Lin Dan whitewashed LCW

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2009' started by bananakid, May 16, 2009.

1. indra

indra Regular Member

It all happened when TH was injured...LD won his elite titles in the absence of TH [injury], due to assistance of his Chinese fellows, and playing in China-friendly environment

2. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner

dude... are you drunk? Do you know how this post contradict with your previous post? Please don't DRINK and TYPE.:rolleyes:

No... let's put it this way... do you even know what you are talking about?
    Since when has Malaysia(WC07), Indonesia(TC04), and Thailand(open 08) all of a sudden becomes a "China-friendly" environment now, when you just said Lin Dan hates to play in those places in your previous post?:confused::confused::confused:

I just realized that Taufik was injured(may be mentally injured after all his losses) or absent from OG 08 as well

#102 bananakid, May 21, 2009
    Last edited: May 21, 2009
  3. indra

indra Regular Member

Until now LD has always been afraid of playing in Southeast Asia...
    LD will not play in Singapore and Indonesia this year...he is getting scared of playing in these two places...because he knows that the true test of his "being an olympic and world champion" is playing in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

LD looks powerful when playing in China and countries of non-tropical climate...but when invited to come to Southeast Asia....the answer is " I am concentrating on whatever"...

He won Olympic because of the assistance of his fellow players
    He won the World Cup because of the assistance of his fellow players
    All England ==> the same

Please come to SIngapore, Malaysia and Indonesia...

LD: Oh...no ...no...no....to those nightmare countries.....

4. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Last year Taufik was supposed to come to Toronto Canada, then he changed his mind at the last moment, and so many of us were disappointed... does that mean he is afraid of the Canadian badminton national team so badly as well???:confused:

Please come to Canada...

Taufik: Oh... no... no... no... I don't want to be beaten in badminton by those Canadians.

I am not going to bother with you any longer, you seem to be too drunk to know what you are talking about. Until next time, so long.

#104 bananakid, May 21, 2009
  5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Off topic-Actually Taufik did come..^^

..he did come to Vancouver, CAN recently, as posted in the Places to Play&Local Events->Canada West sub-forum. See thread below:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66905

Maybe Taufik is afraid of the cold weather...:p;)

*LinDan did come to play in S'pore & M'sia Open SS over the last 4 yrs, however he hasn't won anything in those tourneys. Only WC title to show for. INA Open SS is the one he's been avoiding since '04, for some reason..

#105 ctjcad, May 21, 2009
  6. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Not to Toronto though... that's where a lot of Canadian national team members are. :cool:

I can't believe you used the word "only" before WC title... how many players wish they can have that "only" WC title. just ask LCW. LOL:p

Why would Lin Dan care about a Ina open or a Mas open, when he has to deal with aggressive and loud crowds only to win at most $20,000 US when he easily make millions doing easier task working with his sponsors?
    Unless it is for a worthy cause, like WC, Sudirman cup, or Thomas cup, otherwise why put himself(worth millions) in a situation of not enough value for his effort.

#106 bananakid, May 21, 2009
  7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Off topic-Well..

..that's the 1 million dollar question for LinDan to answer & for us to find out..;)
    *Again, it's only the INA Open which he has missed the last 4 yrs. If not for last yr's TC in Jakarta, he probably would've skipped playing there altogether.
    Oh, come on, is LinDan really under-estimating the prize money of the Super Series that he thinks he doesn't need to come & win it??..:p ;)

#107 ctjcad, May 21, 2009
  8. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

The test of a true champion is defeating a worthwhile opponent with the crowd against him. Haven't seen that in any current top MS yet. Not LCW, LD, PG or TH (ok ,maybe PG did it once vs LD in CHN.)

9. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

then LCW should concern with the food,I dont want him to have food poisoing anymore :p:D

10. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

yes,abedeng's observations' spot on!
    I wouldn't worry about LCW's handling of the CHN crowd. He's getting there.
    Based on LD's body language, LCW would be better off with a different strategy.

11. indra

indra Regular Member

I can guarantee LD will NEVER dare to come to Singapore alone, let to Malaysia and Ina....Never....and Never.. Most [90%] of LD's individual titles were won because LD was accompanied by at least 3 other MSs whose job was to pave LD's way to the championship podium ....

It is true that LD won many titles...but actually his titles do not belong to him....the titles he has had should actually be divided by 4 players [Chen Jin, Bao, and Chen Hong]...

12. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales

#112 laivc, May 22, 2009
    Last edited: May 22, 2009
  13. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    I don't think Indra mentioned anything about the unsafety of INA, SIN and MAS. At least, i din get it that way. ~ LD needs 'friends' to win in tournaments in these 3 countries. ~ I don't agree. Well, when the crowd go against him, isn't this the most appropriate time to use his powerful mental strength. He is famous for that, isn't he?

14. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    hahaha, lots of old excuses and new ones as well.
    TH lose because of injury, TH lost because of LD's assistants LOL
    BTW, why TH has injury? did he fall down too much? not fit enough due to poor physical condition? Isn't that's part of being a good athlete, by staying in top form? (if we don't count accidental injury)

Now i read the new twist of whining is that LD can't win oversea. It's like lil poor kids making fun of other kids that are wearing better clothings. Point is, LD has the titles and earnings to show for it, picking on where he can and can not play is a moot point that whiners use after exhausting their normal excuses of supporting their hero losing records.

The all england open is a perfect neutral ground for any asian players to play on. How come TH can't win?, how come lcw can't win? how come LHI can't win?

15. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    The all england open is a perfect neutral ground for any asian players to play on. How come TH can't win?, how come lcw can't win? how come LHI can't win?[/quote]

Too cold?:rolleyes:

16. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    TH did not come to to Toronto due to unproffessional organizer...pls get it right!!
    I guess someone knows just how to talk..how about your Pater Gade...he did not show up at Vancouver as well....

17. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Cool down, man... Indra and me are just b.s'ing each other...

It's not like I really believe Taufik is afraid of the Canadian badminton players, maybe when he gets to about 60 years old, then the Canadian top player may have a good chance.:D

18. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i bet by that time, old indra still bet on TH;)

19. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    :D:D:D may be out of respect, TH will still get a mercy victory after all.:p

20. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    :D:D...LD will still get a mercy victory as all.....when he gets 50..not 60..lol