2011 Hong Kong Open SS: Semi-Finals Sat 19-Nov

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Open / China Open 2011' started by chris-ccc, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Hmm,or should I wait for Wang Lin,that beauty? Meanwhile,I'll stick with Wang Xin and keep LXR in reserve- fickle-minded,flirtatious me.:D:D:D

2. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Coming back to Lin Dan, I think he played very well today,simply out. Lee,when he realised his smashes could be returned with interest and his delicate net shots well-read by Lin Dan, tried to change tactics during play,esp in game 2;hence the hesitancy and conservativeness. As for Lin Dan,win or lose,he didn't care - just played and enjoyed himself,in the process creating a few fanciful strokes. On the whole, a very entertaining and impressive performance by Lin Dan,marked by a couple of uncharacteristic errors from both players. Always loved watching them play.

May tomorrow be another treat, but not against Chen Jin, a bit boring, but versus Chen Long and it could be a splendid,scintillating and eye-popping match - badminton of the highest quality. Don't totally rule this out. Why? For Lin Dan, to show who's boss and put the upstart in his place. For Chen Long,to announce his grand arrival at the pinnacle,joining the ranks of the all-time greats. I repeat,provided Lin Dan's opponent is Chen Long,not Chen Jin as they may have other ideas.

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    Lin Dan vs. Chen Long will be a treat.

and on paper, we should be getting that match. but the boss may think otherwise.

and that's also given if LD / CL play their best game.

a lot of if's here.

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    forumer fastdrop saw Zhang Ning taking off somewhere else on the bus. maybe she is going shopping.

WYH vs. WX dont' need her anyway, if they do decide to play.

5. KB@TB Em

KB@TB Em Regular Member

student
    FU CHINA !! I really hope all those WO/WD players got injured serioulsy once before the OG11 start, this is so annoying, they need to get punched directly in the face, ofc as well as the f coaches!

And ofc it seems like bwtv. won´t show any other games than the first session even they didn´t showed a MD or XD!!
    Just woke up and wanted to watch the first session on bwtv but the upload doesn´t work so far + an unspectacular lin dan vs lcw match what i read + WO in MD + no MD + no MX...argh
    Can it get any worse today??
    At least Tine won...

6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Please watch the replay before you jump to conclusion;see for yourself.

7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

If the announcer afterwards blare over the loudspeaker that there are walkovers of 1) WX over WYH; 2) CJ over CL; AND 3) the Korean MD pair -doesn't mater which one; I will be so hopping mad and smash my TV on the floor...oops, I take back my word,just switch it off will do;better still,gently and calmly,turn to my favourite National Geographic,Discovery or Animal Planet channels, make myself a cup of iced-cold beverage, sit back and enjoy myself,with nary a care in the world while continuing to pray for world peace.:):D:cool:

8. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I propose that BWF lay a rule requiring any walkover be announced with the players concerned and their coaches asked to give their reasons and be interviewed live in the center of the hall; also make them bow in all four directions in apologies, followed by slamming them with considerable fines and significant points deduction. The only exception made being injuries or sickness as certified by the tournament doctors.Any supporters?

9. galaxyduo

galaxyduo Regular Member

No stream for tonight's matches?

10. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Tine would either be watching the WX-WYH match or be somewhere else with instruction given that news be brought to her as to whether it s going to be WX she will be facing tomorrow. Hope Tine won't slip and fall upon learning the 'bad news' while gallivanting.

11. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

12. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Methinks WYH is practising her acting skills in preparation for her future career

13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Whoever you are,please delay telling Tine the score for game 1, afterall the match is not over yet, do her a favour,ok?

14. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

21-12 to Wang Xin !

15. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

It appears to me WYH wants to win G2 to restore some pride before carrying on her acting in G3

16. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

18-all, why,what's happening now?

17. oasis123

oasis123 Regular Member

Oh no, the hahasport.com live stream just went to a soccer game and no more badminton...:crying: HELP!!! Is there any other links for live streaming...

18. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

21-18 Match goes to Wang Xin! Tine,you heard me? Are you alright? Mind you don't choke on your food and watch your steps?1 Need some medicated oil?

19. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

What do you expect from hahasport if there is no advert interruptions or other disruptions? Who's going to pay for the services? I am just as pissed off by it but I won't cry - just don't let me get my hands on the guys who did it.

20. faris azmi

faris azmi Regular Member

student
    who win,lcw or lin dan and points