HK Open MS - Will LCW meet LD again?

Discussion in 'China Open / Hong Kong Open / India GP 2010' started by murfice, Dec 8, 2010.

1. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    LD with all the grand titles
    CJ with WC under his belt, why not??

2. majyun

majyun Regular Member

No, I don't hate LCW. I am just speaking what's on most Lin Dan's fans mind, doesn't matter if they are true. I have alot of mates who are hardcore LD's fans. Guess I was influenced by them a bit....not:D:D! All you need to tell LD's fans is their idol is perfect(that's the only thing they wanna hear) and other players don't stand a chance. Their ego will be boasted to a new height even to buy you a meal.

Seem you didn't catch the subtle bits of my post. I will tell you abit more. If I remember correctly(I can't even find a section whereby there's rules for the forum, wow!), BC used to be a place which discourage talks about religion and politics. However, things started to change when LD comes into the scene. LD got elevated(glorified) by fans right after he won his olympic in 2008 and words like god, generosity, able to control every rally starts to mushroom over the forum(which I consider very much related to discussing about supernature in this forum). The best thing is those words escaped mods' filter(my previous post is the best testament) and the best thing is yet to come...yes, the mods themselves join in to the glorification process, claiming things like motivation is the only thing LD needs to determine the outcome of a tournament, words which are honestly not giving much respect to the other competitors.

And let's talk about the benefits of becoming LD's fans: you can start mocking other players, belittle everyone of them, calling them losers and you are still able to get away with it if you have LD's name in your posts. This is not what other fans can do, I can assure you. That's why I said everything will be forgiven if you speak of LD's name.

Ohh...one more thing. Based on my observation(just my opinion, take it or leave it) is that threads with LD vs[another players] have different fate depending on the nature of the threads. If LD was the victim, the thread will be closed in no time(it will barely pass 5 pages). If another players is at the end of the stick, the thread will be open for eternity until LD's fans ran out of ideas to abuse the other players. So sir, join LD's fraction is indeed the right choice, kudos to you. You won't regret it, ever:cool:.

3. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Interesting.

1) Was Chen Jin cheating thread- how long did it last?
    2) A lot of Taufik threads years back- did they last long?

4. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Now, where is Chris CC's listing of closed threads.

I'm sure it will be very helpful with this assertion.

5. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Regular Member

I still remember two years ago, many of the members here moan and groan about "boleh fans" I can see now, the forum is overtaken by jia you fanatic.

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..instead, perhaps they will meet in next yr's HK Open??..:confused::cool:

7. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    yes you are right

lcw will not meet lin dan or chen jin

they all ran away with injury

8. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    damn. taneepak hijacked them.. and brought them to macau or shenzen for some karaoke I guess. damn again... lol. ;)

9. zerosum88

zerosum88 Regular Member

I like LD, but by no means I disrespect other players. In my opinion(not so subjective, my opinion is backed up by data), LD is the best now, and probably the best ever.

However, I do like LCW a lot. If I need to choose the best guy based on characters, LCW is the one. I am pretty certain, if it wasn't LD, LCW would have won many more those important titles....

I do have some problem with Taufik. It seems he just got a big mouth. He still thinks he is as good as LD, but the fact is, even during his prime time, he was not as good as LD.

LD attitude was rough when he was young, but now he's improved a lot. I do have a little problem with Chinese coach Li Yong Bo though. He is just too arrogant.

10. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

So 2day chen jin and lin dan decided not to touch their racket and went to disneyland. wonder who will join them next?

11. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

LCW will meet Nguyen tien minh of vietnam 2moro;)

12. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
  13. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    probably yes,, coz next year HK open points will be count on OG qualification...

14. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    1. Please provide me the official news that LD is injured,,,coz someone said that He got flu,,,,,or this is just a tale from you???

2. U try to make this thread off topic,,,, coz this thread tittle is not about CHEN JIN,,,, why u bring CHEN JIN here??? u should make another thread tittle about lee chongwei and CHEN JIN,,,, okay???

15. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    go and have a look post #42 lin dan flu thread

its not off topic mentioning chen jin in this case if you know how to catch the meaning.

if i mention chen having play well or something ..... then i was off topic.

thus, as i mentioned above, if you can figure out why both of them gave walkover at the same time

then there goes the answer for this thread.lol