Playing together with hot chicks

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Monster, Jun 15, 2009.

1. fitnessguy

fitnessguy Regular Member

Student
    well, i just try to be very friendly on the court - i always do, but many girls are more impressed by fairplay and friendlyness than good play.. as long as they can see that u have fun, and there is a good atmosphere on the court - they like it ;)

2. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    :D
    What tune do you dance to?

Hip-hop
    Break dance
    Ballet
    Street dance
    Interpretative dance

Hahahaha. Better shake your booty to attrack hot girls! :D

3. jbchiong

jbchiong Regular Member

cosign dude! I agree with you. Fun is much more important than good play.

4. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Once I step on court (especially for a competitive game), then there are only 2 kinds of ppl with me, partner or opponents. I think I do not even have enough time to respond for a stroke, never mention how ppl look.

Once off court, I can surely be friendly with them (or most other friendly ppl), but usually the topics are not badminton related. ;)

5. Monster

Monster Regular Member

Hehe...did I bring the devil out of u guys?

1:20 is rather ....try other clubs dude. Where I play, the ratio is better and these chicks or eye candies are normally crap. The gal in that pic is sweet looking. Is she good?

I try a lot of fancy shots that I normally don't. I don't smash but I try to prolong a game and inject some trick shots in between. I was praised two nights ago by an eye candy. he he he Although I ain't that good

6. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    It all depends on how you define the word "hot chick". I would definitely NOT rate any of the female in the only picture(including the ones in the background) in this thread as "hot chicks". By the way, she looks like a 5 foot tall 13 year old girl, you perverted freaks!

If you don't mind lowering your standard, of course the ratio is going to be better than 1:20.:rolleyes: Quite frankly, for those who are looking for "chicks" in a badminton court so you can impress them with your "trick shots" or your smashes, why not go to a beach and impress them with your awesome body by taking your shirt off? :eek: I bet 95% of you don't want to show off those skinny bones or beer belly of yours.:rolleyes:

7. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Hot chicks dig beer guts :D

8. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Beer gut alone won't get you the hot chicks, you need to mix it up with a lot of "cash" to get the job done and I don't mean just enough to buy the latest Yonex nanospeed 9900(this is important knowledge for those school kids reading this thread).;)

9. bradmyster

bradmyster Regular Member

Customer server network Support
    not very good knowledge to be honest....i no a heap of great looking girls....i dont have alot of money at all. And im not saying i dont have a chance with them at all. My ex girl friend was quite a good looker. (malaysian :D)

As mentioned guys if you have more fun on court just playing your best thats what will impress the girls. Do trick shots i gaurentee you will look like a tool.

10. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Seriously, does anyone of you still buy into the idea that personality is the only thing that MOST "hot chicks" are looking for in a male in today's society? I hope not.

A man with a big beer gut definitely proves that one has problem managing himself, never mind taking care of others... and if he is poor then unless this "hot chick" is a little slow in the brain area, or have a fetish, I can't see a poor and fat guy haven't any real chance on a REAL hot chick.:rolleyes:

I am not saying that you have to be rich to meet hot chicks, but at least under normal circumstances the hot chicks won't be attracted to poor and fat guys.

I do agree that playing unnecessary trick shots on court will make a guy look more of a fool than he already is.;)

#30 bananakid, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  11. madbad

madbad Regular Member

You're taking this thing way too seriously. Jeez, it's a fun topic, lighten up :)

12. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    LOL... I think I have been taking this topic too seriously. :D

I wish I could take some pictures and post them in this forum, as there is this 1 club I go to, has some of the most "amazing":rolleyes: chicks in there... if not for the competitiveness of the club, I would never go there. Maybe I should PM Cooler first and warn him about this club before he makes a bad mistake. :D

13. madbad

madbad Regular Member

I guess by your high standards, every hot chick that wields a racket must look like Maria Sharapova. Since you have this obsession with the women's tennis circuit, how many players would you deem "hot"? In my opinion, not that many.

Everyone's idea of "hot" is different, especially with so many races and looks. If the opinion of the majority is anything to go by, then the most populous race should opine their chicks are the hottest (hint: Chinese) ;)

Oh and BTW, cooler thinks his cars are hotter than any chick... beware! :D

#33 madbad, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  14. Jing09

Jing09 Regular Member

Student
    ughhh... Pedobears...

male dominance over women... i dun like that.
    I believe we are all equal :]

Those that think females aren't as good as males... you have been playing with the wrong group of women

15. bradmyster

bradmyster Regular Member

Customer server network Support
    i said i dont have alot of money...not that im poor....i earn an average wage so im doing fine lol
    and when did i mention personality is the only thing chicks are looking for :S

and yeh you are taking this a tad too serious haha

16. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner

By no means that I referred you as "poor"... my previous posts were just saying that in general beer gut alone doesn't attract hot chicks as well as a combination of beer gut mixes with cash.

No... you didn't mention anything about personality stuff, I just added that comment apparently for no reason.:eek:

17. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    You are so right, that not many ladies fall into the category of "hot chicks" in my book. To be honest, out of all the badminton clubs I have been to in my city and surroundings(and that's quite a number already), I would have only rate 3 ladies as "hot chicks", 2 of them are Asians and my very good friends(they are married and I am married by the way), but they don't play badminton any more. The other one is caucasian and still playing badminton.

Most of the ladies(girls) badminton players in my city are mostly average in terms of appearance, but personality wise, they are all very nice though.;) However, some of them are the type that you wish they would put on track pants instead of short skirts. LOL

18. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    Haha....Now you reminded me.....Ewwww!!!! What's that wobbly blob on your thigh!:eek::eek:

19. punchitdude

punchitdude New Member

You're asking the wrong question. You are coming from a place of trying to impress the chick or earn her approval.

Here's an example of what you should do: Dude comes into a drop in session. He's fairly good looking, cheerful, not afraid to talk to strangers, laughs a lot and is probably having a better time than anyone there. All the girls notice him and he ends up talking to a cute one and getting her number.

He's terrible at badminton. It doesn't matter, because it doesn't matter to him. He thinks it's funny, and he doesn't base his personal value on how well he hits a shuttlecock with a racket.

It has nothing to do with 'what you do to impress her'. It has everything to do with who you are.

20. Monster

Monster Regular Member

You guys are taking this more seriously than I thought and some seems to have steered offcourse. Just wanted know what you do when you are playing with or against someone whom you think is hot or attractive. ....because I was partnering one recently and she is really crap.