Best Yonex Shop in Bangalore, India.

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by riya_mathur, Dec 11, 2009.

1. imuser

imuser New Member

I would recommend the shopt - Sportsline,Queens road,Bangalore... These guys give good discount for badminton rackets...

2. bindu.hema3

bindu.hema3 New Member

Heyy guys try out the new exciting offers at Rohit Sports, currently they are offering much better offer on all the Yonex items. Recently my friend bought a Voltric 70 from there. They have become the undisputed no.1 in yonex fraternity in India now............ huge collections and amazing discounts.

3. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    can help to post their show photo and website?
    can get z-slash and ti10 gen2 over there? wat price?

4. sandeshadvani

sandeshadvani New Member

Communication Consultant
    I completely agree - this may be a small shop - but definitely one of the best for Yonex... The owners there know what they are selling too - unlike some of the other sports shops I visited before checking this thread out.

Thank you Rohit Sports

5. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    dear bro from bangalore,
    go out and snap us some photo of the shop and its stuff
    show us and delight us on what you have over there !!!

6. akmishra

akmishra New Member

Software Engineer
    Does this shop sells Genuine Racquets ????

Hi Guys ,

I was thinking of buying from this shop after reading the posts in this Thread ,Could some one Reassure me that they sell all Genuine Racquets ?
    Could anyone post their pics /serial numbers if they have bought anyone of the below mentioned Racquets. I am really scared /confused after reading the post regarding Fake Racquets.

Also I m based in Pune .
    So if anyone is going/or staying nearby please get me prices for following :
    1. Yonex nanospeed 850
    2. Yonex Voltric 7
    3. Yonex Nanoray 80

Thanks in Advance.

7. nikhit5

nikhit5 Regular Member

Li-Ning Authorised Seller
    Does anyone know where to find victor raquets in bangalore????

8. arjun1234

arjun1234 New Member

medical student
    Cost of voltric80 in rohit sports,Bangalore

9. stevenni

stevenni Regular Member

Student
    How come I feel like that those new member posts are done by the same person... ??
    No offense. Just an observation :p

nitin.vatsal and swsh like this.
  10. ANil

ANil New Member

STUDENT
    i would like to buy a voltric 80
    ehat would the price ??? at rohit sports banglore?

11. Big Smasher

Big Smasher New Member

Recently visited this newly opened badminton store "RacketKart" in whitefield Bangalore. Their collection of rackets in both Li-Ning and Yonex is amazing. Almost best price is guaranteed. A tad bit higher than the online prices. But overall experience is superb. You can google racketkart and will find all the contact information.

12. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    Rohit Sports is not an authorised dealer of yonex, its a big joke to say he supplies yonex all of south india. Sunrise sports based in new delhi is the authorised distributor for india and most of south east asia. Regarding pricing, he is selling without bill, hence he might have the price advantage (remember, not paying tax is cheating the government and other honest tax payers of the country!!).
    There r only 2 users - riya mathur and yuvis who have made statements which r factually not true.
    For any clarifications, i am willing to clarify doubts on this dubious sports goods dealer who claims to be a distributor of yonex.
    Nitin

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

13. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    Rohit sports is not an authorised dealer of yonex!!! There r 5 main dealers of yonex whome i will not name, but rohit is defi ately not 1 of them.

14. Santosh Konduru

Santosh Konduru New Member

This is ridiculous!! Rohit Sports is just another small shop in bangalore.

Check out Lanai Pro Shop for Yonex genuine stuff. There is a new shop called "The Badminton Shop" which is quite amazing. First ever exclusive multi-brand badminton showroom in bangalore. It is opened by a prosessional player and they give the best advice while picking the rackets.

You can also check out RacketKart for good shopping experience.

Thanks

#34 Santosh Konduru, Oct 1, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  15. Santosh Konduru

Santosh Konduru New Member

Hi,

Victor has an exclusive store on queens road. Or you can visit other dealers like The Badminton Shop, Olympics and few other stores who offer better discounts.

16. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    This is a false statement. Rohit sports is not an authorised dealer of Yonex. He does not have an authorised dealership certificate from sunrise india who r the Indian Distributors of Yonex. The 3 biggest dealers of yonex in Bangalore are Lanai pro shop in KBA, Sportsline on queens road and Olympic Sporting Co in Gandhinagar/ majestic area. Anyone can confirm this news by emailing sunrise india. Mr.Subrat who is the marketing head will confirm.

17. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    Rohit Sports is not an authorised dealer of yonex, its a big joke to say he supplies yonex all of south india. Sunrise sports based in new delhi is the authorised distributor for india and most of south east asia. Regarding pricing, he is selling without bill, hence he might have the price advantage (remember, not paying tax is cheating the government and other honest tax payers of the country!!).
    There r only 2 users - riya mathur and yuvis who have made statements which r factually not true.
    For any clarifications, i am willing to clarify doubts on this dubious sports goods dealer who claims to be a distributor of yonex.
    Nitin

18. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    Nitin

19. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    Nitin

20. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    Rohit Sports is not an authorised dealer of yonex, its a joke to say he supplies yonex all of south india. Sunrise sports based in new delhi is the authorised distributor for india and most of south east asia. Regarding pricing, he is selling without bill, hence he might have the price advantage (remember, not paying tax is cheating the government and other honest tax payers of the country!!).
    Nitin
    Olympic Sporting Co
    Authorised dealer of Yonex