Great match for MD final!

Discussion in 'World Championships 2009' started by hungle, Aug 16, 2009.

1. FuWang

FuWang Regular Member

What an instereting topic.... Don't like Chinese player only because their attitude that u see in TV or on court.... Are they wrong to express their happiness when get points?! Are they wrong to give spirit to theirselves?! Are u sure that ONLY Chinese players who act like that?! N how come u said they are arrogant?! Should they great all the peoples that they meet or smile to everyone even to the peoples thay they don't know?! I think too much peoples don't like Chinese players because of their skill n often win the tournaments..... I thought "only" in my country that a lot of peoples who said Chinese players are arrogant or something like that.... Don't judge the book by its cover, PLZ..... "Only my opinion"

2. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee

Thanks for your support.!!

3. ericmeiguo

ericmeiguo Regular Member

come on, those players are very familiar with each other; look at they pat others after the game. I don't know others, but when I play with my buddies, we joke around to let opponent make mistakes. Maybe it's a little too tense in WC stage, but a professional player should have the ability to overcome all. Is there anyone ever winning a WC title by saying sth? No.

4. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Sorry, can't rebut your comments because I don't understand them, even after reading several times. No offence.

5. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    fu wang are you trying to say everyone (in your case chinese players) have rigths to express thier feeling be it happy, sad or depress or frustarted ??

6. yen_saw

yen_saw Regular Member

Engineer
    Haha.. i think nokh88 just upset because LYD failed to win after a nail biting end in MD final.

7. Leng So Cute

Leng So Cute New Member

Accountant
    Thank you both China and Korea pairs, you guys give us a very fantastic match.
    Congratulation to China pairs, and for Korea pairs keep going one day it will be yours.

8. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Actually, people have said such stuff (and more) abt non China players. One of the England MD has been called arrogant before. And far far worse things have been said abt certain non China players - lazy, unmotivated, arrogant, hopeless, etc,etc. At those times, those who stood up & say "Dont say like that" were ridiculed in the name of free speech.

And I dont think this nokh was refering to race as in Chinese race specifically (and I'm Chinese by descent).

Therefore........... you get the idea by now. ;)

Anyway, great match Fu/Cai, back in style in 2009.

9. xidai

xidai Regular Member

I ask you to take that accuse to CY back, seriously. Because as you said, all your accuse is based on what you see "from the tv's camera that 'YOU' was watching that day". What I saw is in the final ceremony they all greet and smile to each other, which make me feel very happy. I'm sorry you didn't notice that completely, again.

About ur last question, I can't believe some adults are just stupid enough to say that so loudly.... Well, I remember when my nephew was 5, he's asked me similar question and my answer is "Someone kill people without punishment, will you do that?"

Thank you for making me laugh. I mean really.

10. mcdogoo

mcdogoo Regular Member

@nokh88
    Some Chinese players do wear their pride on their sleeves. That is because they are proud.

I would like to point out that the service judge called a service fault on the Chinese pair at the start of the second half of the 3rd game. It just so happened that China lost 3 points in a row from a lead of 11-8.

P.S. I will have to watch the match video again to comment on the accusations you suggested.

11. deca2000

deca2000 Regular Member

Let it be lah. he's just a kid, never an adult. a sore self-righteous fan who just can't take the fact that F/C won the game. "2 Korean players vs 3 Chinese players"? what a joke.

12. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    It is definitely a great one. However, LYD should retire from the Mix Doubles. This really cost him the game. Even though he lost must earlier. ;) Could have been anyones game. Both party got match points. ;) Keep it coming! ;)

13. iminton

iminton Regular Member

What I meant is that you have the right to express your opinions but making racist comments is unacceptable in today's society. No matter what and how you say now, many of us know what and who you are.

I play badminton with people from all over the world. We befriend with each other, and enjoy games together. It is natural a person has his/her national pride but he/she should not express it with hatred and at the expense of hurting others.

14. iminton

iminton Regular Member

I watched the match video last night. It is my opinion

Cai/FU:Jung/Lee

Game 1: 60:40
    Game 2: 30:70
    Game 3: 50:50

Jung/Lee played slightly better overall but made several deadly unforced errors. In games 2 and 3, they attached way more than Cai/Fu and gave very little chance to Cai/FU to attack; however whenever Cai/Fu got the chance to attack, they nailed it.

15. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    ladies and gentlemen,
    please do admire the great matches of World Championship and we dont want to see any great match among BC members.

thanks.

16. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

I remembered there were at least 2 calls that were favor to the Korean, I don't see how the service judge is bias to the Chinese. Not to mention the game was played on a neutral ground.

I was cheering for LYD/JJS on the way, but win is a win, please do not discount the winner.

It was a great match indeed. Also got an heart attack near the end. :p

17. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

agreed, i said that before he should concentrate on one double first. doesnt matter which one,

18. badders2006

badders2006 Regular Member

i would agree with this.

hence, i think the GOLD should have gone to both the Koreans and Chinese! :D

19. narnia

narnia Regular Member

I know only a few koreans who speak at times in this forum. But no one here in this thread.

All it means that the forum fighting happening here should be between

Chinese fans vs. World fans (except Korea)

that implies whose opinions are more objective.

Enjoy guys, game is just game. :)

20. deca2000

deca2000 Regular Member

In this particular thread, it's nokh88 against the world.:D