FS: Ottawa, Canadian only, Selling Arcsaber 10, only for 200$CAD

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by DanhNguyen5.3, May 15, 2010.

1. DanhNguyen5.3

DanhNguyen5.3 Regular Member

for people in ottawa, cuz I cant transport it to different places in the world cuz im only 15, I'm selling my arcsaber10 just cuz it doesnt feel right for me, and is stuck with it, is totally real, bought it R.A center shop, , no damage. ver very few chips only had it for 3 weeks, thinkig of buying arcsaber 7 instead, so im selling it for 200$, original price was 300$, just cuz it was use though maybe I should sell it at a lower price.
    I would return the racket, but I dont think I can return it if is not damage, so thinking of selling and then get the arcsaber 7, or a victor powerwave 12, mainly cuz im use to mid-flex weapons :D !, I thought I should have gone stiff, but is which hard to handle for me, cuz I get best result with mid-flex, like how I broke my victor wave 12 and had to use my friends arc9 mid-flex also, awesome result.
    I can go anywhere in ottawa to single handedly ( if thats how its spelt ) give you the racket in person, not pro and no idea how to transport is the reason, but I really need to get rid of this racket ! lol.

2. ggman8988

ggman8988 Regular Member

3. hduong

hduong Regular Member

If you bought the CD coded racket in Canada, it can cost you $300. One of the shops in Calgary is selling it for $305 including any Yonex string. Of course you can get it online for a lot cheaper.

4. dyrtla

dyrtla Regular Member

yes. one of the shops in calgary. so then what about the rest of the shop? You can't give an example of 1 shop and say they are selling it for that price in calgary.

anyways, good luck on your sales.

5. ggman8988

ggman8988 Regular Member

yes one shop. i love it

if you say like that, 5 shops in toronto, and 2 shops in waterloo, Arc10 CD coded costs only 230.

6. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    But you are selling online too, no? And it's used too, no? They are just pointing out the obvious for anyone who would be interested in getting an Arc 10.

7. DanhNguyen5.3

then how can you say those racket werent used and tested when they got it lol?, well yes still only 15 dont know much, but still. And I only used it for 3 weeks not even more like 7 days, cuz I only play a few times per week, and last time I check it there were only 1 chip mark, one small one, and the graphics are still there and shiny, only problem I guess is the original grip I had on, I dont put on a overgrip cuz I like small grips, so it looks abit dark.
    so is almost basiclly not use yet, or havent been used frequently, so im still selling it for 200$ with the strings and bag. If I cant find any buyers I might accept sellign it for 150$ though, but then again might not

8. DanhNguyen5.3

Yes but I did said Ottawa Canadian only lol

9. ggman8988

ggman8988 Regular Member

Even CD coded.

300 dollars is too much

10. DanhNguyen5.3

the original real price was 250-260$ but I'm saying when I bought it was inucluding tax so it was 300$ in totally with the strings.
    So I'm just selling it for 200$, dont want to rip myself off for selling too low, or my mom will kill me,she specificly told me to buy the one that suited me but I didnt listen so yeah

11. ggman8988

ggman8988 Regular Member

you stlil dont get it, with $200 you can buy a new one... Brand new.

even CD coded you can buy a new one with $230.

people would add up 30 more buxand buy new one.

12. hduong

hduong Regular Member

I'm just pointing out that he is probably is not lying when he said that he paid $300 cnd for that racket with strings and taxes. Not whether his asking price is high or not.:rolleyes:

13. kkmh2

kkmh2 Regular Member

Undergrad
    dude give the guy a break, it's entirely up to him what price he wants to set.he can set it at $400,$500 even. that said, it's up to buyers if they want to buy it from him at $200 or get a new one. you've made your point about the price now let the boy go on with his sale will you?

14. ggman8988

ggman8988 Regular Member

im just giving him reasonable advices. If the price is $300, whos gonna buy it.

15. ggman8988

ggman8988 Regular Member

oops i meant $200, for used

16. druss

druss Regular Member

if no one buys it then no one buys it... and if you reread your first post you say he lies then you say don't rip anyone off... that's not "reasonable advice".

He's got many examples of what the racket is worth to some now. The CD coded version sells in a couple shops here for $280 before tax and string... I personally would not pay that for it but I'm sure some people do buy CD coded retail and pay too much. So to him $200 seems like a good deal... and maybe someone else in the same situation would also find it a good deal.