Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. badMania

badMania Regular Member

and more abt the Pratama coach...taken from Kompas:
    "Sayang, Rony enggan berkomentar terkait dengan melajunya Febby dan Ana. Di semifinal, Febby akan bertemu Tai Tsu Ying. Sedangkan Ana akan bersua Chen Xiaojia yang menyingkirkan Siti di perempat final."

Of course he did not want to comment on Febby and Ana's progress because these players were sent by Djarum and not Pratama players themselves :cool: He certainly did not want to give the impression that Pratama coaches/players are inferior to club players who were drafted only to fill the quota :eek:

2. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

I believe Febby, Ana, Ulin/Berry would better if their coach assist them in here. Only those Djarum's players who compete in here beside Didit Juang who paired with non original partner.

Hopefully PBSI give them more places in next WJC, the coach also some talented players like Riyanto, Seiko or Nurbetta/Aulia.

3. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    General Djoko was distracted by many things in the first 6 months of 2009: Herkules fiasco, Ambalat dispute with MAS, rebels in Papua, maintaining a safe elections, and most recently, the 2 Jakarta bombs... :crying:

Pak Djoko was supposed to visit the Jateng Domestic Circuit event in Tegal... but most probably he can't now...

This lineup is argueably the best of the best U-19 INA Juniors of 2009... :cool: They are the best INA can offer against the world...:cool:

4. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student

arguably, eh?somehow you made this line up sound so....um....whats the word?(tidak meyakinkan)hehehehe :D but i have really high hopes on them to replace the former/'current' greats even though i've never seen them ever before :p
    abt ronny agustinus...he seems to be really good at making excuses and what not...somehow i find it distracting, is his coaching ability up to the standards that we all expect?

5. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

I made the player's line up only, not include their coach.

I also don't have too much hope to Pelatnas Pratama but however some of those players on the list are talented and qualified to be selected as National players.

It's pity, this time too much Pratama players have age over 19 and didn't have good record in past while a lot of talented younger players weren't selected.

For me, the natioal coach should prove us by coached in club, developed their players and gave big contribution in players supply into Pelatnas.
    Without experience in club, the coach work by "trial and error" method, this case has been done in Pelatnas Single coaches since 2004.

#1185 Sandy, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  6. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Congrats for INA junior team. 1 title in AJC.
    Better than nothing. :)

Well, turns out that Pratama team won the sole title for INA team.
    At least, this title can save Ronny's face now...

#1186 Jagdpanther, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  7. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    MD title is certainly better than nothing...
    not only ronny's face but it also saves INA's MD prospect in the future...
    btw i've been wondering, how old are these junior asian champs?15-16 perhaps? :p

8. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

As Single coach didn't change anything

Ronny Agustinus is Single coach while double coaches are Namrih Suroto (from Ratih) and Edwin Iriawan (from Batam).

Namrih have proved the results, Rendy/Budi Hartono was 2007 U-19 Kejurnas winner and Rendy was 1st choice in MD U-19 since 2008.

Edwin Iriawan coached in CBN Batam under guidance of Ricky Subagja, good results of Batam players showed by Weni/Dian as 2nd winner WD U-19 and Irfan/Weni as XD U-19 winner in 2008.

#1188 Sandy, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  9. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Personally, I am not that worried abt INA's prospect in MD as we do have several talented (and proven) young pairs.

I am not sure abt Angga Pratama/Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto but Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan are currently 17 and will be turning 18 later this year. Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu (last year Junior Champs) are also 18/17 yo this year. Another prospective pair Darmiko/Jones Ralfy Jansen are both 17 yo this year.

10. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    I mean for his remarks here:
    The Jakarta Post
    07/10/2009

“Since the start of our training at the Military Academy three months ago, we have set this championship as our first tournament target,” Indonesian Badminton Association (PBSI)’s youth coach Ronny Agustinus told The Jakarta Post on Friday.

“This event will serve as a great opportunity for us to read the strength and weakness of other junior shuttlers from other Asian countries,” said Ronny, adding that although there were no specific target set, the squad hoped to at least snatch champion titles in the boys’ singles and boys’ doubles.

“So far, these two events have a greater chance of winning as the boys were the champions in last year’s National Circuits nationwide,” said Ronny. The international event will be their first experience this year.

11. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

If he stand as head of coach, it's pity he didn't know that INA's MS was weak point of INA's team in some junior events :
    U-16 : 2006, 2007
    U-19 & WJC : 2007, 2008
    ASEAN School 2008

The squad almost same, Evert (born 92), Marcus Fernaldi (born 91), Ary (born 91), and they left behind from MS of others country, not only from CHN, KOR or MAS but also from THA, HKG, IND and some new badminton development country.

PBSI should consider to pick new younger MS if want to challenge to other country but they didn't it although the facts :
    Riyanto Subagja (born 93) have beaten Evert Sukamta easily in Tarakan this year also forced Iskandar Zulkarnain 3 sets in Dutch Junior 2009

12. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Angga Pratama/Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto
    surely a pair to watch in the future. i saw and heard (but dunno wat are they talking about although they are talking in Indonesians language:D) 2 male ina doubles coach and 1 lady coach was so animated talking at a corner there.
    they must be discussing about the boys:cool:

13. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

So Riyanto Subagja will be new hope for INA BS at upcoming World Junior Champ, let's see whether PBSI will send him or not...

14. george@chongwei

means riyanto subagja is 16 years old this year..any comment on his style of playing??

15. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Rijanto Subagja is playing in the 2009 Laos Challenge and the 2009 Indonesian Challenge... :cool: From our observation, he prefers to use the attacking style of play... He is also good looking and a potential crowd-puller... It is time INA fans cheer for a local hunk rather than just Lee Yong Dae... ;)

#1195 Krisna, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  16. george@chongwei

any pics u wanna share with us?

17. simonlovers

simonlovers Regular Member

deleted!!............................

18. simonlovers

simonlovers Regular Member

u can see in Auckland INternational Series 2009...

Attached Files:

19. otaclub

otaclub Regular Member

College Student
    well..he is quite cute..but he shld have gain some weight lol..i see him very similar to LCW..look at the hand.

20. george@chongwei

he's quite tall though considering his age is just 16 now:cool: