Zakry Latif & Fairuzizuan Tazari aka Fuzzy pair

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by eaglehelang, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clemenza

clemenza Regular Member

salesman

Lose in sport and breaking the law is not same..if same then I suggest you make a report so that police can handcuff them anf send them to jaill!!!!!

2. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    I think... as fans we have the right to do so... some more our national players are fed by our TAX-MONEY!...

We are actually their BOSS...

We pay for the food, cloths, accommodation, racquet... etc...

If ur staffs dont perform.. sure kena screw...

3. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    By all means you can boo and cheer la. that your right. but i am trying to explain to you is, be positive even you know that things are not going well. you can make a difference. thats all

4. adamahmad90

adamahmad90 Regular Member

teacher
    well;, it was surprising!!!! hoon tien how played magnificently last night... what really matter to me was, he able to show his confidence against the mighty danes... while zakry at the same time showed good attacking game last night... i think the element of surprise that rexy tried to show to the danes works well even we lost 2nd md game last night... im not sure either we shud stick with this pair or not against chinese team, but at the moment, this is the best 2nd doubles pair that we had... come on malaysia, u can do it:D

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hello
    hi
    thinking of u have some apply theory problem
    a)1+1=2
    b)1 cat+1 cat=2 cats
    if u want to say a=b
    hehe,then i am speechless;)
    anyway
    please read the reply below;)

hehe;)

hehe
    u know what
    i am always positive thinker
    unlike prof.j
    but he can be hyper positive on zakry/fairuz perform on par with koo/tan last year in term of major tournament:D

6. MINN_EROSS

MINN_EROSS Regular Member

student U
    i think the supporters also has to have the fights spirit..they only excited and cheering the players when they start making points but when they made mistakes and mistakes..we just stop cheering for a while..silent..and then if the players still cant making points ..the fans starts 'boo'ing them..why dont we just give our support til the end??by any rights..yes you can boo and jeer players..but they do not play to loose..

7. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    There are ethics, however to show your anger. There are proper channels to vent your complaints. such as, constructive comments in BC. You don't have to show lack of maturity in the stadium, right after the match. everyone knows fans are angry. They don't have to prove it by such words

As 'boss' , you should be able to back-up your players. What happen in the stadium is unacceptable, as a mere reason it is against sportsmanship.

I hope the players knew those at home watching are not doing the same.

8. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman

I am at the stadium that day and i can see clearly that the fans only "Boo"ed Fuzzy pair for their below par performance and they did not justify their place as 2nd rank MD of MAS....the rest like HH and WCH that lost their respective match, there is no "Boo" at all....in fact, we cheer and clap when they lost to show our encouragement and appreciation to them...so the situation is not what you think of....even in QF against DEN, WCH, Zakry/HTH get our support till the end as well.....

9. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    to be frank....eventhough Fuzzy performed badly against Japan, thats not the end
    of the day for them...they are human too...and I know they played their best (although not good enough) i am sure they want to win badly for MAS....we should not be too harsh to them..imagine if you get "boo" by 10k fans in the stadium??? how will we feel?

10. MINN_EROSS

student U
    yes.. it will be great if the fan just keep silent and not booing. they did mistake and we have to criticize them correctly..not by booing..if someone did mistake , do u have a heart to boo him/her? its just happen to them..everything goes wrong..we have a right to be mad..but to boo?i dont think so.*fans booed them even before the match ended..*but still the anger that fairurizuan showed was unacceptable..he must accept the fact that he made fan mad.

11. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Well said.

Many of us did blame Fuzzy for their lousy show against Japan. Even we questioning their ability to represent MAS in the event.

The incident happened was unforgiven. As a result, Fairuzzizuan was rested and replace by HTH pairing with Zakri. He gets his punishment.

For those who attend the event in stadium, if you wants to release your unsatisfied and anger after MAS lost the game, please dont choose our players. And also not coaches because they are only puppet. BOO to those Real-Decision-Maker/s (RDM) that bring-in the unfit/unsuitable player in the TC Squad.

And these RDM might situated at any place in the stadium....VVIP seats? Coaching benches? Or even in the toilet...

However, lets supports our players.

12. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Or even in the toilet? Haha I like this. The rdm can be shitting and singing while counting the money that they use on themselves and not paying our players. I totally agree with you on this.

13. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Well said.

Many of us did blame Fuzzy for their lousy show against Japan. Even we questioning their ability to represent MAS in the event.

The incident happened was unforgiven. As a result, Fairuzzizuan was rested and replace by HTH pairing with Zakri. He gets his punishment.

For those who attend the event in stadium, if you wants to release your unsatisfied and anger after MAS lost the game, please dont choose our players. And also not coaches because they are only puppet. BOO to those Real-Decision-Maker/s (RDM) that bring-in the unfit/unsuitable player in the TC Squad.

And these RDM might situated at any place in the stadium....VVIP seats? Coaching benches? Or even in the toilet...

However, lets supports our players.

This is just about the most well informed and accurate statement about the state of

Malaysian badminton. Unfortunately it is probably true in other countries in eg.football

or hockey etc etc. There is simply too many politicians and their business interests in

the sports supported by their balls carriers in the set-up.

14. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Theres no creativity in this combo. So break them up. HTH is more of a thinking player. Keep him there. World junior title is not easy to get and got substance. ;)

15. SibugiChai

YAB
    TRUE... the VVIP are the one to be blame... where has all the MONEY GONE?

BAM has full support of the government and can even get corporate sponsorship but yet HAVE NO MONEY!

ANTI CORRUPTION Must investigate this VVIP... they think BAM is money milking cow!

16. clemenza

clemenza Regular Member

salesman

Agree with you..but some people here juz dun understand the others feeling..

17. MINN_EROSS

student U
    Hth

HTH is way better than fairurizuan..this is the fact but he just being neglected eventhough he proved by winning world junior back then with KKK. but now..i think it is a good start for him to show that it is worth to let him play!! go go HTH n ZAKRY..

18. MINN_EROSS

student U
    wondering wht will happen to fairurizuan next

hurmm...do you think he will still be partnered with zakry in future?or zakry will be with HTH..how about him?

19. SibugiChai

YAB
    I think FT has more variation to his shots than HTH...

20. MINN_EROSS

student U
    it was like 2 years ago..but now..dont know wht happen to him..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.