Wilson Kfactor

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by cd4se, Mar 27, 2008.

1. wannaliquorbox

wannaliquorbox Regular Member

i got them at Tads Sporting Goods. i was just there yesterday, they have some new models, K-Rush, K-smash, K-Sting.

i like the Rush, not sure what they are selling for, i didnt ask. but i wnt to get rid of my k-power now, all 3 of them, so i can get the Rush.

2. wannaliquorbox

wannaliquorbox Regular Member

all the k-powers and k-pro are gone, because of the discount.

i have three, any takers?

3. hot rod

hot rod Regular Member

Is there anyone who's using kbrave? Pls give some comments. Thanks

4. waccoinc

waccoinc Regular Member

Librarian
    IMO, Ktour is the best substitute to my broken at900p, its power and control are easy to access. u can adapt much faster if u switch fromm yy at900p. it server me well as my backup. now after my yy at900p broken. its my first choice until i have enuf to buy at900p again. one more thing is the frame i quite solid far away than the yy racket. nothing to worry if u clashed with others. they have to worry about their's racket. few cases withing my team having other brand racket broken when clashed with k factor.

5. badwing

badwing Regular Member

Doctor
    Hi waccoinc,

Jz curious... if KTour feels like yy at900p but with better durability... why do you still wanted to buy at900p again?.. Is it because you are very fond of yy rackets or ...is it bcoz KTour still can't match your at900p racket? Thx ... :)...oh and 1 more thing...how's d paint? doesn it chips easily?...coz my KBlade's paint is very brittle

6. waccoinc

waccoinc Regular Member

Librarian
    the only thing is the darn feel of the yy racket makes people crazy about them. thats all. Ktour wont scored in term of feels. at900p and Ktour are almost the same thing except for the stiffness and feels. thats all. if versus, at900p still my all time weapon. i would give a perfect score for at900p. paint chip if the only weakness for at900p unlike Ktour. my fren Kblade also hard to find paintchip, all my fren have been using the KFactor series bout more than a year....

7. briansiew

briansiew Regular Member

termite expert
    k factor how much is it selling in malaysia ? any address to get it thanks for yr great help! i saw someone posted that rm 160.oo is it second hand??

8. BJOOI

BJOOI Regular Member

marketing
    Which K factor are you interested in? PM me and let me know which model you like. RM160 is a brand new racket.

9. briansiew

briansiew Regular Member

termite expert
    should be k tour, or any recommendations? need to be fast and light with a power execution Smashes! thanks

10. briansiew

briansiew Regular Member

termite expert
    currently am owning a isometric 800 tour yonex which is already outdated but i try many racquets but none matches it trying to see whether k factor wilson is near to the one am using

11. Calvin Ong

Calvin Ong Regular Member

Student of UPM
    K tour might not suit your requirements, it is stiff and head heavy. For smash, I think it is the most powerful among the K factor, but for speed, it is slow and feel heavy, not very nice in playing double, but excellent to use it for single.

For fast and light K factor, u can consider K brave, it is very head light and medium stiff. Can play very fast in double, but not as powerful as K tour in term of smash.

12. BJOOI

BJOOI Regular Member

marketing
    I tried k tour and k blade, and i think that K tour is slightly lighter in terms of head heaviness. Another choice for fast and yet powerful racket for doubles will be K power. All these models are tagged the same price.

13. Calvin Ong

Calvin Ong Regular Member

Student of UPM
    Yup, it is true. My friend just bought a K Power last 2 days, I tried his K Power, it is light and yet powerful in smash. A good choice for double. He is considering to buy a second one.:D

14. Eric Soon

Eric Soon Regular Member

Sales Executive
    Im lookin at Wilson K Blade. The color scheme looks nice. Any review of this racket? Is this a singles or doubles racket?