zulkarnain Zainudin' well.
    We got the same problem with Fairuzizuan Tazari in his early days, few years before.

A promising one, like arif before, but it's all about consistency. Work on it, yea!

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    nope....he is better than arif if compare both of them on 18 years old...;)

6. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

How do you pronounce those two names by the way? I've always wondered... (and I hate to sound stupid by completely mispronouncing it).

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Unwind those tongues..ready??..^^

..here's the way to pronounce the names (you can take out the "h" letter/sound, if you'd like);):
    'Iskandar Zulkarnain Zainudin' = Ees-khan-dhar Zool-khar-nine Zhaa-ee-nude-inn
    'Fairuzizuan Tazari' = Pha-ee-roo-zee-zoo-wan Tha-zha-rhee

8. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Anyone with the name, Iskandar is destined for greatness :D

9. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    A'ha. Try to tell that to our Hasbullah Awang eh?

10. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

My apologies.So it's not MAS tournament? Iskandar sounds impressive.Great for MAS.Just hope he maintains his brilliance.
    But why use junior as example when it's totally irrelevant?
    How about doing research on how many 3G matches MAS second line can win before falling?

11. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Yes,we agree to disagree.We've seen how TCS played before in MAS and SIN tournaments and come away with different impressions.

12. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    every player will improve...time to time....he/she play like a in april.....doesnt mean he/she will play like a again in june....so...i wont say he/she is as same as last tournament i saw....:)...try to observe again everytime when player on court....we can see the different...maybe today u see he/she
    cant do a crosscourt smash...doesnt mean after few monthes...u saw him/her again...he/she still cant do it...player will improve...

13. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    I disagree. Here is my question for you: After a full year and over 8,000+ posts, why hasn't your English level increase by even the slightest bit?:confused: You still can't spell properly, bad grammar, and the constant use of ... ... ... ... ...? What's up with that, dude?

Isn't it easier to spell 1 English word correctly than doing a smash in badminton?

You spend more time wondering around the BC forum than a professional badminton player on a badminton court practicing. If you can't get any better with spelling, then I can't agree that a badminton player can necessarily improve just because they are training on court.

Oh! badminton players have coaches. Hmmm...
    However, there are programs called "spell check", and a book called the dictionary as well. By the way, they are not that expensive at all even for a student who lives with mama and papa.

#393 bananakid, Mar 31, 2009
  14. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    :rolleyes:...am i a player????i say PLAYER WILL IMPROVE....do u saw my name anywhere in any tournament????...so,what u disagree with???ask ur primary school teacher what is the different of a player and a normal bcer...:rolleyes:....as long as i didnt insult others bcer mother....as long as i didnt get ban....as long as i didnt get warning from mod....i can post what as i like....:rolleyes:....who are u to question my language?i proud that my chinese is better than english....if u have problem with it....just put my name in ur ignore list....:rolleyes:....

as for in another thread....proof that i off topic in hundreds of threads with thousands of posts....PROOF....if u can....i stop posting....;)....

15. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Your interpretation to a message is so bad, that you can not even see the use of comparison in my previous post.

It is going to require 10 full time no life forum surfers a long time to go through all your meaningless posts(8,000+), then copy and paste them all as evidences.

I am glad that you are so easily proud of yourself, and not seeking improvement in your weakness at all but defending it with complete ignorance of the problem. Boleh to you!;)

Just to teach you a thing or two. There are such as "," and "." in the English writing style instead of using "..." all the time. "..." does not have to be used every single time when you are trying to use that little brain and think. "..." only appears when cartoon characters are thinking.

#395 bananakid, Mar 31, 2009
  16. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    yes....because u keep editing ur post....:rolleyes:....

why should i proof it???who claim that????u...then why ask me to proof????just like a police claim xyz is murder....then ask xyz to proof he is not....:rolleyes:....

just answer me...do u have problem with my post????and with my english????
    if yes,just put my name in ur ignore list
    if no,dont say this and that here....:rolleyes:
    then....settle...easy....
    as u so clever....no need me to teach u what to do....;)

17. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Frankly, bananakid is trying to help us improve.

And sometimes it is painful to be told but if we take it as a challenge and work on it, often times the result will be beneficial.

I like to improve my English and indeed whenever I have a problem with spelling or the meaning of a word or how to use a word or phrase better, I will consult my handy e-dictionary. :D

18. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    uncle loh...depend on is who....if is u...sure u will say nicely....;)...
    but...not everyone as nice as u...uncle loh...:D

19. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner

I didn't notice asking you for evidence, but you quickly admit that you are a no life forum surfer with your above post. Glad that you admit it. haha

Editing my posts? Well, I like to correct my mistakes when I notice them(unlike others), and/or I like to add on to my post(s) afterwards as well. I don't tell people how my wonderful Chinese level can make up for my terrible English either.

As a matter of fact, I enjoy reading your posts, as it makes me laugh a lot with the way you insult the English language pretty much. Thank you for your kindness.

#399 bananakid, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  20. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    oh...ALL my post is meaningless to u????for ur infomation...
    i have post more than 100 news link
    i have provided many result when there is no live score(like in iran fajr tournament and vietnam internationl challenge last year)
    i have provided many insider info/news
    when someone claiming ALL my post is meaningless....i wonder what is meaningful to him..oh...maybe insult other bcer mother is meaningful to him...AS HE DONE BEFORE AND GET BANNED....
    as i in the forum...i try to provide insider news....i try to get result from the sources i can get....i do the best i can....i never insult other bcer mother....i didnt get banned before...i didnt get warned before....then that is enough....if i am posting ALL meaningless post in bc...sure i have get ban....
    again...we have another bcer here to act like he is the owner...and he is the RULE here...:rolleyes:

#400 limsy, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.