Another blow for Yonex in AG ...

Discussion in 'Asian Games 2010 - Badminton' started by twobeer, Nov 21, 2010.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..after all this on and off discussion abt the different types of rackets being used or preferred by different members, back to the thread title and original "ponderment" by twobeer: yes, it has more to do with the players wielding them, not the rackets themselves..Yonex will still be around as long as they're still able to market and sponsor the pro players and tourneys; otherwise, Li-Ning will soon grab other players and tourneys and sponsor them..

2. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Lah or eh in Canada, just the same lah, I mean same eh;) Now, I can see you have a reason to change rackets..maybe if you find a racket that really brings out the best in your game and suits you great, who not get 3 of them....I did once upon a time when I have 3 CAB20, strung 25# each with BG65. I find that when I use another racket just that they are new, I cannot control the racket in that instance when I have been using CAB20 for 20+ years. It does take time to get to 'know' a racket.;)

3. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    otb, thats why you are stuck with your standard. lol

you upgrade to new racket at the same time shoot all those pot bellies with ease.lol

4. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    You can't teach old dogs new trick...I am taking it day by day till I lost every game then I 'retire' to go fishing...poor fishy, here I come for them...hehehe!!!