side news during INA Open

Discussion in 'Indonesia Open / Thailand Open 2010' started by huangkwokhau, Jun 17, 2010.

1. copadh

copadh Regular Member

Support this idea :D:D

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

badmintoncentral.com booth for what purpose?:D:confused: Will they allowed such a booth?:D

3. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Yes, with some Badmintoncentral girls at the booth will be nice..just like the Djarum one...hehehehe

4. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    I have been told why there is no Lining or Victor or Flypower as there is a clause between PBSI and Yonex that Yonex can choose 1 tournament to have its merchandise to be sold exclusively...so in INA Open...other vendors have a chance

Same thing with Malaysia..I believe that MAS SS, they only have Yonex and Since Thomas Cup, not 100% ( correct me if I am wrong) thats why you see so many different booths..

Also in China Open, same thing..you can see Li Ning. I do not think you will see Yonex or Victor there...I think it is fair...

I did not go to Singapore SS...can someone verify if other products than Li Ning were sold there??

Badminton city is not really new idea but Djarum made it more fun and so many activities and it appeared to family also...

5. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Pay money to rent can already, as long dont clash with Yonex or main sponsors,hahaha :D

6. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    You are right there, there is a clause with the association. This only applies to SS,gold and gps. Tournaments like Thomas uber cup or even sudirman cup, other brands is allowed to have their booth and sell their stuffs within the facility but not inside the stadium.

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..promotion??..:cool:
    ..okay, so if i understand what you wrote, there can be different brands promoted in INA Open because Yonex probably chose another tourney to promote its brand exclusively??..if so, then it's much better..
    And since it's called Djarum Indonesia Open, i thought Djarum is the main sponsor? so in effect, they should have more say than Yonex on who can promote their brand..