World Championship 2010 Day 6 SF (Sati, Aug/28/2010)

Discussion in 'World Championships 2010' started by kuwichert, Aug 27, 2010.

1. kuwichert

kuwichert Regular Member

consultant
    the split we are going for is:3 for China, 1 for Indonesia and 1 for Malaysia - just 2 matches interesting tomorrow, but after that week full of great sports it's ok

2. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

he wasn't that bad ... i think the FengYun were on top form today with a really strong defense. and sharp smashes

#1262 Anatolii, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..now make that 5 events of CHN having at least 1 representative..

Who says the CBSL had affected the CHN team?????..:eek::p

4. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    Kido only made about 6-7 errors so you cant lame it entirely on him, he would be a bit nervous as well....

5. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    we need that tomorrow against KKK/TBH , we got to be the first to attack and defend well, jia you !!!

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..in your opinion, was this match worst/better/the same as HS & MK's recent TC performance??..(sorry, i didn't watch the match)..

7. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    should have seen it , it was great !!

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..great for the CHN/CY & FHF supporters & probably not so great for the INA/MK & HS supporters??.;)

9. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

Definitely! yell extra on my behalf won't you, i don't think i'll b lucky enough to cheer for them in real-time. where to find astro tv in genting?

10. Wangst

Wangst Regular Member

Kuli
    Since Fu/Cai came back to play competitive badminton after their OG loss, they have been really impressive....and today's performance as well as their Thomas Cup 2010 performance confirms that they are the pair to beat tomorrow

11. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

Ctcjad - i think this one was much better. i really do think that the INA pair performed better today than then. but slightly unlucky for them they are still outperformed by our CHN pair .. so don't be too hard on them alright?!

#1271 Anatolii, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  12. rosid

rosid Regular Member

Student
    this year WBC is the most tournament makes me bored, China again and again. Everyone should be bored for their domination. Huft...

13. dedema

dedema New Member

Get used to it. There will be more.

14. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    well, they do have the Olympic gold ,thats something their supporters should be smiling /cheering about, but come 2012 Cai/Fu is going to get that gold for sure and nobody is going to stop them.

I thought you support KKK/TBH

15. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

now people who always complain about how boring it is to see china winning over and over, that's what's making Me bored. notice that these people always whine about how boring it is to see someone winning all the time, which is akin to denouncing someone for being consistent in their game and hence 'dominant'. not only are their comments an indirect putdown to the players they support (for always missing the mark) but they're also exposing their shallowness and lack of sportsmanship.

16. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

now people who always complain about how boring it is to see china winning over and over, that's what's making Me bored. notice that these people always whine about how boring it is to see someone winning all the time, which is akin to denouncing someone for being consistent in their game and hence 'dominant'. not only are their comments an indirect putdown to the players they support (for always missing the mark) but they're also exposing their shallowness and lack of sportsmanship.

17. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    Exactly bro , cant agree with you more , and also china dominating is not true, there are very healthy competition from Malaysia, Indonesia , Korea, Tapai , Denmark in all events ......they are pushing the CHN national team to work harder and play better , it is in fact better for the sport as the level of badminton keep going up

18. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

- Okay, i'll trust your opinion, eventhough they lost this time in straight games instead of rubber games (like in the recent TC).
    - "our CHN pair"??..are you a CHN team supporter??..:p
    - Too hard on them??..nah..
    ..:eek:..wow, another assumption that i'm a KKK & TBH supporter???..i wonder how??..:p

19. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

- i agree it's a shame (in a way) that they only played 2 sets.. but quality or quantity... hmm which to choose?
    - oh yess! i'm a CHN team supporter through and through!

(ok bye guys. i'm off to cry a bucket of tears now since i can't watch the finals today.)

20. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Sigh....too bad Kido/Hendra lost again to Fu/Cai. I didn't watch the match, but from the comments here, the CHN pair was able to up the ante at the crucial moments (14-14 and 13-13 in each of set) and the INA pair committed lots of errors during those periods.

The presence of Zhang Jun also improves the gameplay of Fu/Cai. Notice that they are able to play top badminton in their limited time together since Olympics 2008 (which will be important if they want to continue beyond this year to the London Olympics). They have also come back stronger since their Olympics defeat (winning 1 more AE and 1 more WC and it could become 2 today).

Meanwhile, Kido/Hendra have obviously declined (esp Kido) since they turned independent and Kido's post-Olympics lengthy injury. I think they need to decide if they want to keep playing as independents and be mediocre.