RSL Series Racquets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by RSLCANADA, Apr 15, 2006.

1. TEMPTN

TEMPTN Regular Member

Real Estate Agent
    Had the feeling with x2 Gold 25lbs in bg65. Hollow and not very solid feeling. I went back to my Armotec 700 strung at same tension and string also my armotec 900 technique same ention and string and the yonex's feel much more solid.

2. derekcai

derekcai Regular Member

Can anyone write an in-depth review of the x3 gold?

3. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    you may check it out in X3 Gold review

4. yankiat

yankiat Regular Member

ermm.. I felt the other way around..
    X3 Silver - 3U, slight head heavy, stiff
    X3 Gold - 3U, even balance, stiff

maybe i was wrong..

5. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger Regular Member

Bum
    Anyone got the specs on the Heat 9xxx racquets?

6. troy recomo

troy recomo New Member

healthworker
    pls help...RSLcanada

how would i verify or know that the RSL 3200 i got is not fake.pls reply.thanks

7. Calvin Ong

Calvin Ong Regular Member

Student of UPM
    why RSL international website didn't post the M9 series rackets yet??? want to know their specifications before deciding which one as my new weapon.:)

8. dannytomato

dannytomato Regular Member

Engineer
    RSL China posted the specs else you can take a look at the 2009 Catalog at the shop.

9. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    Hi guys. I will be buying RSL Millenium 8 Diamond x2 Blue (US$128) tomorrow. I'm supposed to buy a Carlton Powerblade 9902 or Powerblade Tour for a cheap price (US$45 or US$64, respectively), but they ran out of stocks. (It's cheap because they're selling all items before closing down, as there will be no more distributors of Carlton in the Philippines.)

The truth is, after hearing that Carlton's are no longer available, I immediately looked for Yonex rackets. I was eyeing MP-99 (US$189), MP-100 (US$211), Ti-10 (US$189), or Acrsaber 10 (US$226), but these rackets are out of my price range.

This is why I am deciding on buying RSL instead. Do you guys thinks this is worth buying? I love my Powerblade Tour so much that I am willing to buy another one. But like what I said, it's no longer available. Will RSL X2 Blue suffice enough to be a spare racket?

Your thoughts on this would be gladly appreciated. :)

10. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    oh my..... where is mine?

scroll back to page 60, post #1020. quite hard to find :D:p

what i can say, it is worth working as your spare racket. ;)

11. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    Wow :rolleyes: The ever reliable drifit. Your thoughts were drowned by so many posts. Thanks for posting the page and the post number. I'll drop by first at the soon-to-close Carlton store and check if powerblades are really no longer available. After that, I'd go directly to the mall to buy this RSL racket. Your advice is worth a thousand post in this thread ;) :D

12. 77suns

77suns Regular Member

-
    Is there 4u, balance head and stiff+ to x stiff and hold min28lbs rsl racket someone can recommend to me too?

13. Willi@m

Willi@m Regular Member

Blow Blow Water
    X2 Blue is your solution

Alternate choice: X3 Silver

14. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    from carlton powerblade tour to rsl x2 blue

X2 Blue is even balanced.

Just bought one yesterday and used it last night. It is a good racket, definitely up to par with Carlton. I only needed a little adjustment from being a powerblade tour user. The weight is slightly heavier, probably because of the string and the grip, or maybe because the shaft of rsl is longer than that of carlton. After a few hits, I noticed that the impact was light and soft. It's almost like the shuttle is so easy to hit. There's very little vibration, which is good because it would lessen the arm/wrist pain. My smash, using my regular power, was not as strong as that when I'm using Armortec, probably because it's not head heavy, but once I give out extra power, the speed of the smash is delivered twice as fast. My backhand with this racket has tremendously improved. I don't know why, but I have great control of my backhand using this racket. It's almost like the shuttle goes to the direction I want at will. Defense was also superb. However, tight net kills are not as fast as powerblade tour, but it will suffice.

I noticed also that this racket is so shiny ... very beautiful. It came with a two-compartment bag, 6-month warranty, shoe bag, racket cover, and racket bag. I think it's worth buying.

15. lorus_blue

lorus_blue Regular Member

may i know how much did you buy it for?

16. 77suns

77suns Regular Member

-
    Thanks for the recommendation. Venkatesh do you know the overall weight of X2 blue with string?

17. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    quote=lorus_blue;1154041]may i know how much did you buy it for?[/quote]

It's 5995 php (approx. US$128).

I don't know the actual weight as I don't have any device to accurately weigh it with. However, it says on the shaft that it's 83 to 85 g. There's also a sticker there saying that it's 2U. My Powerblade Tour is 87 g, as indicated on the specs. However, I feel like my X2 blue is a tad heavier. But I'm assuming that it's because of the string.

18. cd4se

cd4se Regular Member

Well I weight both the X3 Gold and Silver. Both are at the same weight of 89-90gm without string. I bought the X3 Gold and it's a fanstastic racquet for double play. It's pretty light and you can manuver it quite easily. Smash and high lob is great, I think because of the slight head heavy. I know, though it's consider heavy at 90g, it feel light in my hand. I have other racquet like the Wilson Ktour that is slightly heavier maybe 91-92gm but feel so much more heavier. Now I am using Victor SW32 (3u) for single...solid racket with solid smash but your hand have to be strong. Both string at about 25 lb.

19. 77suns

77suns Regular Member

-
    X3 Gold and Silver is too heavy for my injured hand, X2 blue-83-85g with string will be about 90g, got to try one on hand then.:D

20. Areku????

Areku???? Regular Member

enough to survive
    Guys,what happened to the RSL NIGHT ? im new to this forum.or did i miss something??