Li-Ning Singapore Open SS 2012: Day 2 (20-June 2012)

Discussion in 'Thailand Open / Indonesia Open / Singapore Open 20' started by badMania, Jun 19, 2012.

1. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

Korean pair
    [​IMG]

Talk to my hand
    [​IMG]

Chinese Taipei pair
    [​IMG]

You lose a point, you do push ups!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

YES! My fancy briefs works!!
    [​IMG]

Indonesia mixed doubles (Vita and Hendra)

[​IMG]

Singapore WS team
    [​IMG]

Cheng Shao Chieh vs Li Han
    [​IMG]

YES!
    [​IMG]

Cheering for Singapore. It comes with dance too!
    [​IMG]

A smirk on Schenk's face. I wonder what she's up to!
    [​IMG]

Cordon from Guatemala... I've never seen player from Guatemala before.
    [​IMG]

Play from the heart, says coach
    [​IMG]

I think he's leverdez
    [​IMG]

First you grabbed him from the back... and then...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like this shot. I think it's the pattern.. it looks fluid
    [​IMG]

YEAH!!
    [​IMG]

Give me a hug!
    [​IMG]

Sometimes I think this sport should be renamed to Buttminton. Smacking each other's butt seems like a norm.
    [​IMG]

#121 sputneek, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  2. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Well done! First time caught on camera? What briefs do you think he should wear? White on white? Guess the female fans are gonna play the game of spot the colour of the brief soon. Pity LYD broke so many female hearts this time.

3. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

Anything that doesnt catch my attention. Maybe non white shorts instead :D I'm an old auntie. Cannot anyhow ogle at young boy.

4. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

It means Sho only take exams on LD and Viktor is outside his syllabus, so he lost. DPY defeated SDK in IO because he had stamina advantage. On same stamina basis, it would be difficult for DPY to defeat any top 5 INA MS. TH is every youngster s dream opponent. He will play properly but would not be too upset to lose. Winning against TH is always a confidence booster so he s good for youngsters who have belief they can take him out. CWF did his homework and was even calm in closing. He and Daren Liew must have benefitted from sparring with LCW. CWF has bulked up but looks like can still improve on the strength aspect.

5. phil-mm

phil-mm Regular Member

None
    That looks like the šahovnica.
    Maybe he was supporting Croatia in the Euro?
    Thanks for the nice pics.

6. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

The most exciting match today has to be Tago vs WWK. The scores do not truly reflect the match. Some of the rallies were awesome. Although Tago never look like in trouble, WWK put up a good fight. As usual, Tago s court movements are great to watch. He will be a worthy successor to LCW, sooner or later ( more likely, later, given his inconsistency, either exit first round or last.) Derek Wong missed his opportunity to defeat Guru because he underestimated him and it s obvious no homework was done. Guru deserved his win. Team CHN suffered 50% losses, unusual outcome. The impression is if there is little crowd support, they cannot perform. If that does not get better, all CHN could exit by second round. This tournament is fascinating because it s difficult to tell who are gonna be the champions. Half of the matches will be close; the winners will be anybody s guess. There was some odd coach behaviour. After CWF s winning point over TH, coach Rashid, instead of congratulating him, gestured to CWF to hurry up and leave. Who is CWF s regular coach actually? Rashid behaved like a stepfather, like he wasn't pleased CWF made his breakthrough victory. Fire Rashid!

7. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

If that manages to catch your attention, it proves you are still a young auntie at heart. Who would have noticed.....until now.

8. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

I blame it all on the lens. I didn't know they have X-ray functions to see underwear. Lol!!!

9. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    I had been told that during IO Open..there was final league between unysys and tonami..I think so some of them did not play IO...Sasaki flew back to Japan after his loss then palates the league in Japan then flew to Singapore ..thats crazy...

10. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    I was there from 4 pm and as usual it was a bit quiet..nice and clean stadium....SBA again did not put an effort to please players....the players lounge just had some coffee and fruit punch...some bananas( that's gone) ...I have urged BWF to standardize the players loungeAs a way to appreciate the players and officials while VIP lounge had drink..hot food...and more fancy stuff.

11. aulia

aulia Regular Member

student
    sputneek, your pictures awesome! :D

I esp love your 'fluid' pics and buttminton, lol. :D

Keep 'em comin'!

12. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

Thanks aulia. I'll try my best to get some more interesting shots today. Most of the shots on my camera are photos of butts and backs. More backs than butt. I tried to capture them falling, hence the butt shot (dont think funny :D)

Let's see how today will go. It'll be the final day of photoshoot for me. Normally QF onwards, I just focus on the games ;)

13. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    sputneek, great photos. thanks.

SIN WD's tops reminds me of Holland.

14. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    More close shots of the ladies please. Julien type. kekeke.. most will be drooling.. ;)

15. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

By Julien type, do you mean protuding raisins? Hahaha! I think the other asian players are quite modestly padded, so I doubt I can get much of Julien type.

If you want more Julien, I'll post more tonight. I have a lot of her shots cos she likes to make expressions at the linesman, spectators, so i love to shoot her photos!

16. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Raisins is the thingy that brings in the crowd. Not enough I guess. lol.

Those, guys who like Julien pictures, pls raise you hands.... lol. ;)

Like it bros... lol. ;)

17. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

I was there yesterday, I talked with Sindhu P.V. the rising star from India after losing her match to CXJ. She's a very friendly girl, only 16 years old. The press in Singapore only focus on the Singaporeans' post match interview. They don't really bother the interview of other players. I am surprised. I was the only one interviewing her yesterday. :D

She loves to talk! She really loves to talk a lot! I think she really like to be interviewed by someone. After the match, she walked by first, followed by CXJ, I was looking at her and she was looking at me. But, my target is to interview CXJ not her. Unfortunately, CXJ has refused to be interviewed by me (I don't know why). Then, I quickly ran to the back, fortunately, Sindhu was still there. I still can have something to write for my yesterday's article.

When I asked a question, she can give me a very long answer. She just kept talking talking. She enjoyed being interviewed! Guess what? She is a very ambitious person. I asked her what is your goal in the future? She said she wanna become the world no. 1 and she wanna be in the top 10 within this year. She looks very happy on her face when she was talking about two months ago she defeated Tai and Schenk in India Open. What's a nice person she is. :D

For more details:

http://www.badzine.net/news/singapore-open-r32-%e2%80%93-one-wang-one-chen-only-hopes-for-chinese-singles/20243/

18. juhlpha

juhlpha New Member

student
    She looks like a celebrity in Indonesia who always wanna share everything about her life:D

19. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    ambitious is one thing,realistic is one thing

20. madbad

madbad Regular Member

It's good to be ambitious. Gives you something to aim for.